Who makes the best GERMAN armor\vehicle mods would you say?

Wondering, in your opinion, who makes the best GERMAN armor\vehicle mods would you say?

And where would you find them?

Been checking out CMMODS.com and the old Madmatt site but it looks like Madmatt has moved on to other things .. or something.

Maybe there is some site for just German armor\vehicle mods?

If not, who is the designer to look for that is THEE MAN when it comes to mods of German armor?

DD

Moved on to other things?!?!?!!!

HAH!!! Hardly! CMHQ is getting bigger and better than ever before. MikeT and jwxspoon are releasing high quaility CMMOS mods as fast as they can so be sure to swing by to see whats hot out of the oven.

Psst, by the way, Porsche and Henschel were the REAL life engineers behind many of Germany's tank designs.., ;)

Now, as to who does the best German tank textures...I would have to go with Kwazydog and Fernando!

Madmatt

I'd agree with that. KwazyDogs stuff is spot on and Fernando'd is/was the absolute business!! Not sure if he's still modding now. Not seen any of his stuff for CMBB. Have to try and persuade Mister Noobie to turn his talents to the Axis once he's done with the Reds. I like Panzermartin's stuff too.

Thanks for the help guys ..

Tecumseh .. you wrote:

"My favourite mod of all time is Dainius Kartanas' King Tiger in CMBB. Why oh why does this guy not make more?!?

My favourite modder is Andrew Fox"

Can't find "Dainius Kartanas" or "Andrew Fox" on CMMODS. Do they go by any aliases?

Crap game wrote:

"Who makes the best mods? Blasphemy! That is akin to asking who makes the best scotch! All scotch varieties are better than no scotch - Different flavors appeal to different folks..."

I was asking for your OPINION on your favorite scotch .. err .. mods. Definitely no scoreboard here. Just subjective input.

DD