Spanish Civil War Modification

I'm pleased to announce there is an ongoing modification of CMBB to play the Spanish Civil War.

You can know more at http://cmscw.50webs.com/

There are 4 uniforms ready to download (moroccan regulars, foreign legion, falangists and nationalist regular army), but most uniforms and tanks are already completed and will be available very soon.

The SCW scenarios currently available are not compatible, they should be adapted.

I wish the people interested in the Spanish Civil War enjoy this modification. By the way, new scenarios based on this mod are highly welcome !

Just curious though; if your scenarios

are designed for CMBB, how come the

Villalba Op has these forces:

"Note: German as Nationalist,

French & British as Republican"

-Can I play this one with only CMBB?

If yes, and anyone out there would like

to PBEM this largish Op (either side is OK)

drop me an email - I'm good for 1-2 turns/day,

more on occasion...

I was just reading some rather thrilling

stuff about Pz I's and T-26's locked in fierce

tin-can combat....

Oh, and can I rename one of my British squads "Orwell" ????

Originally posted by MPK:

Just curious though; if your scenarios

are designed for CMBB, how come the

Villalba Op has these forces:

"Note: German as Nationalist,

French & British as Republican"

-Can I play this one with only CMBB?

If yes, and anyone out there would like

to PBEM this largish Op (either side is OK)

drop me an email - I'm good for 1-2 turns/day,

more on occasion...

I was just reading some rather thrilling

stuff about Pz I's and T-26's locked in fierce

tin-can combat....

Oh, and can I rename one of my British squads "Orwell" ????

As I mentioned, current scenarios are not adapted to be used with the new Mod. I expect to adapt those scenarios soon, but there are still some important units to be modded that I prefer to finnish before developing/adapting scenarios

• 7 months later...

Magomar, I thank you for the SCW modification posted at www.cmmods.com CMBB section, and I enjoy it.

I downloaded lot of SCW scenarios at proving ground & Scenarios Depot II, the most provided by "Hans", are properly adapted at the historical

chronology depicted in your site.

I don't know if a lot of people are very interested by SCW, nevertheless, to contribute at your work, I modded a tiny interface mod and it looks like this:

gcs0022kv5.th.jpg

gcs0023ym4.th.jpg

Available at www.cmmods.com CMBB section

Hoping you like it

Cheers

Pat

For all people interested by SCW modification ;

I wanted to warn you there is a mod at www.cmmods.com to convert all German voices to spanish voices! Designed by "alf" this mod is uploaded in six rar.files and named German to spanish voices. I renumbered the same spanish files to Hungarian, Romanian, Finns, Russian voices and what I can say then, OUTSTANDING !!!

Pat

:D

Oooh ! I'm so pleased to see there are other people interested in the period, and also modding the SCW !!!

I'm sorry that these days I have no personal computer. I will came again to this forum when I have the opportunity. I'm willing to check your mods ASAP. Thanks a lot for your contributions, great !!!

I've noticed that in the information page about the Panzer I it is written:

"Mod information & download

This mod replaces the textures for the German Panzer IB. These textures are based on the original German Panzer IB with additional features and small modifications of the original textures"

Just wanted to point out that the textures used for the Panzer I by Battlefront aren't those of such aforementioned tank, but those are taken from the Panzer II. Features like armor and armament fit, but the image doesn't