Fun, Feuds, frutescent frolics and flamed frangipani in the Peng Challenge Thread!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Did you have to work up the courage to post in here? Is that why you blithely kept posting in the last incarnation loooong after everyone had moved over here?

Or are you just that slow on the uptake?

Moron. I didn't post in this thread because it HAS a Goodale title. Now that I have arrived, I notice that it is flooded with Goodale idiots. No doubt they saw your pathetic attempt at rules as some form of warm welcome. Face it, you are the reincarnation of PanzerLeader </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Do you suppose Boo favors carnations over daffodils?

Or is he more of a posies over tulips kind of guy?

Steve

I think, when it comes to Boo, he just has that natural love of growing things, and hair dressing that come when an individual is so gifted in the Interior Design arts. I think that is why Joe likes him so much, after all, if one must be separated by cruel fate from the center of culture, at least as Joe defines it, San Francisco, one can at least find kindred souls to discuss the finer points of flower arranging, Carson Daley's pecs, and the relative merits of Crisco versus extra virgin Olive Oil.

not that there is anything wrong with that.

Have to go with Berli on this one, oh Boo; this is a truly dreadful Thread name.

What's with all this bloody frollicking? And parfumery and blossoms...it's not us, Boo.

And we should, indeed, be killing, dismembering, and leaving the remains of the Master Goodale threaders in garbage dumpsters all over town.

Especially Soddball. Who is not, as has been conclusively established, me.

It would be a service to humanity to destroy all the Cheery Wafflers. I have, of course, said this before. They are tolerated, even as we are tolerated, and this seems like a misuse of toleration.

I mean, what if the supply of tolerance at BFC became depleted? There would be a fierce struggle for the shrinking tolerance resource. Better to nip it in the bud and destroy them now, I always figure, rather than risk a protracted struggle later.

So, Mouse, NG Cavscout, and you other new buggers: Go over and infiltrate the Master Goodale thread and destroy it from within. Don't come back until they've been eliminated.

There's a good lot of genetic damaged goods.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now, now Sir SirReal, let's be fair ... Joe

This is a little awkward. Perhaps we should simply call him SirReal SirReal? Of course, it might lead him to shoot a Kennedy. Or become the villain in a strange SciFi movie.

I move that Sir SirReal has to sleep with Jane Fonda.

And not the young Jane Fonda. The current one.

Originally posted by Mouse:

Women?!? Who needs women? Just give me a nice wheel of smoked Gouda, a fine Brie, or an nice thick slice of good ol' Provolone.

Note to all: avoid the appetizers at any gathering hosted by Mouse. Apparently you never know where they've been. I shudder to think what goes into one of his 'cheeseballs'...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now, now Sir SirReal, let's be fair ... Joe

This is a little awkward. Perhaps we should simply call him SirReal SirReal? Of course, it might lead him to shoot a Kennedy. Or become the villain in a strange SciFi movie.

And not the young Jane Fonda. The current one. </font>

I think my girlfriend might have an issue with that. She's a med student. Perhaps she'll be practicing in the US some day. Perhaps you'll seek medical attention for that back problem you've got. Perhaps you'll be under her knife.

Care to take the chance, Seanachai?

/SirReal

So, Mouse, NG Cavscout, and you other new buggers: Go over and infiltrate the Master Goodale thread and destroy it from within. Don't come back until they've been eliminated.

There's a good lot of genetic damaged goods.

Been there, chastised them for associating mice with all those *shudder* things, done that. There are, after all, some places not even a Mouse will go...

*looks around*

but then, there are some places they will go, for some god-forsaken reason... perhaps because it amuses them to annoy you. Warms our little hearts it does...

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I think my girlfriend might have an issue with that. She's a med student. Perhaps she'll be practicing in the US some day. Perhaps you'll seek medical attention for that back problem you've got. Perhaps you'll be under her knife.

Care to take the chance, Seanachai? </font>

I think all my turns are out ... I could be wrong.

Turns to:

dalem

Malakovski

Marlow

Moriarty

Peng

SirReal

Turns NOT out to ... (because I think the games either died or haven't been started)

jd

Jim Boggs

Agua Peridido (probably CMBO would be my guess)

OGSF

Just thought you'd like to know.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, swell. Now I've got the Olde Ones brow beating me on one side and the Ladies of the Pool gently persuading me on the other side.

What to do, what to do...

Please the Ladies of course!

[Edited to add....]

Ya Nong!!!!

Persephone

[ September 03, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, swell. Now I've got the Olde Ones brow beating me on one side and the Ladies of the Pool gently persuading me on the other side.

What to do, what to do...

Please the Ladies of course!

[Edited to add....]

Ya Nong!!!!

Persephone </font>