Statement of Claim - Please Help Me In My Legal Action!

Continued from the General Forum;

I am suing Porsche for not getting the Maus into the field in time. The fact it is absent from CM is mentally distressing for me.

I am also suing Battlefront, of course, and the Allied generals who ended the war in 1945, thus preventing the Maus from being fielded.

I am suing the estate of Adolf Hitler, since I feel that his role in the early termination of the war was quite obvious, and again, led to the Maus not being fielded. Had he allowed certain units to pull back from encirclement or annihilation at certain points, the war could very well have extended several

months, allowing Maus to serve operationally.

I am also suing each and every member of this board that posted negative comments about inclusion of Maus, as their input no doubt affected BFC in their decision not to include it in CM.

If I could please have all members of the board who opposed inclusion of the Maus step forward with their real names, it would be a big help to me.

Mr Dorosh, you can avoid the problem of the lack of names, by making sure you list in your suit, DOE(s) 1 through DOE(s) last number of our community. Then you can ammend your complaint later when you have the true ID of the afor mention conspirators. You might want to look up Nixon v. United States (1976), which gives you the outline on how to proceed.

Keep in mind that "truth" is a legal defense, and that Battlefront would be able to claim the Maus was defective before they got it, so they would not be liable.

I am really pissed that my 50mm missed with four rounds today, I think I would have a claim, except all the damn witnesses are now dead....

Funny post, thanks Mike.

Originally posted by Thomas Norton:

Mr Dorosh, you can avoid the problem of the lack of names, by making sure you list in your suit, DOE(s) 1 through DOE(s) last number of our community. Then you can ammend your complaint later when you have the true ID of the afor mention conspirators. You might want to look up Nixon v. United States (1976), which gives you the outline on how to proceed.

Keep in mind that "truth" is a legal defense, and that Battlefront would be able to claim the Maus was defective before they got it, so they would not be liable.

He's a Lawyer! Burn him!

No, wait. Let's inflict some serious pain.

Throw him into the Goodale thread.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Thomas Norton:

He's a Lawyer! Burn him!

No, wait. Let's inflict some serious pain.

Throw him into the Goodale thread. </font>

That is your problem gentlemen, you think small, tiny, inconsequential.

Lets sue the bastards who ended the war in 1945 - I mean think about the scenarios we coulda had if the war had strenghted to 1961?

Yes, millions, maybe 400,000,000 might have died and civilization in Europe and parts of Asia might have been exterminated but DAMN there would have been some fine scenario info in there .............

Sheesh now I'm talking like the Michaels...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I think John Doe Number 1302 better SHUT UP before he gets named in my suit!

That's right, Grog Dorosh. Not only did I make 'negative comments' about including the Maus, but I laughed, yes laughed when it became clear that your beloved tracked fortress would not be included in the game!

What a happy moment that was! Even now, simply remembering it, I experience once again a tingle of joy.

Suffer, Dorosh! Burn with longings that will never be slaked!

I glory in you discomfiture.

Now, stand quietly and don't move...it's time for the Brick.

[ September 13, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]