The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

In other words, just another Tuesday morning.

You are pretty good dancer ,Boo .

Advice: will be better if you dance naked. </font>

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Uh oh...sounds like someone has been doing some roleplaying lately. I can see it now...

Seanachai: Ok, you're in a tavern. You see an elf.

Boo: (from other room) Are there any girls there?

Seanachai: Yes, wait, no, you're not there!

Boo: (from other room)If there are any girls there I wanna do them!

Seanachai: YOU'RE NOT THERE! Anyway, there's a small elf in front of you.

Lars: That's me, right?

Boo: (from other room) Can I have some Cheetos?

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Mouse:

Please keep those strange perversions of yours to yourself in the future... There are younger members of the CM community who don't need to be exposed to such talk...

Dancing naked is a perversion? In which society?

And I'm sure nudity is not the worst ,when you play violent video games (like CMBB )(yes ,I know is not a video game).Maybe nudity is the all human what there is left .

BTW , Nissan 1 is the real and the only pervert here.

PS:My heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand.

Originally posted by Lars:

The purpose of the SSN Hint of the Day, Oh Pet Rock of the Pool, is to give you the necessary grounding in disrespect for your fellow man to be a worthy member of the MBT.

Keep working at it, there's a good lad...

Who is this pool you speak of?

You realise i do not recognise nor have a use for such a dated system as the caste right?

The Feudal, or Caste system was so backwards and was a formula for complete and utter incompatence.

It would not surprise me to hear that you payed money for a pet rock back in the olden days.

Perhaps the time of The Old Guard is nearing it's end, for the winds are blowing in and with them change!

Do we all not grow tired of Seanachai plagerizing women's liberation books?

Do we all not grow fond of the time Peng spends away?

Soon we will throw off the yoke of opression by the Old Fogey Ones !

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

You realise i do not recognise nor have a use for such a dated system as the caste right?

The Feudal, or Caste system was so backwards and was a formula for complete and utter incompatence.

Tsk, tsk, sounds to me like somebody is still a little miffed at being labeled "untouchable".

Nice job on the typo, BTW.

The funny one I mean. Almost sig material. The rest are just par for the course.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Tsk, tsk, sounds to me like somebody is still a little miffed at being labeled "untouchable".

Nice job on the typo, BTW.

The funny one I mean. Almost sig material. The rest are just par for the course. </font>

Guest konrad

We the people shall form the COntinental Congress, and elect a President after out great victory over the Aristocratic, dated, and dusty Old ONes!!!!! GRRRRRRRRAAAARG!!!

Oh no ,no this way again ...maybe we try this time peaceful ,conscious anarchy?

Then maybe ...

But not the Olde Ones are real enemy (they barely can move now )...

Our target should be this bastard Justicar .

BTW , Nissan 1 is the real and the only pervert here.

PS:My head is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand

Why sir, I resemble that remark!!! Perhaps if you strike Gaylord it wouldnt hurt as much, but I think his head is made of stone as well.

"Why was I not made of stone like these?"

We the people shall form the COntinental Congress, and elect a President after out great victory over the Aristocratic, dated, and dusty Old ONes!!!!! GRRRRRRRRAAAARG!!!

"GAYLORD??? Are you still up? I thought I put you down hours ago! How did you ever get out of your crib? Come now, we'll just slip this Posey belt, gag and ankle shackles back on you and your favorite Hannibal Lecter face mask and you'll be all set for Mr. Sandman."

<small>"Mmmffffmmffmmm..."</small>

"No, you may not have a drink of water, I haven't had time to vulcanize your sheets. Now just settle down, young man, I have to get back to my bridge club. I don't know how we'll ever get that bridge built with you carrying on all night."

They're so cute when they're that age.

lenakonrad , to arms!!! THe Old Ones are coming!!!

Aside from the fact that you are little better than a troll, you have shown us time and time again that you are basically an idiot. It may have excaped your ever shifting attention, but Lenakonrad is a Squire. That would make him part of the establishment you wish to topple. With revolutionaries of your caliber aligned against us, we should rule until the end of time.

[ June 10, 2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

Oh no ,no this way again ...maybe we try this time peaceful ,conscious anarchy?

Then maybe ...

But not the Olde Ones are real enemy (they barely can move now )...

Our target should be this bastard Justicar .

Now, now, let's not have any of that. Now that you are not one of the down trodden masses, you should remember that the Justicar is responsible for ensuring that they remain down so we may trod upon them. As a newly Squire, you should trod upon a few serfs and perhaps a SSN or two. Trust me, it is a habit that is easy to form

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Now that you are not one of the down trodden masses...

Doublespeak we trying ,ain't we .

So , how much was that?

PS: Judas ...

Festerin' clumps o' yammerin' split-crust peasant dung! Ah feckin' hate tha glistening snot lot o' ye (tha wee lassies excaipted o' course). Ah saint some o' ye a turrrn, an' some Ah didnae saind yet. Tak a wee dump an' fall back ain at.

Sae a poxy sandwich walks aintae a pub...tha barman sez "We didnae serve food ain here Jimmy". Thain a jumper cable walks aintae tha pub. Tha barman sez "Ah'll serve ye, boot didnae start anythun". A complete bastard walks aintae a bar..."ouch". Twae fish are ain a tank...wun sez "You drive, Ah'll man tha guns!". A dyslexic walks aintae a bra... Ah waz gwintae buy a pair o' camouflage troos, but Ah cudnae find any. Twae elephants fall off a clif..*boom* *boom*. Wha di' ye call a deer wi' noo eyes? Noo idea.

Af'n mah wee span' cam aintae mah hoose wi' tha likes o' yoo ai her soft an' gentle mouth Jimmy......

Bastarrrds.