Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Point of Order, Mr. Chairman. Point of Order. :mad: :mad:

There's no such thing as an "Indianan". We are proudly known to all as Hoosiers, and residents of 49 other states, all foreign nations, and the known universe wish they could be Hoosiers too. At least they may have watched the movie "Hoosiers". :D:D

[bob and Doug McKenzie voice]Hosers, eh? Do you guys were tuques? Get out! [/bob and Doug McKenzie voice]

Two quick points before I shuffle off to a more congenial place.

Mike the Wino, you are indeed a gentleman. In fact, you are probably a gentleman's gentleman. The boxes are sitting hastily slashed open in my kitchen, styrofoam littering the area, and already some of the shipment is rolling around empty underfoot.

I would marry you, except you're a man, probably have several loathsome diseases, and after all this wine that 'fell off the back of the truck' is traced to you, you'll soon be getting married to some guy in prison in any case.

I will, and you may count on this, speak well of you in the Peng Challenge Thread. This is no small thing. I will also speak poorly of you in the Peng Challenge Thread, which is even more important.

And now this second thing goes out to Axe2121 (bolded in congratulations for his upcoming marriage):

Got your letter today, Axe2121. You big soppy bunny! I shall, of course, immediately 'get bent', per your instructions. Wow! I now have almost as much Canadian money as many Canadians. It's so much prettier than our money. Just as you, I'm sure, exceed the very stars in the sky for beauty. Mrs. Axe will be a very lucky girl, to be sure. Treat her right, lad. Send her over to read the Peng Challenge Thread, and release her from the purgatory of Master Goodale's inarticulate growling and dyslexia, not to mention the rest of the glottal gibbering that goes on here amongst you lot.

I can never think of this thread without seeing in my head that opening scene from 2001. I imagine Soddball as the furry bugger smashing everything to splinters with that bone.

The Peng Challenge Thread is the Black Monolith before which all the Cheery Waffles caper.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Oh, the inhumanity of it all. Goody fought me to a draw. Me 54, he 46. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The bastige.

I feel...as if....I....(need?)...a rematch.

And a shower now. Unclean. Grrr.

Be sure to use turpentine and steel wool.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Oh, the inhumanity of it all. Goody fought me to a draw. Me 54, he 46. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The bastige.

I feel...as if....I....(need?)...a rematch.

And a shower now. Unclean. Grrr.

I told you. The points thingy lies. Destroy All Monsters!

Aye aye laddy. . .this is true :mad: , But you sir, are about to lose two more yourself. And my angry grunts have truly blown your Krauts limbs all over the map :mad:

I can truly say that I have unleashed a hells portion of TNT on your dumb krauts. :mad:

I angryolize. :mad:

My remaining 6 T-34s should make short work of what's left of your slithering maggots. :mad:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Got your letter today, Axe2121. You big soppy bunny! I shall, of course, immediately 'get bent', per your instructions. Wow! I now have almost as much Canadian money as many Canadians. It's so much prettier than our money.

OMFG, I totally forgot about the Canadian money. I haven't held that many metallic disks that I could exchange for alcohol since my last trip to Vegas. One and two dollar coins, odd stuff indeed.

As to another point which had slipped my mind, do you Canucks tip, Axe? When I was waiting tables I heard a joke once, not so funny after all due to it's similarity to reality.

"What's the difference between a Canadian and a canoe?

You can get a canoe to tip."

Do you cheap-ass, simple-folk tip? I was doling out your funny money like it was...well, funny money. The lads stepped lively and the lasses eyed me with wonder. Was is the sight of green backs and the promise of a better life, or just awe at my alcohol intake? Not one to trifle with ladies with the missus so near I left well enough alone.

That whole Lorena Bobbit thing has done wonders to keep men monogomous.

I know I owe you hoors turns. Been busy, tomorrow, some TNT, hate, more TNT...but now...ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzz

I'm going to be away until tomorrow afternoon at my cousin's wedding.

To all those I didn't get a turn out to last night or this morning redface.gif my apologies.

However, Rune is a cruel taskmaster, what with the cat o' nine tails and all. :mad:

Just kidding. tongue.gif

I had to get the car's oil changed this morning for the trip to Quebec City after the wedding because I won't have time this week leading up to the big day.

Turns back tomorrow.

Uh oh. Paula's giving me the 'look'. Better turn of.......

Quebec.....City.....

There are two words you don't expect to see in the same sentence.

so, there I was, bored, so I did some research, and I think I found the first example of MG and the TNT.

-------------------------------------------------

MasterGoodale

Member # 10856

posted November 04, 2002 21:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I visited that thread pretty funny. I'll be blowing their limbs apart soon enough. I'll get back to you ASAP Abbott and we will play!

woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo gonna sling some hot tnt people. . .hot tnt!

------------------------------------------------

It was awe inspiring.

Originally posted by YK2:

As a Squire of the MBT you shall have no more than 6hrs a night... So guess you best make the most of it while you can..

:D

Paging Mr. Wino, paging Mr. Wino!! Did you ask to be taken into the Peng Thread, or did a press gang of Pengites grab you as an ever-flowing source of free wine?

Good grief!! So now you are Mike_the_Squire instead of mike_the_wino? :D:D Have you told all of your new wine-drinking friends about your alter ego, the original Mike the wino? Remember that we were there with you, helping you advance beyond that nasty split personality thing. Not that it has done you any good.

Mike_the_Squire, I'm anxious for you to start the BDLRM scenario. So far in three games there have been three completely different Russian starts. I imagine you will come up with a fourth. Get Axe moving on that setup.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Paging Mr. Wino, paging Mr. Wino!! Did you ask to be taken into the Peng Thread, or did a press gang of Pengites grab you as an ever-flowing source of free wine?

Bunch of treacherous, lushes. They must have found out about my obvious distaste of you teetotaling nongs. That would mean they are reading our every communication. They may even be reading our THOUGHTS.

QUICK LADS DON THE TIN-FOIL BEANIES!!!

No time to waste, we may be too late as it is. Must check safeguards.....

[ September 06, 2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]