The Peng Challenge Telethon for Australia: How Many Times Can You Just Look Away?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

First, an artillery barrage like Thor's hammers pound my hapless forces, all the precious cargo trucks are destroyed in the first seconds, their finely machined French engines turned into scrap metal by the treacherous Red arty.

Hmm, sounds like Shaw finally figured out TRP's... </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many of us have spent countless hours in pondering what strange course of events could of led to the presence of a creature like Nidan1 here in our idyllic little community, well, thanks to some Chilean scientists, the riddle is solved.

from http://famulus.msnbc.com/FamulusIntl/reuters07-11-101500.asp?reg=AMERICAS

"The sperm whale, made famous by Herman Melville's Moby Dick, is the largest of the toothed whales and dives deeper than any other whale. The males measure up to 65 feet (20 meters) in length and weigh about 50 tonnes.

When a sperm whale dies at sea, it rots until it becomes a ''skeleton suspended in a semi-liquid mass within a bag of skin and blubber,'' the scientists said. Eventually, the skin tears and the bones sinks while the skin and blubber float.

''This washes up and has the appearance of an octopus because the spermaceti organ keeps its bulky shape,'' they added.

The spermaceti is a large bulbous organ that forms a sort of forehead and contains a milky wax which early whalers likened to sperm fluid."

Well, that explains it, and we all know that NY is notoriously lax on its entrance requirements.

I am glad I could help clear up that mystery. You are welcome.

Good, an AAR from No Good Cavscout...you have shown more intelligence then any of those from House Shaw .

Now it is time for step two...challenge Sir Real, a taunt worthy of a Cheesehead. Remember, Joebob actually preferred him over you...

Rune

rune, grun, groin, whatever your name is, sorry, still kind of blurry from the air bombardment that JS gave me I am not your attack dog, if you wish to molest SirReal, then by all means, go ahead. I already extended a challenge to the sweaty swede, but he appears to of fallen back on his country's traditional "neutrality" (which I believe is actually a play for time so we won't notice the declining numbers of reindeer herds caused by chronic molestation.... Worse than Kiwi's to be honest) rather than sally forth into honest combat.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

NG Cavscout NG Cavscout

Welcome welcome to to the the wonderful wonderful world world of of the the House House rune rune

Did did rune rune teach teach you you to to double double post? post?

No, that is your hearing aid echoing. Must be the humidity down in Florida getting to the wiring, you should have it looked at.

Picture of NG Coalscuttle, during last weekends bivouac in the Wisconsin outback.

When asked to comment on the readiness of his unit in light of recent terror threats against the dairy herds, NG proudly spouted "F*** them rag head bastids, nobody cowtips in our pastures but us!!" So much for worries about Al-Qaeda threats to cheese production.

h1.jpg

[ July 14, 2003, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

NG Cavscout NG Cavscout

Welcome welcome to to the the wonderful wonderful world world of of the the House House rune rune

Did did rune rune teach teach you you to to double double post? post?

Have you been taken to squire by Rune, too?

I thought Leaning kornhusk tried to do that and you ran from the room screaming, "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! BAD TOUCH! BAD TOUCH!" Probably the only semi-intelligent thing you've ever done in your sad and disturbing life, other than to live in Florida, which, what with the gators, lizards and the Volkswagon-sized cockroaches, you seem strangely at home.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

No, that is your hearing aid echoing. Must be the humidity down in Florida getting to the wiring, you should have it looked at.

Very nice, a quick retort. Here's a few questions for you to reflect upon:

1. When something is cheap, it is referred to as cheesy. Why would that be?

2. When a human being passes gas it is also known as cutting the cheese. Any ideas?

3. What was the final score of the Tampa Bay vs green bay game last year?

4. Tip for you: Next time you double post, just place the following line in the second post:

Oh yeah, and Boo's an idjit!

So, Ladies of the Pool:

If I'm painting my bedroom a sage-ish green and the wood trim a creamish-white, can I leave my closet doors and regular door plain oak-stained wood, or do I have to paint them as well? The room has a hardwood floor.

No Good Cavscout,

*Boot* Of course it is your purpose *Boot* to act as MY pitbull *Boot* , for what other reason would i take *Boot* a ground pounder to serf and mayhaps *Boot* to squire. As Berli once told me, spare the *Boot* and spoil the serf.

So, Joebob , if Sir Loin, or Sir Pain, or whatever his name is, is not available, whom from House Shaw can my *Boot* disrespectful serf taunt? What serf or squire can you spare?

No Good *Boot* , you must show the proper respect to your Kniggett, however feel free *Boot* to laugh at the likes of Boo or Lars , or of course, *Boot* , any of the Aussies.

Rune

[ July 14, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: rune ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I already extended a challenge to the sweaty swede, but he appears to of fallen back on his country's traditional "neutrality"

You did? Where?

Let's see. A challenge is a post intended to offend a single party, to entice them to the field of combat.

It is witty, shows style and panache<sup>*</sup>. Now consider that I haven't responded. Consider that the Olde Ones still encourage you to challenge me. Consider that you are a SSN, and that the total sum of your knowledge is less than the amount of excrement a fly can pass in one minute.

All of these clues add up. Since you obviously haven't mastered addition yet, let me help you out. You haven't made a credible challenge!.

Try again, little grasshopper, and perhaps the winds of inspiration will lift your soul to the height at which you might find the strength to squeeeeze those sphincter muscles and produce something worth responding to.

/SirReal

<sup>*</sup> Look it up, poster boy!

Originally posted by dalem:

So, Ladies of the Pool:

If I'm painting my bedroom a sage-ish green and the wood trim a creamish-white, can I leave my closet doors and regular door plain oak-stained wood, or do I have to paint them as well? The room has a hardwood floor.

Yep, the oak-stained wood has got to stay. It will look good with your sage green walls and cream wood trim....

P.S. check your mail.

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I already extended a challenge to the sweaty swede, but he appears to of fallen back on his country's traditional "neutrality"

You did? Where?

Let's see. A challenge is a post intended to offend a single party, to entice them to the field of combat.

It is witty, shows style and panache<sup>*</sup>. Now consider that I haven't responded. Consider that the Olde Ones still encourage you to challenge me. Consider that you are a SSN, and that the total sum of your knowledge is less than the amount of excrement a fly can pass in one minute.

All of these clues add up. Since you obviously haven't mastered addition yet, let me help you out. You haven't made a credible challenge!.

Try again, little grasshopper, and perhaps the winds of inspiration will lift your soul to the height at which you might find the strength to squeeeeze those sphincter muscles and produce something worth responding to.

/SirReal

<sup>*</sup> Look it up, poster boy! </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

So, Ladies of the Pool:

Yep, the oak-stained wood has got to stay. It will look good with your sage green walls and cream wood trim....

P.S. check your mail. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

So, Ladies of the Pool:

P.S. check your mail. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Yay! Emma's back!

Yay! Emma's Side! (I would have said "Yay!, Emma's front!", but I know just how all you heathens would have taken it. Welcome back, Lady. Your humble servants bow to you.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Shaw, you left the door open again!!!

Not I Nidan1, not I ... Coventry lads, Coventry.

And may I add my greetings to the lovely Lady of the CessPool, Dame YK2 ... it's been too long My Lady.

Joe