Hey! That's my camou scheme!

Something to amuse the guys.

Here's a site for the new Dragon T34/76 model 1941 kit.

Take a look at the camou scheme on the box... that's my (MikeyD) old T34 M41 winter scheme for CMBB! Hah! And take a look at the side-view built-up model. Isn't that my 2-tone T34 M41 mod, or something reasonably close?

Look here:

http://pmms.webace.com.au/reviews/vehicles/dragon/dr6205.htm

And here's my mod (cmmods screenshot):

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMBBMods.nsf/1b148631ec5fb57e85256c5f005fd053/A7297AE32C6FBCD985256DD100018FE3/$File/WINTERT34M41.JPG

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not really after you

;)

[ June 08, 2004, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Seriously, there is no way someone didn't plagiarize that. Its far to similiar to something random for someone not to have seen it here.

Which means modelling companies must peruse CMMODS for ideas. Which is interesting and does, indeed, mean your work has been preserved. You should contact them with the evidence and at least demand a free kit! smile.gif

LoL Certainly looks very much like it. But giving Dragon the benefit of the doubt could they not have plucked the camo scheme from the same original source that you did??

Just a thought and in no way meant to doubt your "claim"

MG