**MikeyD releases his Tiger I (late) mods!!**

For BOTH CMAK and CMBB:

-Tiger I (late) 3-tone camouflage

-Tiger i (late) factory yellow

At the CMAK side of our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Hi-res Tiger I Super-Mega Mod is up for downloading!

Late vehicle details include smaller rear idler, turret ring guard, thickened 40mm turret roof, etc. Also, a late war Tiger wouldn’t be complete without a full set of spare track links.

I deleted the skirts and hull rear stowage case to increase the visual difference between the late and mid Tiger in-game. The mod is plain with alt. marking in a separate ‘DECALS’ folder.

The camou vehicle is painted in a common (factory?) 3-color camou scheme. I also provided an identical plain yellow version for you modders out there (DEY in particular).

This was a scarey project to attempt.

I’m as surprised as anyone that I halfway succeeded.

Now, on to the other four(!) Tiger I’s: Early grey; Early yellow; Early NA; Mid yellow ...oh yeh, and I almost forgot... plus the SturmTiger!

Screenshots:

TigerLateCamo1.jpg

TigerLateY.jpg

Fantastic stuff!

WARNING! Criticism follows.

However, the lack of the skirt leaves an ugly hole which allows one to see the bottom of the driver crew at closer view ranges. Not a pretty sight.

Any chance of a BMP with skirt. Pretty please?

Oops! I did it again.

Editing the BMPs on my own, I noticed a very minor oversight which is also visible in the first post screenshot.

If you look at the camoflaged version rear view, just above the left mudguard, some of the toolbox still remains.

Simple surgery on the relevent BMP, but on something this good, you notice.

"Any chance of a BMP with skirt. Pretty please? "

Well, that would be four BMPs to put the skirt back on, actually. The mid-production vehicle's going to keep the skirt so when that's done I'll see if a skirt refit (and recamou) is worth the effort.

Oooh, so THAT's what you're talking about!

Here's why I was confused.

I worked on the mod in CMAK. CMAK is a bit different from CMBB. In CMAK there is no driver figure! Only the commander pops up when you unbutton (which is logical, the driver's hatch is significantly offset from his seat). The drive butt isn't there in CMAK!

I've just finished the base yellow art of the mid-production Tiger I. It'll need camouing & markings before I move back to the late version. I always intended to do more camouflage variants of the late Tiger I. I guess the next version will come with at least forward skirts for CMBB so to hide the butt. In the meantime its open season on Tiger modding based on my art for anyone one out there.