Moldy waffle with pus and maggots

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

r00k 2 KwEEnZ N1te!!

Bah, the rook is nerfed and the pawns are all speed hackers. Just wait till the Bishop is modeled, then I'll pwn your ass.

Edit: This post now contains 100% of your daily dose of :mad:

[ July 23, 2003, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Chess fact of the day: It's possible to get checkmate in 2 moves if you are playing black (and providing white makes 2 very dumb moves)!

An extra :mad: for you to add to your daily dose!

[ July 23, 2003, 05:49 AM: Message edited by: Crow ]

Quick updates of the current games I can remember. If I leave anybody out, sorry.

Jim Boggs, that gamey 50-turn German, knocked out my T-34 with his StuG. What he didn't know at the time was that his StuG was parked in the middle of an AT minefield. The next time it moved, he found out. Just immobilized, but it won't be rolling over my infantry. I read some of the comments in the Peng thread about Jim's 50-turn games. It appears those wannabes don't have the intestinal fortitude to go the distance. tongue.gif

Crow has bled my German commandos severely. The officers they were sent to eliminate are not feeling too well. Sadly, we will have lots of empty seats on the trip home. :(

Teddy Windsor and I are jointly trying to destroy every building in the town in the original Cheery Waffle. Many are already ablaze, and more than a few are smoking piles of rubble.

UXcva_ and I are early in Cheery Waffle, the Director's Cut. With me as his Russian company commander, I realize Ted is really in a tough spot. The suave Teddy Windsor is in command of my Germans, so I can just coast. You will be glad to hear that Keke is doing a bang-up job driving his kubelwagen. tongue.gif

Shosties4th has been quoting Fionn Kelly, and has told me how much JasonC knows about weapons and tactics. I'm thinking he is a ringer in our cute little thread. My Russians are being shot down in bunches. I suspect Shosties is actually a ... a ... GROG!!! :eek:

Stalin's Organ and I are close to a stalemate. Unfortunately he still controls all of the VLs. My attack is oozing toward him with the speed of a runaway amoeba. His counterattack, led by Matildas of all things, has been halted by some of my troops who never could reach my point of attack. For a while I thought the Brits had opened a second front right here.

WallyBob still has a couple of Tigers scurrying to find a safe place away from my uber-pioneers. We still have plenty of demo charges, which when combined with a Tiger make a most satisfying BOOM!!

Prinz Eugen, good to see you back. You decide if you want to continue our battle or not.

MasterGoodale, I sincerely hope your daughter is recovering. Our game will still be there when you're ready to get back to it. My Germans may be surrounded and vastly outnumbered, but they're ready to take whatever you throw at them. ;)

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Uh oh. First poetry, now chess. Good thing MG is busy dueling mold. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bah! CM will be around long after the chess fad wears off.

A big, happy shout out to Prinz Nyuk Nyuk who has in three days, now doubled the turn rate of all the other maggots I'm allegedly playing. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Uh oh. First poetry, now chess. Good thing MG is busy dueling mold. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bah! CM will be around long after the chess fad wears off.

A big, happy shout out to Prinz Nyuk Nyuk who has in three days, now doubled the turn rate of all the other maggots I'm allegedly playing. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Shosties4th has been quoting Fionn Kelly, and has told me how much JasonC knows about weapons and tactics. I'm thinking he is a ringer in our cute little thread. My Russians are being shot down in bunches. I suspect Shosties is actually a ... a ... GROG!!! :eek:

Burn him, he's a witch!....Mein Führer, I can walk!! :eek:

;)

Jim Boggs, that gamey 50-turn German, knocked out my T-34 with his StuG. What he didn't know at the time was that his StuG was parked in the middle of an AT minefield. The next time it moved, he found out. Just immobilized, but it won't be rolling over my infantry.

gggrrrGGGRRRGGGRRRGGGRRR

Oh how the anger grows :mad: .

Playing chess with Axe

KP to KP4...**BOOOOOOOM!!!**

pawns hits minefield

I am noticing a trend here. But then again utilizing an inert, subterranian, explosive device, pretty much describes this Thread anyway.

Now I remember why I like playing Probes!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!!

Dave_H shall feel the wrath of Hun!!

for his transgressions. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good Lord, the humanity!! The things I have seen which no human eyes were meant to see!! I feel like my skin has been coated with 10W30, and it isn't coming off. :eek: :eek: :mad:

Yes, men, I have made my first post in the Peng thread, on the occasion of Seanachai's mother's successful operation. Forgive me, for I was caught up in his rejoicing and have sinned against God and man. redface.gifredface.gif

I suggest that Cheery Wafflers drop him a message, to show what a class act we can be when nobody is looking. :D:D

Here's mtw's new sig line (stolen from MrPeng :eek: and modified):

As for kicking Keke's a***. Ha. He's got chunks of guys like me in his stool. He makes guys like me eat the chunks of guys in his stool. He makes guys like me eat the puke from the guys he made eat the chunks of guys like me in his stool. He makes guys like me eat the stool of the guys that ate the puke from the guys that ate the chunks of guys like me in his stool!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Burn him, he's a witch!....Mein Führer, I can walk!! :eek:

;) </font>

Originally posted by Keke:

As for kicking Keke's a***. Ha. He's got chunks of guys like me in his stool. He makes guys like me eat the chunks of guys in his stool. He makes guys like me eat the puke from the guys he made eat the chunks of guys like me in his stool. He makes guys like me eat the stool of the guys that ate the puke from the guys that ate the chunks of guys like me in his stool!

You wacky Finns take everything to the extreme...even your stupidity. I reject your sig line change on two (2) counts:

1: It is too feckin long.

2: It has Pengish origins. Things born of Peng are unclean and therefore verboten, comrade.

Now if you would be so kind as to take some time away from humping polar bears and eating lutefisk perhaps you may stumble across some wit and/ or wisdom that is proper.

Chop, chop, sunny Jim. :mad: :mad: :mad:

No appeal to the Brood on the legalities of said rejection?

For what it's worth (not much, I know) I would have to agree with Mike. Plus, that is the last thing I want to see on a daily basis here in the Waffle Zone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's start a pool -- which will come first:

1) MasterGoodale fixes the dryer.

2) MasterGoodale installs the hot tub.

3) MasterGoodale reconnects his computer.

4) MasterGoodale eliminates the mold.

5) MasterGoodale finishes his game against Soddball.

All bets are final.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

You wacky Finns take everything to the extreme...even your stupidity. I reject your sig line change on two (2) counts:

1: It is too feckin long.

2: It has Pengish origins. Things born of Peng are unclean and therefore verboten, comrade.

Now if you would be so kind as to take some time away from humping polar bears and eating lutefisk perhaps you may stumble across some wit and/ or wisdom that is proper.

Chop, chop, sunny Jim. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

1) MasterGoodale fixes the dryer. (5-3)

2) MasterGoodale installs the hot tub. (5-1)

3) MasterGoodale reconnects his computer. (3-2)

4) MasterGoodale eliminates the mold. (50-1)

5) MasterGoodale finishes his game against Soddball. (Not accepting bets)

Prinz Eugen, good to see you back. You decide if you want to continue our battle or not.

Of course I do, I still have a score to settle with you. :mad:

And anyways, where are the other turns from the maggots whose name is not worthy enough to be mentioned ? You're taking too long with your turns maggots ! :mad: :D:D Ah, nothing beats a good irony...

:D (I'm sure you know the "cold iron" quote came before Watlerloo. He was tough, but not that tough.)

Picton was a real piece of work. Famously profane, he was nonetheless one of Wellington's favorites. Tough, tough disciplinarian (in a notoriously tough army at that).

He got into some trouble as a governor somewhere or other on charges of letting a woman be tortured during an interrogation. He was eventually cleared and there was even a petition started by the natives to keep him on when he was posted elsewhere.

And I'm getting married in Picton, Ontario. I don't think I'll tell Paula who it's named after.