CD COVER (pic and DL here)

Originally posted by russellmz:

you may want to consider using a less inkjet cartridge sucking color for the background ;)

I toyed with textures but black looks the best. Isn't CMBB worth a little toner? :D

You can always open it in Paintshop, mask the images and paint over it if you wish.

Would anyone be interested in a CD tray that consists of all the Hotkeys?

[ September 26, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: jmbunnelle ]

Originally posted by jmbunnelle:

[QB]Okay, since several people have asked for it, here's a CD cover for CMBB that uses my operational-map mainscreen. Looks best if printed on photo paper on highest quality printer settings (map is much clearer that way). Enjoy!

QB]

So my question is: are you using the map / photo montage (on the right) for your intro screen to CMBB? If you are: Pleeeease send me a copy! I love the whole look of that picture! Sorry BFC, it just looks 100x cooler than the high-stepping infantry advancing on the Soviet soldiers.

And if you're not using that as your main screen...how about I commision you to knock one out for me using that pic? :D

Cheers,

Chris

Originally posted by Dogtoes:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jmbunnelle:

[QB]Okay, since several people have asked for it, here's a CD cover for CMBB that uses my operational-map mainscreen. Looks best if printed on photo paper on highest quality printer settings (map is much clearer that way). Enjoy!

QB]

So my question is: are you using the map / photo montage (on the right) for your intro screen to CMBB? If you are: Pleeeease send me a copy! I love the whole look of that picture! Sorry BFC, it just looks 100x cooler than the high-stepping infantry advancing on the Soviet soldiers.

And if you're not using that as your main screen...how about I commision you to knock one out for me using that pic? :D

Cheers,

Chris</font>

Right! Thanks then! Of course I saw that he had posted it days before. What do you take me for? A n00b?! *ahem* Yes, well...thank you for the info. Job well done, Jgdpzr. The Kommandant shall hear of your exemplary behavior.

Okay then...now that that has been solved. On to the next order of business: Finnish Hamster Ski Troops. When can we expect them in the game?

(Seriously though, thanks loads)

-Chris

• 7 months later...

here's my startup screen...

11003.jpg

The dear comrades are reminding me, not that I need to report to the front, but that I have to go to work, clean the house, snuggle with the future Mrs Zimorodok, do something BESIDES play CMBB. If I can say 'nyet', I get to play. :D

Zimorodok