A hard earned thirst deserves a Peng Challenge

Rule XI) Have a brown, furry dog up ya

Rule VIII) Say, "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!" or have a brown furry dog up ya

Rule CLV) Treat the Bonza Shielas with respect. If you don't, we'll do you slowly.

Rule XXI) Don't bother challenging the Olde Ones, Senior Knights or Knights... they have no intention of playing you. Learn your place or have a brown, furry dog up ya.

Rule I) Bring beer, or XXXX if you're a banana bender

[ March 22, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Rule VIII) Say, "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!" or have a brown furry dog up ya

Rule CLV) Treat the Bonza Shielas with respect. If you don't, we'll do you slowly.

Rule XXI) Don't bother challenging the Olde Ones, Senior Knights or Knights... they have no intention of playing you. Learn your place or have a brown, furry dog up ya.

If you've gone that far south, boy-o, you'll have to give up the Union Cav hat and get yourself an Outback (not the feckin' restaurant) rig.

Looks like your Geier spelling issue has crept into your sheila, mate.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

If you've gone that far south, boy-o, you'll have to give up the Union Cav hat and get yourself an Outback (not the feckin' restaurant) rig.

Looks like your Geier spelling issue has crept into your sheila, mate. </font>

Hey AJ, you reckon that rust bucket will stand the trip ? At the rate they're lobbing stuff at us we'll need a net to catch it all. But at least we can drink it as fast as they throw it, we won't sink that way.

Can I throw this damn bailer away now ?

Noba.

ps. Get your ex-squire to catching instead of rowing.

Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

Oi buggerlugs! Go bite ya bum! Wot's all this airy fairy kafuffle 'ere then? Geez, the bloke's as keen as mustard. He's suckin' back tinnies of amber fluid like a Rocks pro! Give 'im a break will ya?

Ere ya go, Berl's - a flyblown genuine mixie-rabbit Akubra, a packet of "Blinky Bill" pikelets an' a tin of stale ANZAC biscuits for ya!! Enjoy, mate! They're the ducks guts!

Oh, yeah, I reckon ya intro was a BEAUT too mate! All the good guff, by jingoes...

Hooroo, mate!

Ya old mate,

Sir AJ

Macey's first mate, eh mate?

PS: Struth, tha bloody blowies are a horse's arse on this flamin' donkey's rump of an island. We better pack up our ol' blueys an' hitch a ride on that tramp steamer heading into tha bay..

OI!! Over 'ere ya drongoes!!!

I ran this through Alta Vista's Babelfish translator and this is what it spat out:

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical

From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,

I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,

About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,

With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;

I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:

In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,

Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;

But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that this can only mean that AJ's gone completely bonkers, around the bend and barking barmy.

He should be restrained before he hurts someone.

If he wants to hurt himself though, he should be helped and indeed, cheered on with great gusto.

[ March 22, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AussieJeff you've been warned time and again about posting in dialect ... you can't pull it off lad, it just isn't on. OGSF is the only 'pooler to date who is authorized to post in dialect. Put a sock in it lad.

What dialect? He was talking in the local lingo, ya nong.

Mace

Many of you...well, some of you...well, maybe one or two of you...well, OK, so no one's really wondered what has become of Seanachai, but I'm going to tell you anyhow!

It seems that our own Ubergnome has become a groupie for this band. While attending one of the concerts, he was so overcome with lust, passion, or whatever "those kinds of feelings" are called in one such as he, in a moment of insanity, he threw a pair of his underpants up on the stage. Three of the young ladies were overcome by the fumes and had to be rushed to the local hospital.

Our brave, staunch Seanachai turned tail (literally) and fled the scene.

He's now in hiding somewhere in Tiajuana, going by the name of Joachim Pinyata and working as a flamenco instructor. But you didn't hear it from me.

jOE sHAW IS MAKING ME PLAY A GAME AGAINST HIM THAT WE STARTED BACK IN december!!!!! hE IS THE dEFENDER AND AS SUCH, HAS NO NEED TO REMEMBER HIS "PLAN", AND CAN SIMPLY CLICK "go!" i AM THE aTTACKER AND OF COURSE HAVE TO REMEMBER WHY i PUT CERTAIN TROOPS WHERE AND WHO IS DOING WHAT, ETC., WHILE HE KEEPES UP A TURN RETURN RATE THAT WOULD SHAME sEANACHAI.

i AM, OF COURSE, WINNING.

aND AS FAR AS THIS WHOLE aUSTRALIAN THING GOES, i LEARNED A NEW WORD RECENTLY, AND THAT WORD IS "WESTY".

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by mon petite general:

<font size=-1>i AM, OF COURSE, WINNING.</font>

sHUP UP AND SEND ME A TURN.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AussieJeff you've been warned time and again about posting in dialect ... you can't pull it off lad, it just isn't on. OGSF is the only 'pooler to date who is authorized to post in dialect. Put a sock in it lad.

Joe

Joe, ya drongo

Aussiejeff's lingo wasn't Scottish

You have taste in your A*se, you don't even know the Aussie lingo when you hear it.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Joe, ya drongo

Aussiejeff's lingo wasn't Scottish

You have taste in your A*se, you don't even know the Aussie lingo when you hear it.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi! </font>

And so the ill-fated Aussie expedition turns back in utter defeat, without a shot being fired. It was a classic example of deception and cunning.

Having infiltrated the enemy's "high" command, the ever-valiant Sir Lars managed to convince the Aussie's to launch thier underwhelming offensive (this is in addition to the Aussie's normal offensiveness).

The ingenious plot of Boo Radley to replace their ship's compass with a drawing compass was a complete success.

And finally Sir Lurkur lured the Aussies into their radioactive destination with his adaptation of the old Hansel and Gretel ploy.

After landing confused and bewildered, the Aussies underwent a command shakeup with Mace replacing AussieJeff as leader.

Embolded by his sudden sobriety, Mace renamed his unit (not that unit!) to:

Down Under Militia Brigade-Auxiliary Services Section

[ March 22, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

And so the ill-fated Aussie expedition turns back in utter defeat, without a shot being fired. It was a classic example of deception and cunning.

Pssst.

Lads.

The deception plan is working.

We'll soon be on their doorstep.

The poor saps won't even see it coming.....

Mace ! If you don't shut those sheep up, you'll give the whole shebang away.

Noba.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

The ingenious plot of Boo Radley to replace their ship's compass with a drawing compass was a complete success.

I've noticed , my boy ,that Boo seems to be somehow mixed up in your affairs...

Yet, the only thing that matters ,is that you should be on guard against that man.He's a treacherous Judas ,and worse than that too.And so ,when I saw that he is mixed up in your affairs I trembled for you ...

I speak somehow generally ,very generally in fact,simply to show what a scoundrel he is.

So keep your eyes open ,that's all.

And remember,it's not only brain ,it has to be your heart too,

that will save you from being deceived.

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

I've noticed , my boy ,that Boo seems to be somehow mixed up in your affairs...

Yet, the only thing that matters ,is that you should be on guard against that man.He's a treacherous Judas ,and worse than that too.And so ,when I saw that he is mixed up in your affairs I trembled for you ...

I speak somehow generally ,very generally in fact,simply to show what a scoundrel he is.

So keep your eyes open ,that's all.

And remember,it's not only brain ,it has to be your heart too,

that will save you from being deceived.

Sir konrad

Please put your tray tables into the upright and locked positions and thank you once again for flying Lenakonrad's Stream of Conscousness Airlines. The only airline that takes you on a fantastic journey without ever leaving the ground.

Remember, when you fly Lenakonrad Airlines, you'll never lose your luggage, just your mind.

Lenakonrad Airlines...where travel and travail go hand in hand.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

As the flames closed round my body ,I inhaled deeply ,drawing fire into my lungs ,and screamed out flames as the most horrible pain turned to the most exquisite pleasure and I was [censored]...

This display of power intimitades even the machos.(and how bizarre...)

Sir konrad

PS:Tonight everything is free ,manana es otra cosa.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

As the flames closed round my body ,I inhaled deeply ,drawing fire into my lungs ,and screamed out flames as the most horrible pain turned to the most exquisite pleasure and I was [censored]...

This display of power intimitades even the machos.(and how bizarre...)

Sir konrad

PS:Tonight everything is free ,manana es otra cosa. </font>