I'm a Peng Challenge Believer and a Mormon Homecoming Queen

Bright and beautiful Sunday Morn, kind of inspires me to dedicate this little poem to my former Liege, Mr Boo_Radley It is very apropos and descriptive of what our current battle is like...hint...the corpses I mention are those of his Facist invaders.

" Rancid stench of death

Stacks of corpses, I trudge on.

Promised land beyond.

"

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Bright and beautiful Sunday Morn, kind of inspires me to dedicate this little poem to my former Liege, Mr Boo_Radley It is very apropos and descriptive of what our current battle is like...hint...the corpses I mention are those of his Facist invaders.

" Rancid stench of death

Promised land beyond.

"

Prime) Real nice versification to go with my coffee and bagel. Thank you.

Sublime) What are you doing up at 7:45 on a Sunday morning? Bladder control problems?

In time) OK, so you're winning this one. Just wait till next time, I'm gonna be all over you like a feral pack of vagabond hoydens.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Seanachai as a street-bum?

I thought you were trying to get outside of yourself and do something different.

I'm vaguely disappointed, I truly am.

Steve

Wait under the Bo tree for me, MrSpkr.

Soon, all your petty anger, disappointment, and ennui will blow away like dust in a new spiritual wind traveling from my soul to yours.

Without tax, imposts, or custom declarations, by the by.

What ever anyone does, don't send me a turn, because there for i may take it, and send one back out further demoralising your ability to wage pixelated warfare.

Fear not for if you suffer crushing defeat after crushing defeat at the hands of i that is all talented in the art of Combat Missioning Barbarossa all the way to Berlin and back again, you could always recover the fragments of your shattered ego by erecting one of those giant cock monuments that never seem to go out of style in that alot less than mediocre state of Texaco.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Seanachai as a street-bum?

I thought you were trying to get outside of yourself and do something different.

I'm vaguely disappointed, I truly am.

Steve

Wait under the Bo tree for me, MrSpkr.

Soon, all your petty anger, disappointment, and ennui will blow away like dust in a new spiritual wind traveling from my soul to yours.

Without tax, imposts, or custom declarations, by the by. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

" Rancid stench of death

Promised land beyond.

"

Prime) Real nice versification to go with my coffee and bagel. Thank you.

Sublime) What are you doing up at 7:45 on a Sunday morning? Bladder control problems?

In time) OK, so you're winning this one. Just wait till next time, I'm gonna be all over you like a feral pack of vagabond hoydens. </font>

Twelve days and only 200+ posts? That is truly a cause for celebration, given the level of wit, panache, and general entertainment value you lot display.

Oh look, another idjit walked by. No, no, don't wave at him, he might want to stay.

Steve

My dear Nidan,

Very nice, yes, very, very nice. I'm almost visibly impressed. Almost.

You missed out on some subtle vocal flavorings, some ethereal nuances that only a true midwestern afficianado would pick up on. I'd say the characters in your little morality play are just a bit lower on the evolutionary scale than true Ohioans. Perhaps somewhere in the vicinity of an axolotl or a Texan.

Six of one...

Oh look, another idjit walked by. No, no, don't wave at him, he might want to stay.

Steve

Steve, that idjit was our own Seanachai. He was only pretending to be insane.

I think....maybe not...it really is hard to tell, now isn't it?

Guest konrad

Twelve days and only 200+ posts?

Official brain cells damage in Operation Iraqi Freedom caveman.jpg

Wow. I can't even muster enough spittle to express my hatred for you all. I owe Joe Shaw a turn. I haven't played BB in a month. It's cold and rainy today. I don't really want cold KFC for lunch. The Wild have to win tonight or I have no teams to watch in the playoffs.

"No more blah blah blah!"

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

caveman.jpg

You've gone too far this time lenakonrad.

Where did you find pictures of me on my honeymoon night?

This is an outrage.

If Persephone gets hold of this........ </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Wow. I can't even muster enough spittle to express my hatred for you all. I owe Joe Shaw a turn. I haven't played BB in a month. It's cold and rainy today. I don't really want cold KFC for lunch. The Wild have to win tonight or I have no teams to watch in the playoffs.

"No more blah blah blah!"

While I can't help you with the rest of your issues, I CAN help with the KFC problem ... pop it in the microwave and ... oh wait ... yeah, you're in Minnesota ... never mind.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

While I can't help you with the rest of your issues, I CAN help with the KFC problem ... pop it in the microwave and ... oh wait ... yeah, you're in Minnesota ... never mind.

Joe

OGSF would do this much better....here goes.....

"I hated the Colonel, with his weeeeee beady eyes!"

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

"I hated the Colonel, with his weeeeee beady eyes!" </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

"I hated the Colonel, with his weeeeee beady eyes!"

Excuse Me? Have YOU ever been officed just across the street from the VERY FIRST KFC Franchise in the country? Have you ever braved the traffic, in all kinds of weather, to walk in their door and order one or another of the fine KFC products AT that establishment? Have YOU ever read the plaque that tells the story about the VERY FIRST KFC franchise in history? *

I THINK NOT!

Let's not be pretending to have a corner on KFC lore if you please ... you are out of your league in this debate Patch.

Besides, who can really tell WHAT OGSF is saying even on a good day.

Joe

*Harmons Cafe in Salt Lake City at 3900 South State if you MUST know.

This would have been shortly before the Wright brothers flew at Kitty Hawk, right? You were maybe in your late 20's, early 30's?

I THINK NOT!

Joe

Joe:

In the future, if you could limit your posts to match this one, your reputation and stature amongst the community could only rise to what is now, for you, unattainable heights.

Think about it...oops never mind.

[ May 05, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Guest konrad

*Harmons Cafe in Salt Lake City at 3900 South State if you MUST know.

franchise.jpg

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I THINK NOT!

Joe

Joe:

In the future, if you could limit your posts to match this one, your reputation and stature amongst the community could only rise to what is now, for you, unattainable heights.

Think about it...oops never mind. </font>

Guest konrad

Why the righteous wrath of the entire MBT would have washed over the snivelling, ungrateful little pup and would have demanded, DEMANDED I say, a full and contrite apology.

whiteback.gif