CD shaped German anti-tank weapon???

Today on Discovery Channel I watched a documentary on German infantry weapons. One of the experts mentioned the use (on German side) of a CD shaped anti-tank weapon. According to him this explosive had to be shoved into the chink used by the tank driver. The detonation of this CD shaped explosive was supposed to be strong enough to kill most, if not all of the crew...

Sounds unbelievable, but has anybody heard of this weapon before and if so, does anyone know where I can find more information or even pictures?

Yes I have also heard about this on a TV docu. Apparently the tank hunter squad first threw a special grenade infront of the tank to blind everyone inside that may be looking outside. This then gave them the chance to get up close and throw in this disc like charge to knock off the tank crew.

Yes, well, I consider it to be a very unlikely story, since I've never heard of such a weapon. I also doubt whether it would have been possible to have made such a powerful weapon of such small format. And the way it had to be used sounds like a ticket to the eternal hunting fields for the poor bastard that had to use it. It wasn't one of those flashing bombs to make tank crew blind for a while to be able to reach the tank with explosives either.