Using Canister on the Peng Challenge: Too Hollywood or just a Good Idea?

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

"Aim towards the Enemy."

I think that's resolved a major problem some of our collegues seem to be having.

btw isn't it once again time for you to brutally slaughter me? If so send a setup, your choice of settings.

Mace </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A lot YOU know ... it's the Shavian House, not the House Shavian ... damned part time 'poolers ... may as well send the lot of them to Coventry.

Joe

I beleive that Herr Burst-bubble was making a reference to popular culture, not that you would know much about either of those two words. And I wouldn't join any shaving house no matter who told me too. We mice are much too fond of our fur...

[edit]

Oh, and Pondscum, where's my turn? The AAR thus far is inconsequential. It's an ME, computer-picked infantry, clear weather, hilly terrain. And I do mean hilly. My loyal mousentruppen are so peeved at being told to climb hills that they are looking for the nearest Russians, Julie Andrews, or other vonTrapp family members to shoot on sight.

[ July 01, 2003, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Mouse ]

Life at the Front,or how SirReal learned the lesson of false Pride (cont.)

The front is now alive with activity, as at least a company of Russian infantry, supported by armored cars and tanks, advances into the open. The Jaeger platoon knocks out at least one AC with their light gun, and the rattling of MG and small arms fire sends the Russians scurrying for the saftey of the wooded area. Artillery falls on the wooded area and the screams of wounded Russian troops can be heard over the noise of the firing and the conitnuous booming of the thunderstorm.

A Russian platoon attempts to return fire, and the Leutnant gives the order for one section of the line to open fire in order to supress them.

Russian tanks are spotted negotiating the soft terrain to the left of the woodline, the panzerschreck teams wait for the range to close...to be continued

Originally posted by Noba:

The dingoes around these parts would regurgitate him, IF they made the mistake to take a chunk in the first place. Nope, they would drag him somewhere the wedge tailed eagles could scavenge his husk like one of Maces' discarded sheep.

Noba.

"Wedge Tailed Eagles"??? Is that the name of one of your fake footsie ball teams? Or is it one of the Crikey teams you have around there?

Is cannabalism a mandatory part of all your sports teams? Because, if so, it would go fairly far to explain the insanity.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

The dingoes around these parts would regurgitate him, IF they made the mistake to take a chunk in the first place. Nope, they would drag him somewhere the wedge tailed eagles could scavenge his husk like one of Maces' discarded sheep.

Noba.

"Wedge Tailed Eagles"??? Is that the name of one of your fake footsie ball teams? Or is it one of the Crikey teams you have around there?

Is cannabalism a mandatory part of all your sports teams? Because, if so, it would go fairly far to explain the insanity. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Send a turn - Pillock, and stop wasting precious bandwidth, and air - come to think of it...and my time, and everyone else reading your claptraprubbish.

"Claptraprubbish"? I love it when the Aussies try to converse in ordinary English. You never know what's going to spew out of their mouths. But then, neither do they.

As for our game. The game in which you're beating me like a rented mule. The game designed by my former squire Nidan. The game I lovingly call "The game from snowy hell". You want me to send a move in this game of which we speak?

No.

I'm at work right now. You DO know what work is, don't you? I'll send a move this evening when I get home. Maybe.

Insanity comes from dealing with the insane outsiders. We know we are sane, can't say the same about you lot.

Ah. You're still in the denial stage I see. That's OK. With any luck, the downward spiral of your delusional life will rapidly accelerate towards drooling imbecility. Think of it as a vacation.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Mouse:

Oh, and Pondscum, where's my turn? The AAR thus far is inconsequential. It's an ME, computer-picked infantry, clear weather, hilly terrain. And I do mean hilly. My loyal mousentruppen are so peeved at being told to climb hills that they are looking for the nearest Russians, Julie Andrews, or other vonTrapp family members to shoot on sight.

Your turn went out last night, you wretched rodent. Scurry to your inbox and hit the little button repeatedly - you might not get a tasty food pellet, but you'll taste your doom soon enough.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

A Conspiracy of Dingoes. That is our Aussie contingent, now isn't it?

Except dingoes are smart enough to lift a leg without falling over.

Or sober enough, whatever...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Read over people’s shoulders on the bus.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

A Conspiracy of Dingoes. That is our Aussie contingent, now isn't it?

Except dingoes are smart enough to lift a leg without falling over.

</font>

Originally posted by Mouse:

Let's consider this for a moment... Dingoes have four legs (generally speaking, if they haven't been too close to any Aussie barbeques), and are smart enough to lift a leg without falling over. You average Aussie has two legs, but aren't smart enough to lift one without falling over. This would seem to infer that your average dingo is twice as smart as your average Aussie.

Sounds right to me!

Intellectual amateur!

What this clearly indicates is that dingoes are twice as stable as you average Aussie. Which makes sense, because Australians are inherently unstable, if not completely bent.

But, keep in mind that by 1 AM of any given pub night, the average Australian is also on all fours.

The difference between them and the dingoes is that even when on all fours the Australian still falls over when he lifts his leg to have a slash.

So, is everybody drunk or what? And speaking of annoying, stupid and hairy, whatever happened to Hiram? He and Lady Moraine owe me moves from mid May.

I wish I were drunk. I have to be up at 6am to drive to Michigan.

Boo, why don't you hang out on 23 North? We can clip you with a door as we speed by.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mouse:

Let's consider this for a moment... Dingoes have four legs (generally speaking, if they haven't been too close to any Aussie barbeques), and are smart enough to lift a leg without falling over. You average Aussie has two legs, but aren't smart enough to lift one without falling over. This would seem to infer that your average dingo is twice as smart as your average Aussie.

Sounds right to me!

Intellectual amateur!

What this clearly indicates is that dingoes are twice as stable as you average Aussie. Which makes sense, because Australians are inherently unstable, if not completely bent.

But, keep in mind that by 1 AM of any given pub night, the average Australian is also on all fours.

The difference between them and the dingoes is that even when on all fours the Australian still falls over when he lifts his leg to have a slash. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So, is everybody drunk or what? And speaking of annoying, stupid and hairy, whatever happened to Hiram? He and Lady Moraine owe me moves from mid May.

I wish I were drunk. I have to be up at 6am to drive to Michigan.

Boo, why don't you hang out on 23 North? We can clip you with a door as we speed by. </font>

text2.jpg

Meet the next Senator from the great sovereign state of Wackhio. His constituency consists of people with the lowest IQs south and west of Dearborn MI, and his manager is none other than our own Boo_Radley. Let's all hitch our future to his wagon. Incest in the Oval Office is only a heartbeat away.

Gamey updates

Pondscum must be hiding in caves somewhere, 'cause his Russkies haven't peeked out to have their heads shot off yet, although this Mouse's nose did pick up the faint smell of exhaust, and his ears heard the sound of some light armor creeping around.

Soon enough... soon enough the fur will start to fly.

[ July 02, 2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Mouse ]

DingoAR1.jpg

Dingo: Don't you dare try to mount me mate!!

Noba: Roighto, I wasn't tryin' to mount you, bloke, I was just trying to steady m'self, been pub crawlin' all night ya know.

Dingo: Soddin' Aussie blokes, why did God have to put us on this forsaken continent, why couldn't I have been born in Ohio, or even New Zealand, where I could have spent my life being a lapdog instead of having to check me six every twenty seconds.

BTW, the plural of Dingo is Dingos , you illiterate twits.

JERTSH2.gif

And with just a $25 donation, you can be the proud owner of your very own Jerry Springer T-Shirt. Wear it while commiting any of your favorite acts of sociopathic behavior. (Comes with two free tickets to the taping of Jerry's show: "Dingo Dating: Disasters in the Dark, Down Under").

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Now as to Aussie males on the other hand; THEY DO NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEND OVER IN A PUB TO PICK ANYTHING DROPPED ONTO THE FLOOR !!

So, yer sayin', that after a few, you Aussies can't tell the drovers from the drovees? </font>