Can we trust the test results?

Originally posted by Jean Lafitte:

Everything in the Soviet Union was politicized. This "test" may be no more than a piece of cleverly crafted propaganda.

How can we trust the test results?

I agree. The test data that you have posted is completely biased. How anyone can use it to their advantage is beyond me.

This propaganda is a test. It is only a test. If this had been actual propaganda, you would have been subjected to an endless series of carefully-edited sound bites and cropped photographs embodying the regime's core fantasies of legitimacy, potency, and viability. Such deceptions would not have been accompanied by this notice, and you would have been instructed to continue listening to approved broadcasts and ostracized (if not arrested) for seeking outside corroboration. Remember, this is only a test.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled news and entertainment, which are of course eminently accurate and trustworthy.

[edited for compliance with official line]

[ May 15, 2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Martyr ]

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

I think he's talking about the Test that Australia just lost to the West Indies. Not that I'm gloating or anything.

Yes, well done to the West Indies.

BTW, what was the series score again?

:cool:

Regards

Jim R. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I see the Poms have an Aussie selector now.

(I heard the first thing he did at the Academy was institute sledging sessions).

Marshie may well have done. The Poms need to do something to fire themselves up in the big games. The funny thing is, back when Marsh was playing for Australia he was apparently the biggest Pommie basher in the whole side. Go figure.

:confused:

Regards

Jim R.