Thinking of putting together a Meta-campaign - Any one interested?

The glorious 3rd 'We Drink for Victory' Guards Army has a few open spaces welcoming good Communists, defenders of the Rodina, and those who want to smite fascism into its ranks.

First come, first served. Register on the forum (link in my sig) and drop a PM to V.S.Petrov for further information.

All the best

Andreas

Ps. We are winning, in case you are interested in glory. Those who like the depression of a good Götterdämmerung should inquire with the German side.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GDog and Saber66,

Yes the campaign is still rolling, the fighting is quite intense. We currently have about 12 battles in progress, in terms of time we are finishing up the third turn of a 24 turn campaign.

There is room for a new player or two on either side.

For more information check out the web site:

http://the-battle-of-lauben-campaign.foren-city.de/

Or contact me directly at:

stefankorshak@yahoo.com

Also, while I'm recruiting, the campaign could use a GM or two during the battle production phase. We have automated manufacturing a good number of .cme scenario files fast, and rules arguements are pretty much settled. But a couple of extra pairs of hands to help make battles, and then to do AARs, would definately be appreciated during the crunch period.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

The official reason for the bump is, what with the holiday season we could use some help building battles, because there are so many. It's pretty simple work, you just have to put a pre-set list of troops into a prepared .cme file. What with 10 - 12 battles getting cranked out at a time, an extra pair of hands or two every couple of months would really be appreciated.

So if there are any volunteers out there that want to assist in the process, please contact me at stefankorshak@yahoo.com

As to the campaign, it's rumbling along. The Germans are hurling panzerkiels at various parts of the Soviet line, and the Commies are scrambling to get enough force in front of each punch. Sometimes they succeed. Sometimes they don't.

The biggest German advance is about 6 kilometers in eight hours of fighting. Both sides' commanders already are in trouble with higher (OKH and Stavka respectively) for failing to do what they were told, but so far, no one has been shot for disloyalty.

So all in all it's an entertaining little war and please do visit if you're interested.

Originally posted by Bigduke6:

GDog and Saber66,

Yes the campaign is still rolling, the fighting is quite intense. We currently have about 12 battles in progress, in terms of time we are finishing up the third turn of a 24 turn campaign.

There is room for a new player or two on either side.

For more information check out the web site:

http://the-battle-of-lauben-campaign.foren-city.de/

Or contact me directly at:

stefankorshak@yahoo.com

Also, while I'm recruiting, the campaign could use a GM or two during the battle production phase. We have automated manufacturing a good number of .cme scenario files fast, and rules arguements are pretty much settled. But a couple of extra pairs of hands to help make battles, and then to do AARs, would definately be appreciated during the crunch period.

I would like to join the action, 3rd of 24 battles....wow still lots of war to be had!

I will email you BigDuke and check the campaign link.

No, 3rd phase of 24 phases. Our record so far is 12 battles in a single phase.

So definately, there is plenty of war left to fight.

You found the campaign link I see, the recruiting staff will take it from there.

[ December 20, 2007, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Bigduke6 ]

Originally posted by Bigduke6:

No, 3rd phase of 24 phases. Our record so far is 12 battles in a single phase.

So definately, there is plenty of war left to fight.

You found the campaign link I see, the recruiting staff will take it from there.

Thank you Bigduke6!

Have been looking over the forums and it sounds like you have gotten everything off to great start.

This will be my first campaign and I am really looking forward to getting involved!