Missing axis afv's in cmbb

I have made a list of afv's that are missing on the axis side. Feel free to notify me if i have missed something out or added something that does not belong in the list.

Missing German Afv's

Panzer I Ausf A

Panzer I Ausf C

Panzer I Ausf F

Panzer II Ausf A

Panzer II Ausf B

Panzer 38T Ausf B

Aufklarer 38T

Flakpanzer 38T

Flakpanzer I

Panzer 38T SIG Hetzer

Panzer III Ausf E

Stug Ausf A

Stug Ausf C

Stug Ausf D

Stug Flamm

Panzer IV Ausf B

Panzer IV Mobelwagen (was it used on the eastern front?)

Jagdpanther Middle Production

King Tiger With Porsche Turrent

Maus (I have added it, even though only 2 were built and that it's a big pile of crap)

Sd Kfz 251/23

Sd Kfz 254

3.7cm Pak Zug 1T

5cm Pak Zug 1T

SWS Flak

Maultier Flak

ADGZ

Sd Kfz 231 Late (with more armour)

Sd kfz 232 Early (with less armour)

SD Kfz 251/17 Luftwaffe Version

Sd Kfz 263

Rauppenschlepper

Char B-1

Char B-1 Bis

Char B-1 Flamm

Hotchkiss H-35

Hotchkiss H-38

Renault R-38

Renault R-40

Panhard P-178

Panhard P-178 Radio

Panhard P-178 5cm KWK

7 Tp

7 Tp improved

Missing Finland AFV

Landsverk Anti AA Tank

Afv's that should have had Post March 43 colour scheme available

All the Panzer 38T models

SIG 1B

Panzer IV Ausf C

Panzer IIIG

Panzer IIIH

[ July 07, 2006, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: mav1 ]

Originally posted by 76mm:

My God man, you've forgotten the Maus?!

And I hope you're not expecting a patch at this point in the development cycle...

I didn't bother to put the Maus in because only prototypes exsisted. Also because i think it's a big pile of S***.

Iam thinking of cmx2 set on the Eatern Front :D

Unfortunately, if BFC were ever to do a CMx2 Eastern Front game we wouldn't see MORE vehicles but substantially LESS! But each of those vehicles would have working hatches, 3-D modeled wheels, interior areas segmented into fighting , engine, ammo compartments, etc.

And a CMx2 title would be limited to "CM:Kursk" or "CM:Crimea". We wouldn't be given the whole enchilada.

And I don't think any of the few Flakpanzer 38Ts that were produced ever made it to the Eastern Front ;)

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Unfortunately, if BFC were ever to do a CMx2 Eastern Front game we wouldn't see MORE vehicles but substantially LESS! But each of those vehicles would have working hatches, 3-D modeled wheels, interior areas segmented into fighting , engine, ammo compartments, etc.

And a CMx2 title would be limited to "CM:Kursk" or "CM:Crimea". We wouldn't be given the whole enchilada.

And I don't think any of the few Flakpanzer 38Ts that were produced ever made it to the Eastern Front ;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I want more, more, more, much more afv's and bigger, huge, massive scale not smaller and more afv's, more not less :eek:

Soem of these weren't included because they had been uprgaded to the standard of later models. So even thought he chassis might have originally been one thing, it was practically identical to a later variant.

I miss properly modeled aircraft. Even if they flew in stupid fashions (like always being depicted straight and level) it would be nice to see 'em, click on 'em, and be able to get more info (such as kills).

Even if the Maus was retarded, they finished two of them, and I want 'em! Wahhh! What's his name has already gotten me twice with his fake version 1.04 Maus patch. I would pay lots of money to have a Maus added to the game.

Mike

Originally posted by Splinty:

All of the 250 some-odd Mobelwagons made went to the Western Front.

I will mark that on the list, if someone else confirms the mobelwagon was not used on the eastern front I will take it off the list.

[ July 07, 2006, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: mav1 ]