Tournament

Hello, I was thinking about setting up a double elimination tournament. If interested go here- Link. There are more instructions list at the Link listed above.

This tourney solely depends on your intrest. The more the better, even if you think your the worst or you think your above the tournamet scene, give it a look. Anyway heres the link again Link.

So if any of you would like to try any of your new found/freashly practiced Russian Tactics on humans, leave your name so I can see your interested.

John, it's the Nabla scoring system. See RoW (Rumblings of War) tournament in the CMAK forum for more info.

Juan may be right in that we may not have enough people to use the system. I thik we had about 70 people or so in the RoW's

Good catch, I must have read it several times and never noticed the "m".

Originally posted by Ted:

Juan may be right in that we may not have enough people to use the system. I thik we had about 70 people or so in the RoW's

72 to be exact, but you certainly don't need that many to use the Nabla scoring system. IIRC, ROW I had 24 players in 4 sections. All you need for sure is to have one more player per section than there are scenarios (example 6 players for 5 scenarios). That way each player in a section plays each opponent and each scenario one time.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm going to go with the scoring system TedR suggested in his post at MZO.

If at all possible it would be easier if you could all post at mzocentral in order to sign up. I will still be takeing names from here though, but it would just be easier to have them all in one spot.

• 1 month later...