The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Gits and gomers, the lot of you.

[serious]Thank you for those who have <fontsize= large> EMAILED </fontsize=LARGE> me their information. The rest of you are uncultured pillocks.

Now, for the next step. If any of you have photos, AAR images, Family Crests,warts, or whatever you want included, this is your chance. EMAIL the pictures to me, zipped if possible (both the photo and your pants if visible in the photo you preverts) for inclusion in the web page.

I plan to spend all day Tuesday working on the web page, so get your stuff to me ASAP please.

Also, I am trying to work on a new twist for the AARs/wins-losses record. I have a few ideas, some of them even legal and PG rated, but would appreciate any input. While I am the one putting this page together and maintaining it, it is for you all and I would like your input.[/serious]

Dear Nebbiolo,

While I prefer premade (they are usually far more interesting...even the unbalanced ones) I am certainly willing to play my 2nd CMBB QB against the likes of you. I will send a 1500 point somethingorother when I get home from work this evening (unless you want to send one sooner). While I loath to play people that have higher than a 3 digit member number I am always willing to do my part to support newbies.

If you insist on playing v1.02 then I will oblige you. However it is newbies like you that should be ashamed of yourselves for not helping the good folks at BFC shake out the possible bugs in v1.03 when asked for help. Shame on you. Shame shame shame.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Leeo:

Now I understand that MrSpkr requested this info via email, but really, who am I to hop to his ravings? Besides, if it causes him the slightest bit of consternation, then it is certainly worth the effort.

The scene: a dimly lit, dusty lab. The blue glow of a computer monitor casts it's dim light across the room. A huddled figure peers over the monitor, sighs, then picks up a phone and makes a call.

Minion: "He's done it again . . . What? . . . Yes, Leeo . . . I think it's intentional, but one can never be too sure . . . Well, it could be that whoever is reading the thread to him is simply lying . . . No, that wouldn't take too much effort . . . Yes, it would be rather cruel . . . What's that? . . . Just make something up? . . . Use my imagination? . . . Yes sir, right away sir. Sorry to bother you, MrSpkr."

{click}

"This is going to be fun."

{exeunt}

Originally posted by Elvis:

Something vaguely puffed up

Elvis! You prancing pretend pretty pony. You may act like your steps are heavy and your playing style unbeatable, but I must remind you that I spanked you like a red-headed step child a couple of times. I think you won one, but in the others your gloating was soon silenced by your pathetic performance.

It's almost enough to make me wish I'd never bought you and Hiram that beer. It was a Stella, I believe. We now have a dog named Stella. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Wanker.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

No posts in three hours?

What's wrong with you lumps of sod?

I know you don't have lives or anything of that nature to attend to on Friday night.

Whereas the only thing keeping you at home on a Friday night is either the electronic ankle bracelet or the fact that it's too early in the season for frog gigging.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ilost my bloody post....

Lost it I tell you.... bugger, bugger, bugger..

Well... I am too filled with wine to even begon to remember waht the hell I was blabbing on about, so guess you lot should think yourselves lucky really...

Short of it was....

Thanks to those who took the time to post... it was nice to see quite a few of the old members popping by..

From what I can remember...

Chrisl, Leoooooo, Herr Oberst, Hanns, Speedy and Speedbump. OGSF you bonnie wee laddie, Elvis the pelvis on a roll, Jd king of Lawyers, Marlow, Hiram, Boo. Panzer Leader, Berli, Seanacoochiecoooooooooooooo, Elvis Elvis and Elvis.... but no PENG !!!

So yet again another Peng thread without a Peng I would have settled for a Pod or a Mr Happy..... *sob sob*

If I forgot anyone then apologies.... BTW did I mention Elvis ?

Also thanks to those who sent pics, not nearly enough to enable me to carry out my quest though, so instead I will think of something else when my mind is clearer.... should be no more than a month or two... :D

One thing though... John Travolta posts on the MBT ... yep, he does.... and I have his pic to prove it....you know who you are so send me another one please.... tongue.gif

Sooooooooo that be it... not much like my original post but who cares???

Toodles...........

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Iskander he of the squishy fruit..... think that's about it....

*thinks*

Oh, is that what you mean by old members?

Mace </font>

Hey, Pillocks!

The Lady's talkin' to you!

Where's Agua Perdido, Aussie Jeff, Babra, Bastables, Bahaus, Croda, David Aitkin, Foobar, Geier, Germanboy (Andreas), Goanna, jshandorf, Kitty, Lorak, Madmatt, Mark IV, Mensch, Moriarty, Nijis, Pawbroon, Peng, Roborat, Rune, Speedy, Stuka & Wildman?

Too busy to answer the request of a Lady?

For shame...

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

the fact that it's too early in the season for frog gigging.

Why does it not surprise me that you know this?

Steve </font>