The Imperial Peng Challenge Thread OR Seanachai's Finest Hour

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>Of course, for 'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy', the whole incident probably seems like just a continuation of the 'sock puppet theatre of cruelty and madness' that their whole association with Boo has probably deteriorated into.</font>

"Show me on the puppet where the bad man touched you"

Regardless, I nominate Muffin and LasVegasTimmy as Serfs of the Pool. I realise this has the collateral benefit of raising Joe's blood pressure, but the main reason is to extend to them our, um, protection*. Above all else we must prevent them from being squires of Boo.

*In a mafia sense.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might that not inspire too much horror in them, as it would be all too reminiscent of Lars' emails from the last exchange? I mean, does a guy in Las Vegas really need to know all the ins and outs of various animal urines as a fashion accessory?

I noticed on my last trip there that they were sadly lacking in this regard. I did my best to spread the word.

However, to their credit, they were well informed on the many possible accents that a spritz of the human stuff could provide. They even handed out flyers.

Next time I think I'll bring some of my own flyers. Perhaps even a atomizer for free samples.

Give something back, that's my motto.

[ August 07, 2003, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>Of course, for 'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy', the whole incident probably seems like just a continuation of the 'sock puppet theatre of cruelty and madness' that their whole association with Boo has probably deteriorated into.</font>

"Show me on the puppet where the bad man touched you"

Regardless, I nominate Muffin and LasVegasTimmy as Serfs of the Pool. I realise this has the collateral benefit of raising Joe's blood pressure, but the main reason is to extend to them our, um, protection*. Above all else we must prevent them from being squires of Boo.

*In a mafia sense. </font>

I'll do you one better, Satchmo. I'll let some other Poolers pick the scenario or QB or what have you. So long as it's not some technicolor yawn from the colon of Ker Dessel*, I don't much care.

So, have we a deal? And do we have someone who will provide the battle?

HAH! It's on then lads! Operation LasVegasTimmy and Muffin Freedom has commenced.

Now, as you say, we need a battle ... smallish lads, and quick so that we can rescue poor LasVegasTimmy and Muffin without delay.

Now Boo_Radley if you'll just send your surrender along with the next turn we can finish up and be ready for the REAL match.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But if not serfs then what sort of OFFICIAL if honorary status could we confer upon them? I'm open to suggestions lads.

Joe

Honorary Seat-Sniffers? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But if not serfs then what sort of OFFICIAL if honorary status could we confer upon them? I'm open to suggestions lads.

Joe

Having freed them from the tyranny of Radley's friendship (doubtless at some point an international tribunal will be called to review their suffering and take appropriate action), I imagine that we should introduce them to Freedom and Democracy, and allow them to select new friends without threat of reprisals from Boo.

Also, I imagine that shortly we'll be informed by the Government that Haliburton will take on the responsibility of helping them to reconstruct their lives.

Oh, I guess that still begs the question of their status and title.

What are we calling the Iraqis these days? Wards? Protectorate? Economic Opportunity?

Perhaps we should call Muffin and Timmy the 'Official Cesspool Captives Liberated from the Tyranny of Boo', or somesuch.

Oh, I guess that still begs the question of their status and title.

What are we calling the Iraqis these days? Wards? Protectorate? Economic Opportunity?

Perhaps we should call Muffin and Timmy the 'Official Cesspool Captives Liberated from the Tyranny of Boo', or somesuch.

We could call them HEROS. To be associated with Boo they must have a certain quality that separates them from the norm of humanity. It would take a tough person with heroic qualities to

withstand that association. We could award them the "Cesspool Legion of Merit" (if there is such a thing).

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

We could award them the "Cesspool Legion of Merit" (if there is such a thing).

Or we could just give them Boo's ears. There's a long tradition of removing ears in the Peng Challenge Thread. </font>

Or we could just give them Boo's ears. There's a long tradition of removing ears in the Peng Challenge Thread.

I suppose living in the space between the ears isn't very helpful, is it?

No, thought not... *sniff*, oh well... one just has these troubling thoughts.

Yeknod

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

We could award them the "Cesspool Legion of Merit" (if there is such a thing).

Or we could just give them Boo's ears. There's a long tradition of removing ears in the Peng Challenge Thread. </font>

Oh, dream on, Olde Man...

...Oh, and Joe? Will YOU be sending ME your surrender or do you wish me to flush (what an apt word) out your remaining SU-76 with my 4 remaining Panzers?

Thump, Thump, Thump ME BOO! snarl THIS IS BOO'S STICK! Thump, Thump, Thump BE AFRAID!

Ah, Boo. Poet Laureate for the primitive set.

'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy' shall yet go free to determine their own destiny, Boo.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oh, dream on, Olde Man...

...Oh, and Joe? Will YOU be sending ME your surrender or do you wish me to flush (what an apt word) out your remaining SU-76 with my 4 remaining Panzers?

Thump, Thump, Thump ME BOO! snarl THIS IS BOO'S STICK! Thump, Thump, Thump BE AFRAID!

'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy' shall yet go free to determine their own destiny, Boo. </font>

'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy' shall yet go free to determine their own destiny, Boo.

Ah, Seanachai, Seanachai...

Just as the nasty old vampire cowers from and is ultimately destroyed by the purifying rays of the sun, so too will you and the Justicar be overcome by my righteous wrath.

It's not to late to forego this mad enterprise, you know. Put aside this folly and you will be welcomed back with open arms.

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Oh, I guess that still begs the question of their status and title.

Perhaps we should call Muffin and Timmy the 'Official Cesspool Captives Liberated from the Tyranny of Boo', or somesuch.</font>

Does this mean that we get to blindfold and shackle Boo and throw him into Camp X-Ray?

Because I'm all in favor of that.

Also, since I think gitmo is still the province of the Marines, I nominate Berlichtingen as his jailer. Trident and forked tail optional.

... conch shells have large spaces, too...

[thinks a bit and swings the special thinking tail]

... but no ears *sniff*

[swings again and peers at Boo]

... conch shells make a very loud noise when given a vigorous snort. I suppose its something to do with yer Polynesian fertility rituals or wot not. And one wouldn't want to snort in the wrong place... .. or snort on the wrong Boo.

Yeknod

Does this mean that we get to blindfold and shackle Boo and throw him into Camp X-Ray?
Are you CRAZY? As if we're not getting enough flak from other countries about the way we're treating the detainees already.

Joe

p.s. It occurs to me that Boo_Radley may feel just a bit set upon right now, every man's hand against him, every post another attack, never a moment to rest, never a moment to reflect, never, never, never ...

It's TRUE of course, it just occured to me.

[ August 07, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Put aside this folly and you will be welcomed back with open arms.

Er...do we get to choose whose arms? Because if you're talking about hugging me yourself, I'd rather have a live weasel sigmoidoscopy.

Really, Boo. You should consider doing some recruiting, and trying to drum up some allies. I simply can't think of anything you could offer any of us, short of promises to torture yourself, that would induce any of us to forego visiting righteous abuse upon you.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. It occurs to me that Boo_Radley may feel just a bit set upon right now, every man's hand against him, every post another attack, never a moment to rest, never a moment to reflect, never, never, never ...

It's TRUE of course, it just occured to me.

Never let us forget our proud heritage, Joe, best epitomized by that rallying cry of the Cesspool:

All against One, and One Against All!

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

... conch shells have large spaces, too...

[thinks a bit and swings the special thinking tail]

... but no ears *sniff*

[swings again and peers at Boo]

... conch shells make a very loud noise when given a vigorous snort. I suppose its something to do with yer Polynesian fertility rituals or wot not. And one wouldn't want to snort in the wrong place... .. or snort on the wrong Boo.

Yeknod

Somebody cut-off the donkey's ears and bring them to me.

I have an amusing idea for a Holiday centerpiece.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

[QB] ... conch shells make a very loud noise when given a vigorous snort. I suppose its something to do with yer Polynesian fertility rituals or wot not. And one wouldn't want to snort in the wrong place... .. or snort on the wrong Boo.

Thanks, there's a visual I needed in my head for the rest of the day...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Put aside this folly and you will be welcomed back with open arms.

Er...do we get to choose whose arms? Because if you're talking about hugging me yourself, I'd rather have a live weasel sigmoidoscopy.

Really, Boo. You should consider doing some recruiting, and trying to drum up some allies. I simply can't think of anything you could offer any of us, short of promises to torture yourself, that would induce any of us to forego visiting righteous abuse upon you. </font>