Best German HT mods?

Hi - I am looking for winter camo and basic grey HT camo mods for both the 251/1 and the 250/1. I am designing a scenario featuring these, and suffered temporary blindness at the butt-ugly textures I currently have for them, especially the 250. I am sure if I held a glass of milk in front of the screen it would curdle immediately, that's how ugly they are.

Who has done the best modding job for these?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Andreas

I actually think I still use stock graphics for them. THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!

Thanks a lot for the advice David, I'll go and check them out.

Andrew helped me a lot with the Sealion mods, those are some nice ones. I completely forgot that he made those from CMBB mods.

All the best

Andreas

Originally posted by Der Alte Fritz:

If memory serves me right there is a white HT with a red air recognition flag on the bonnet which I got from Blowtorch scenarios site. It was done for the Peiper scenarios.

cheers

You're right smile.gif

They are based on Pat and Dey's mods, and I tarted em up based on photos of Peiper's mob - you can get em HERE

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

Originally posted by MikeyD:

I bet you did what I did at first, clicked on 'My Mods' at the top to the right. Down to the bottom of that list is another "Hosted Mods". If you prefer cmmods.com try viewing by designer and look for Gurra.

No HTs there, that's the one I checked. I look on CMMODS tonight.

Thanks a lot for the tip!

All the best

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

My favourites for early war grau 251's are also over on CMHQ like Thin Red Line's link to the winter ones. If you go on to the CMMOS section and then scan down for the heading Der Schweinestall here you will find Gordon Moleks weathered grau vehicles. On page 3 you'll find general mods where he's dirtied up I think all of the early war vehicles and on page 4 you'll find specific mods for the 251's. Well worth the effort removing the lettering from the BMP numbers if not using CMMOS.