Give us some ideas

Originally posted by Cabron66:

Man, I go away for a week and you guys are pulling the same stunt with another "stalker". Look, the gang's all here. Dorosh , Berlichtingen ,etc. Who are you picking on this time and shall I hazard a guess at the tactics you've chosen to discredit him? What a coincidence! The same things you've said to me and to many others.

Do you guys travel in packs for protection or to for higher quality "praying on the weak." Disgusting behaviour.

Berlichtingen , I'm sending BFC a suggestion. I hope your little #40 is truly the shield you think it is. I might have overreacted a little with Andreas, but if filth like you is allowed to fire shots like your little "plastic companionship" comment at random I shudder to imagine what the forum will become. Is this the end product of a military education? Glad I missed that bus.

Micheal Emrys , I'm truly shocked! I thought you to be above this kind of behaviour. Being a bit hypocritical here, again, aren't we?

Hussy.

You're going to get a rep for promiscuity if you can't settle on a mortal enemy and stick with him.

Berli, your remarks were inappropriate. We've talked to you before about upsetting the humour impaired.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hussy.

You're going to get a rep for promiscuity if you can't settle on a mortal enemy and stick with him.

Berli, your remarks were inappropriate. We've talked to you before about upsetting the humour impaired.

Since it's entirely possible you missed it, I will repeat my last words to you.

Go to hell. Without the protection you receive you're not worth spit.

Since it's entirely possible you missed it, I will repeat my last words to you.

Go to hell. Without the protection you receive you're not worth spit.

Here, give us a kiss, Cabron! You were only gone a week, eh? Schedule another round, lad. The Electro-Convulsive Therapy didn't take. You're still angry, aggressive, paranoid, and abusive. Don't use the cut-rate services. Only the true professionals will give you the relief necessary to make the leap to inner peace.

Now, stop stalking your imagined 'enemies', like Berli, Emrys, and Dorosh, and try and get back to the business of Combat Mission, yes?

I mean, right now, lad, you're looking like you came in here to pick a fight with people who aren't interested in buffing the shoes of nazi-huggers.

You may be disturbingly humourless, but I'd never accuse you of being a NSDP groupie.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ignore him... he doesn't know about the manniquin </font>

This is the comment to which I am referring. If I am the only one who thinks this is more than a bit over the line then I walk in a wasteland indeed. How about you, Dorosh? Just how far does your loyalty to these neandrathals go?

We bought his loyalty.

We have incriminating photos of Michael and his manequin (posed seductively I must say in the M1943 service uniform), and we're not afraid to use them.

Mace

[ October 04, 2003, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Without the protection you receive you're not worth spit.

Actually, Seanachai's worth two or maybe even three juicy gobs by my reckoning.

Mace

[ October 04, 2003, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

I mean, what kind of absolute, useless, fecking half-witted sod what's almost...magical in their cluelessness, would not realize that the remarks passed about 'plastic pals' to be a specific, long-running joke regarding Monsieur Dorosh and his 'uniform mannequin'...

If he doesn't get it, he doesn't get it. [shrug] I simply can't take the lunatic seriously anymore. Let him rave. I once had to spend some time in a nursing home while a broken limb healed, and there was an elderly demented lady there that would break out into loud shrieks every five minutes or so. I felt sorry for the poor old gal as whatever she was experiencing could not have been pleasant for her, but there was nothing I could do to break through to her and give her comfort. So finally her shrieks just became part of the background noise. We even joked about it as people will, not because we were heartless or uncaring, but because that's what you do when that's all that's left.

Cabron similarly appears to have a self-consistent paranoid fantasy that none of us are going to penetrate. No doubt he will also see this post as part of the Grand Conspiracy to do whatever it is he thinks the Grand Conspiracy is up to...deny him recognition as some kind of godlike super genius perhaps. So there's nothing left but to make jokes about the poor, clueless sod.

Michael

Because I will not rest until I have used the sword that is Combat Mission to Crush Every Australian! Because they are my deepest, most hated enemy!

Unfortunately, they all smack you around like a poor unwanted stepchild... wait a minute... everyone does that.

Where's my file tankless one?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

If he doesn't get it, he doesn't get it. [shrug] I simply can't take the lunatic seriously anymore. Let him rave.

As somebody who has spent far too long reading Usenet, I doubt it's a case of him not getting it. Derailing threads with feigned expressions of outrage at a joke or similar innocent remark is an old tactic employed by trolls and because people can't resist responding, even if it's only to extract the urine, they achieve their ends. How many suggestions for CM:AK scenarios have there been since his latest intervention, for instance? I doubt BFC would let him get away with it if they weren't busy with CM:AK, which is probably why he timed his entrance to this board when he did. DNFT is a more boring response than poking fun, but is far more effective.

[ October 04, 2003, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Firefly ]

Originally posted by Firefly:

Derailing threads with feigned expressions of outrage at a joke or similar innocent remark is an old tactic employed by trolls and because people can't resist responding, even if it's only to extract the urine, they achieve their ends. How many suggestions for CM:AK scenarios have there been since his latest intervention, for instance? I doubt BFC would let him get away with it if they weren't busy with CM:AK, which is probably why he timed his entrance to this board when he did. DNFT is a more boring response than poking fun, but is far more effective.

Damn you, Firefly, are you taking the piss out of my Mortal Enemy?!

Of course, your remarks would explain his almost total insanity. Not to mention his almost endless attempts to disrupt this Board in the name of being so f'ing weird that most people just stand back and go 'Dude' (yes, I have much younger advisors; they're my nephews),

Cabron66 is now declared a useless, 'anything to stir up trouble, and make a fuss about nothing at all' Troll.

He's not here to to discuss. He's here to disrupt.

Pillock.

Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

Thank you....a lifetime of suggestions. Some of the battles you mentioned are very good ones.

[snips]

[Waves rolled paper in the air] Oi! You can't go yet!

What about "Gin" Hollands driving his Churchill around Steamroller Farm? Even if they're a bit one-sided, you can't miss out Sidi Nsir and Hunt's Gap.And I shall be really, really annoyed if the Royal Marine Commandos aren't in this time (so annoyed I will probably say "tut!" as I hand over my money), we need some scenarios for them --Commachio and Termoli, say. And I can't be the only person who wants to be able to see Roy Farran leading the "Battaglione McGinty" against the Germans...

All the best,

John.

Cabron66 is issued with a warning. His thin skin and obvious joy at posting abusive comments make him an unwelcome member of this community. The abuse he hurtled out in this thread in no way shape or form was justified or excusable. And since this is by far not the first time I have seen this reaction from him, the warning is more than justified.

As for you Poolers... you know better than to polute a thread the rest of us have to read. Sheesh... I feel all dirty now just having to read through it :D

Time to lock this up.

Steve