Three Olde Ones in a Boat, and a Peng Challenge from a Dog named King

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

...do you want to play or troll?

Why would I want to play against you? I mean seriously? I would rather roll naked over broken glass while a gigantic fat lady jumps on my nads.

Go away, sod off, begone, shoo, away. </font>

I would rather roll naked over broken glass while a gigantic fat lady jumps on my nads.

Leutnant Hortlund (bolded because I am a mere fluffy (well not mere, actually I am quite a good fluffy, an uberfluffy if you will, perhaps even king of the fluffets!))

Are you pining for your old girlfriend again?

[ February 04, 2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Sgtgoody ]

i don't really care ,what you think,but when you hate me , I feel its a good beginning.

but we missing the point,and this has nothing to do with my nationality,literacy,brain position,and inferior background:

when i get the setup,or should i send you one?

kisses

konrad

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

when you hate me , I feel its a good beginning.

You reason the same way with girls too huh? Alas, it doesnt work that way. The girls will always hate you. Just like I do.

when i get the setup,or should i send you one?

Log out now and wait by your mailbox. Within a couple of months you should get an email from this adress: stopharrassingmeyoumorontakeahintandsodoff@forcryingoutlo.ud

Now Hurry!

look,I put this straight:

you get a polish lamer?-Yes

you get couple posts more?-YES

Peng Challenge Esprit de Corps its stronger?-Yes

evrything i want in back its just one game.

waste me

kisses

konrad

[ February 04, 2003, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

So you better take this lady off,

lowly squire ,starved of attention..

hopefully soon you phony cariere will be over.

after that you can join as ,girls

head to head with polish clown on spike

kisses

konrad

For God's sake, someone give the little Polish girl a game or we'll be reading things like this for weeks!

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache...

Oddly enough, these are three things that "peng" threads seem to repulse, as if by the means of magic. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

For God's sake, someone give the little Polish girl a game or we'll be reading things like this for weeks!

*sigh* ours is not to reason why... and all that

Ok you there...the Polish guy.

Send me a setup. QB 700 points, conscript russian cavalry vs veteran German mechanized. Meeting engagement. 1941, nice weather, no treecover, no hills, no town...just a big nice steppe map.

I'll be the Germans.

So you better take this lady off,

lowly squire ,starved of attention..

hopefully soon you phony cariere will be over.

after that you can join as ,girls

head to head with polish clown on spike

kisses

konrad

For God's sake, someone give the little Polish girl a game or we'll be reading things like this for weeks! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ok you there...the Polish guy.

Send me a setup. QB 700 points, conscript russian cavalry vs veteran German mechanized. Meeting engagement. 1941, nice weather, no treecover, no hills, no town...just a big nice steppe map.

I'll be the Germans. </font>

*scene*

Somewhere just outside the MBT.

Sgtgoody (peeking above lip of a ditch): Looks like things are settling down.

Some other fluffy: Are you sure? Things looked pretty bad for a while. I was almost trampled by a party looking for that Justicar fellow.

Sgtgoody: Yeah, it looks safe enough to go ba...wait, who is that moron?

S.o.f: I don't know but I can barely understand a word he says. Seems to be poking the Olde Ones with a stick though.

Sgtgoody: That bloody idiot! He'll get us all killed! Back in the ditch!!! (Several heads quickly duck back out of sight)

[ February 04, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Sgtgoody ]

Originally posted by Lars:

thanks Hortlund

you will never regret that

Yes he will. </font>

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

*scene*

Somewhere just outside the MBT.

Sgtgoody (peeking above lip of a ditch): Looks like things are settling down.

Some other fluffy: Are you sure? Things looked pretty bad for a while. I was almost trampled by a party looking for that Justicar fellow.

Sgtgoody: Yeah, it looks safe enough to go ba...wait, who is that moron?

S.o.f: I don't know but I can barely understand a word he says. Seems to be poking the Olde Ones with a stick though.

Sgtgoody: That bloody idiot! He'll get us all killed! Back in the ditch!!! (Several heads quickly duck back out of sight)

hey boys ,

you can come out now,its all ok here

its that first time you drop in to idiot

get yourself together

kisses

konrad

Haven't you been banned again yet? We're taking up a collection to see if bribery works.

How exactly are you planning to bribe the powers that be, when your posts aren't worth a penny?

Truthfully, your posts have a negative value, which is common for spam. Maybe you should even the books with the forum high brass before attempting bribery?

Wait a second...a Swedish attorney who's also a martyr??? Something's wrong here.

Oh, wait...

I'll be the Germans.

There we go.

[ February 04, 2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

So did anyone notice that the rules were never posted at all in the previous thread...someone should pay for that.

And I think it is pretty apparent that the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of Nidan1.

This sounds like a case of sour grapes, coming from a tactically challenged twit whose mighty 6TH Army ubergrenadiers are being sucked into a quagmire city fight on the banks of the Volga.

It must be really uncomfortable to watch your elite squads being chewed into hamster pellets by my glorious Red Army soldiers. I find it quite satisfying, hurry and send me the next turn.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Where is the Inquisitor General when you need him eh?

The scene: A dimly lit, smoke filled room with dark, rough stone walls. Various sharp and pointy things arrayed on tables around the perimeter seem to suggest this might have once been a dentist's office, only worse. In the center of the room, an elevated firepit filled with glowing coals spits and crackles. A tall figure stands near the fire, slowly turning a glowing metal pick in the coals. Nearby, elderly gnome sits sipping a strangely colored substance from a bottle marked Boone's Farm's Finest.

In the distance, a steady yanmmering is faintly heard. Suddenly, a piercing cry penetrates the gloom.

MrSpkr: "There goes Shaw again."

Seanachai: "He seems to be calling for you this time. Perhaps he's grown weary of repeatedly telling Berli he won't speak to him again."

MrSpkr: (Pulling the pick from the coals and admiring the glowing point) "Perhaps. No telling."

Seanachai: (Listening to the mewling cries from outside.) "Shaw seems to be upset that you haven't done anything about that new Eurotrash SSN, errr, fluffy . . I forget what we're calling it this week."

MrSpkr: (Thrusting the pick back into the coals) "Yep. He does. Sounds right irate about it."

Seanachai: "Well, are you going to do anything about it?"

MrSpkr: (Ponders for a moment.) "No, I don't believe I shall."

Seanachai: "Why not?"

MrSpkr: "Well, as I see it, my job is to interrogate folks, and generally watch them squirm in agony, right?

Seanachai: "Well, yes."

MrSpkr: "What better way to do my job than to have someone else causing the agony. It's more efficient this way -- Shaw is about to have another apoplectic fit, Lars and his nincompoop squire have a new love interest, and even you are a bit uncomfortable. And I haven't had to lift so much as a finger. It's pure efficiency, I tell you."

Seanachai: "Hmm. Never thought of it that way." (takes another drink).

MrSpkr: "And now you know. Besides, if Shaw has gathered Mouse to his side, he can't really be all that upset with unintelligible yet prolific posters, can he?

I do suppose, however, that if it keeps up, I will have to intervene. But for now -- nope. It's more fun watching everyone squirm."

exeunt

[ February 04, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

I have managed yet another draw in one of my infrequent Cesspool battles. This time it was against that booger-eating lawyer MrSpkr. Somehow, he tricked me into playing his own Children of the Corn inspired scenario. (Does anyone have a mod that changes wheat into blood-splattered corn?)

I should have won this battle, but I did not receive bonus points for making sure that most of MrSpkr’s eliminated squads ended up in burning tiles. Actually, the final scene probably looks a lot like the annual Waxahachie Opossum Barbeque. Only difference is that in the scenario we are roasting commies instead of rat-like marsupials, and most of the guns people are carrying are not fully automatic.

I like to apologize to evryone,

who was offended by low wit of my previous posts

probably that far i can get right now.

if you really offended and majority of you will point that,i shall banned myself from posting on this forum forever.

shame,i don't think there is more comfortable ditch out there.

kisses

konrad

I like to apologize to evryone,

who was offended by low wit of my previous posts

if you really offended and majority of you will point that,i shall banned myself from posting on this forum forever.

Watch and learn Nidan1. You should have posted something along these lines several months ago...oh the agony we would all have been spared.

Edited as a tribute to Denise Richards

[ February 04, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]