The Imperial Peng Challenge Thread OR Seanachai's Finest Hour

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Fertility rites in Ohio involve Budweiser, greasy bill caps, and bad fast food.

Also, probably, at some point, the use of the endearment 'punkin' (for "my little pumpkin"), a vegetable which Ohioans apparently find 'erotic'. Hard to understand why until you look at a bunch of Ohioans standing in line at Burger King and notice a certain 'uniformity' of physique.

[peers at Boo to study the uniformity of the Ohio physique]

*sniff* oh... sure it's not 'tatty' (for "my rather malformed potato")?

Yeknod

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Really Seanachai, a take off on "The Adventures of Lassie"? That's all you could come up with? I'm less than astounded.

It was a simple show, and you're a simple man. I thought that replacing a highly intelligent dog with a rather mentally impaired Ohio man would make the whole venture post-modern enough to play well to today's audiences. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Really Seanachai, a take off on "The Adventures of Lassie"? That's all you could come up with? I'm less than astounded.

It was a simple show, and you're a simple man. I thought that replacing a highly intelligent dog with a rather mentally impaired Ohio man would make the whole venture post-modern enough to play well to today's audiences. </font>

This week in the MBT, we're featuring a special "Pile on Boo Extravaganza."

No problem. I've been subjected to more pain than this lot can ever come up with. First off:

MrSpkr- I don't even condone the use of cell phones while driving, much less anything that could be construed as the "norm" in Texas.

Yeknod - I'd have your handlers check the paddock for Jimson Weed. That stuff can play havok with a brain that's already refried in so many ways.

Joe - Yawn.

Sure, Disgust Us - You gotta be <big><big>THIS TALL</big></big> to ride this ride.

And finally, Seanachai - sigh...First a shaggy dog story and now fat jokes? What's up, Bub? Too busy getting your float ready for the "Parade of Gnomes"?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Boo, far be it from me, the most 'romantic' of soul amongst the Olde Ones...

Hmmmm.. not that I am saying your soul is not a romantic one, but the most romantic amongst the Olde Ones!!

I for one wouldn't make a bet on it.

tongue.gif

Originally posted by YK2:

Hmmmm.. not that I am saying your soul is not a romantic one, but the most romantic amongst the Olde Ones!!

tongue.gif </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

snipped because he does tend to go on and on and on doesn't he? almost as bad as the Minnexotianniean Seanachia-pet

Let's keep in mind that Dame YK2 is in Scotland ... virtually anything that doesn't consist of bashing her over the head with a rock and dragging her into the heather can probably be considered romantic.

Joe [/QB]

Let's keep in mind that Dame YK2 is in Scotland ..

Joe

No she isn't.. I left Scotland while still in my teens, although as my family are all still there I do tend to visit at times..

*Shakes head at Joe *

And I thought the Justicar had notes on every one of us...I mean, I've only said "I now live in Wales" aboot a dozen times over the past 3years...

Oh well.. I enjoyed the wine (screwed as it was)

So I'll let you off with just a frown this time...

What?! What can this mean? I mean, there's only three of us...

Okay, Berli, Peng, which one of you has been displaying a romantic soul to the Fair Emma that you're not sharing with the rest of us, hmm?

Fire lit strolls past the tormented lawyers. Intimate picnic by the River Styx. What could be more romantic

Let's keep in mind that Dame YK2 is in Scotland ... virtually anything that doesn't consist of bashing her over the head with a rock and dragging her into the heather can probably be considered romantic.

Joe

Well, that eliminates Peng... the bash to the head is Peng's favorite courting ritual

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Dear Emma, you are a woman...

True..

It is a law most universal that you will ALWAYS win. Men have resigned themselves to that fact centuries ago

Not so true....

[ August 08, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]