Looking for transparent smoke & dust

Yskonyn your gonna have a blast man! The wait is half the fun/misery. The day I got CMBO in the mail I turned down going out to dinner with my girlfriend at the time so I could stay home and play. She stopped back by with a grilled sirloin from the steak house for me and I was still just looking at all the units and screwing with maps in the editor, and loading mods, I hadn't even played a scenario yet.

Alas she is gone now...but CM isn't.

Enjoy

Mord.

No we were together another year or so before that happened. She didn't mind, she was happy for me that it finally arrived seeing that I was checking the mailbox about a hundred times a day in anticipation.

Mord.

Hahaha what an angel you had there, even bringing in food so you don't have to quit playing! I don't dare doing that to my GF, ever!

Now that I have the game, I've not been able to play very much, which is frustrating... and once you DO have some time, you discover that it might be a good idea to browse through the manual first, killing precious playing time that day... :(

Nah, I am enjoying every minute spent on CMBB! tongue.gif