Not Getting Computer Option

I just created a battle in CMBB and when I go to play it I don't get the option to play against the computer. Only Hot Seat, Email and TCP/IP. I have been creating battles for over 2 weeks and have never had this happen. What cam cause this? The only thing slightly unusual about this battle is it's a beachhead assault and the Axis has about 60 assault boats hitting the beach. Can this be the cause?

Any help will be appreciated.

I've reinacted D-day a few times for fun with CMAK with me vs me. Very fun makes me wonder why nobody has yet to make a human vs human scenerio for D-day. I'm too lazy to do the research but it seems it should be somewhat possible with the 'assault boats', maybe not 100% historically accurate but what I did turned out neat.

Allies eventually took the beach mostly because axis ran outa ammo even though I gave em extra. I gave the allies Airpower and also some heavy artillery to simulate coastal bombardment. 1st wave soaked up a lot of their ammo and 2nd wave came in with less firepower against em.

Originally posted by PLM:

I've reinacted D-day a few times for fun with CMAK with me vs me. Very fun makes me wonder why nobody has yet to make a human vs human scenerio for D-day. I'm too lazy to do the research but it seems it should be somewhat possible with the 'assault boats', maybe not 100% historically accurate but what I did turned out neat.

Allies eventually took the beach mostly because axis ran outa ammo even though I gave em extra. I gave the allies Airpower and also some heavy artillery to simulate coastal bombardment. 1st wave soaked up a lot of their ammo and 2nd wave came in with less firepower against em.

There are plenty of D-Day scenarios on the Scenario Depot. June 6th was D-Day.

Which beach are you talking about? My guess would be Omaha, since Utah was taken fairly easily. Omaha beach came within minutes of being abandoned by US forces because the resistance was so tough.

For the attack on Utah beach check out HSG W5 on the Scenario Depot. There are no assualt boats though since the US infantry had to walk over 800 meters of sand. The attack came in at low tide. W5 was the name of the German defensive position at Utah beach where the Americans came ashore. The German strongpoint in the scenario is to scale and as accurate as I could make it with CMAK.

I guess it doesn't matter since the Allies eventually took ALL of the beaches. There were far more than one beach involved in the D-Day landings. At the moment I am too lazy too look up the names.(Somebody will I'm sure) But there are American beaches, British Beaches and Canadian beaches. Some more contested than others.

So, you were right, some designers have made scenarios for D-Day and even some of the beaches. I'm sure that others will point you to more D-Day and beach scenarios.

Originally posted by Tifosi:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panther Commander:

There were far more than one beach involved in the D-Day landings.

Omaha, Utah, Gold, Juno, Sword. And I have a feeling I'm forgetting one. Plus the airborne drops on the night of June 5th/6th </font>