The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso...

Hmm, that sounds interesting Jack. Say, how would you like to be my representative P-P amongst mortals (Peeon-Pope)?

Next thing we could do is organise a schism, and have a nice 100 year religious war that lays waste to the heretics following Dorosh. What do you say? The enslaved members of the heretic sect would be doomed to make me cups of tea until judgement day.

I like that.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andreas posted: Hmm, that sounds interesting Jack. Say, how would you like to be my representative P-P amongst mortals (Peeon-Pope)?
You understand of course that this will ultimately lead to all of the super-forum members downfall. As the masses of regular-guy like forum members become disenchanted with the posts and ideas being expressed or not expressed.

(Shaking head) Oh the humanity! :(

Originally posted by Jack Carr:

You understand of course that this will ultimately lead to all of the super-forum members downfall. As the masses of regular-guy like forum members become disenchanted with the posts and ideas being expressed or not expressed.

(Shaking head) Oh the humanity! :(

Ah, that reminds me. Can't have a proper church without an inquisition. Unfortunately Berli is the competition, so he is out of the race to run it. Hmmm... tricky. How about Ethan? He would be a good inquisitor. I know - I'll take Kip as responsible for upholding, and Ethan for reinforcing the faith.

Can't get organised too early, you know.

Now, now, I am the most faithful minion in the history of minions. I am a secretary in real life, and a company clerk also in real life...I ain't the type to draw crowds of adoring followers, or even small groups of semi-interested listeners. You have me at a disadvantage, Sir!

Who is my rep in the Union of the Four Horsemen? I need a shop steward for this.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The revelation that the entire Board is controlled by the recently revealed 'Four Horsemen', or: Michael Dorosh, Andreas, Michael Emrys and Berlichtigen.

Bugger that, Bard. Having THESE four as the messengers of the end times really reduces the grandeur of the universe down to "Lum and Abner's General Store" quality, don't you think?

Been mixing your meds again, I see.

Please allow me to reveal a tiny portion of what is in store for you all:

A cloud of undifferentiated meaninglessness is about to descend on your lives like a desert fog. You thought Famine was just about missing an occasional Big Mac?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Let me introduce you to METAPHYSICAL TERROR. This goes far beyond Existential Angst. Existential Angst by comparison is a mild itch, a nagging doubt concerning one's place in the scheme of things. METAPHYSICAL TERROR, on the other hand is the inescapable, overwhelming conviction that the scheme of things has been turned upside down, inside out, and has simply vanished. I am the Master of METAPHYSICAL TERROR. I ride tonight.

BTW, a little hint about Dorosh: He is not what he appears to be. Hmmmm?

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

Shouldn't this be moved?

A thread started by Seanachai on the General Forum.

Bwahahahaha....

Oh please, please, please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please,please, please!

Originally posted by Andreas:

Hmm, that sounds interesting Jack. Say, how would you like to be my representative P-P amongst mortals (Peeon-Pope)?

Next thing we could do is organise a schism, and have a nice 100 year religious war that lays waste to the heretics following Dorosh. What do you say? The enslaved members of the heretic sect would be doomed to make me cups of tea until judgement day.

I like that.

I don't know if this affects anything, but I hate tea. I'd definitely have to be part of the non-tea side in any schism.

-dale

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

now I find that william amos is leaving for similar reasons.

Bah! I had nothing to do with that. Who is William Amos? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

I like that.

I don't know if this affects anything, but I hate tea. I'd definitely have to be part of the non-tea side in any schism.

-dale </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Let me introduce you to METAPHYSICAL TERROR. This goes far beyond Existential Angst. Existential Angst by comparison is a mild itch, a nagging doubt concerning one's place in the scheme of things. METAPHYSICAL TERROR, on the other hand is the inescapable, overwhelming conviction that the scheme of things has been turned upside down, inside out, and has simply vanished. I am the Master of METAPHYSICAL TERROR. I ride tonight.

So, should we call you Michael Famine? Aristotle Emrys?

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Well, according to that, we need somebody to play the part of "Hell" to accompany his infernal darkness around, wherever he goes.

I nominate my former liege, Boo for the job! Who better to be Berli's steadfast, erstwhile, and constant companion? Why, they could be the next Hope and Crosby, complete with musicals! The Road to Damnation. I can see it now...