Hurricane Peng – A Cat 5 Challenge or just a steady drip?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anyone else think of some good threads? Or should I just let it happen as I post here and there?

Anything started by Sgt. Butthead in the General Forum should do the trick quite nicely I would think. By all means introduce your new boyfriend to the good Sgt. Much fun for all if you can get those two going back and forth.

Question to any Canucks hanging a'boot these parts. Is it something in the water up there, or does a good portion of your population have its sense of humor removed during some state mandated surgical procedure?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Don't tease us like that, photos lad, photos. You know that we all live vicariously through you!

I don't think you are quite old enough to live vicariously through my relationship, Joe, old boy.

Now, since Seanachai's mortal enema has had his second thread locked, and the first one taken over by those who-have-a-clue, we at Biermann-Bet-A-Lot™ are now taking (you guessed it) bets on what his next thread will be about:

a) The absence of Bren Tripods in CMBB

B) Why can't HMGs run in CMBO

c) Funnies in all shapes and forms

d) Mine dogs

e) Horses and their pityful absence

f) Why CM would be r0ks0r in real time (yeah, I know I suck at lEEt speak - comes with the phenomenal IQ I have)

g) September 11th conspiracy

h) The bombing of the Baldwin residence

Answers on a postcard </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cabron66:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and Cabron, I'm puzzled. When did I attack your ethnicity? I don't remember doing that at all.

Do you really think it matters anymore? Not that it ever did. You don't still think the road of the rational is open to you? </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cabron66:

Oh, and Cabron, I'm puzzled. When did I attack your ethnicity? I don't remember doing that at all.

Do you really think it matters anymore? Not that it ever did. You don't still think the road of the rational is open to you? </font>

Oh lovely, now the grogs are here. I'd blame you Seanachai but in this case the silly little twit just WENT OFF for no discernable reason and decided to ... {GASP} ... take offense!

Then he decided it was a conspiracy and of all the bonehead moves ... followed you in here!

I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised, he's too new to really grasp the significance of the Peng Challenge Thread. He still seems to think it's all about Peng.

I am curious though, is he really a mortal enemy or just more of a demented stalker?

Joe

[ September 19, 2003, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

This is so funny it hurts. Has Mr Peng emailed the humourless stiff yet? When I was a humourless stiff invading the Peng Thread...

Wow, you mean you were once like me? You know, the littlest pea in the pod, the tiniest hole in the donut, a pony amongst stallions, cheddar in a sea of provalone. Does this mean if I try real hard and be real good that one day I too will stare at a blue screen and squeak "peng"?

Wait a minute. Where am I? What am I saying?

OH MY GOD! YOU'VE MADE ME ONE OF YOU! OH SWEET JESUS WITH A HOCKEY STICK! HEEEELP! HEEELP! ACTION STATIONS! THUNDERING TYPHOONS AND BLUNDERING BELLIGERANTS!

There's no place like home...

I'm in my happy place...

I'm in my happy place...

This is so funny it hurts. Has Mr Peng emailed the humourless stiff yet? When I was a humourless stiff invading the Peng Thread for the first time, two or three Pengers emailed me to remind me that I was useless git, and for that reason I might one day fit in, in which case I would no longer be considered a useless git, for which I would be immediately expelled from the order.

I do not believe that Peng has yet taken notice of Cabron66. I hesitate to point him out, as he is my stalker, confirming a certain Celebrity status not enjoyed by Peng, who does not have his own mortal enemy stalker (at least active at this time).

Well, Michael, you raise a good point: Look at what we have made of you.

Absolutely nothing, of course. I imagine we can do even more for Cabron66. We might be able to make him far less than nothing. Does anyone else have this weird feeling of disorientation about his posting? I mean, there are moments when his language and sentence structure are quite stilted and opaque, and then he suddenly hits a post where he simply runs with things and everything sounds quite contemporary. Also, he swings back and forth between someone working actively to sound like 'an older person', and someone more naturally posting like a 'late teens to early twenty-something'.

Mind, whenever he's trying to post 'high-minded and superiour' is when he's stilted and older sounding, but when he starts getting carried away and talking trash, he sounds more at ease and like someone who may only recently have begun to shave.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised, he's too new to really grasp the significance of...BLA BLA BLA DEE BLADDY BLA BLA BLA BLA

I don't care if it's about the second coming of the four horsemen. It's all a bunch of dweebs (Or are you refered to as dweebazoids now? I'm not up on the whole politically correct thing. Sorry :rolleyes: ) glued to their computers grasping it whenever they can.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I hesitate to point him out, as he is my stalker...

You know this really hurts. I know that I haven't been very dogged about the whole thing, but I thought I was your personal stalker. Ever since I was a wet behind the ears Pool dipper, and you told me that you indeed were Kurtz, and were awaiting me at the end of the river, I set your destruction or salvation as my goal. [sob] I can't help it if I've wandered a bit ... gotten sidetracked on lesser tasks [sob, sniffle], but you've got to give me another chance [sOB]. I promise to do better.

He claims to be a teacher, but never heard of Terry Copp, one of our pre-eminent military historians. Deeper analysis of him would mean I care...BLA DEE BLUE DEE BLADDY BLUE...

Terry Copp

Terry Copp

If you like him so much why don't you marry him? (Deeper thought would be a waste of my time as well.)

Incidentally, when I contacted Dr. Copp he did answer. Three times and now we're corresponding. As I remember he didn't even answer you, isn't that so, Professor Peebody?

Man, is it ever hard (PENG!) keeping all of you straight. I don't even (PENG!) see the names anymore. I just write and write (PENG!) as if possessed by some higher power. Unable to (PENG!)...

"Where the hell is that noise coming from?"

PENG!

"Listen. Do you hear it?"

PENG!

OH MY GOD! IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

(Camera shifts to quiet, non-descript home in Nova Scotia, Canada. From inside the house comes a sound which grows until we realize it is a scream. Then, just as the scream reaches an unbearable pitch, a second floor window explodes outwards sending a million shards of glass in all directions. A man hurtles out into the cool night air, straight past a crowd of googly-eyed eskimos, and crashes into the finely-tailored lawn. Jumping to his feet with the crazed look of the hunted in his eyes he sprints off into the forest. As the screen fades to black a final blood-curdling scream is heard ominously predicting a sequel.

PEEEEEENG!

Originally posted by Marlow:

I hesitate to point him out, as he is my stalker...

You know this really hurts. I know that I haven't been very dogged about the whole thing, but I thought I was your personal stalker. Ever since I was a wet behind the ears Pool dipper, and you told me that you indeed were Kurtz, and were awaiting me at the end of the river, I set your destruction or salvation as my goal. [sob] I can't help it if I've wandered a bit ... gotten sidetracked on lesser tasks [sob, sniffle], but you've got to give me another chance [sOB]. I promise to do better. </font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

You know this really hurts...

Sorry dood, if you really wanted it that bad you would have dove for it. Oh sure you might have hurt yourself but christ, boy, this is PENG we're talking about. Not some cut-rate, half-assed, bush league, small time, food stamps for Africa operation. This is the REAL DEAL. Sheeit, boy. I can't even remember where I was born anymore. Now that's how much I love PENG.

Seanachai

Dammit, why can't you have a name I can make fun of? If you would just work with me...aw, to hell with it. I'll just have to continue this battle one of the most potent weapons in any arsenal.

Anyway, it hardly matters. I've got bigger fish to fry. It's me against the world, baby! I'm out there and I'm loving it!

[ September 19, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Cabron66 ]