CMBO/CMBB Anthology of useful posts!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thanks for the announcement. Please keep sending any suggestions about how to improve the whole document, and I will try to do the best I can

Anyway, my only merit is for hosting the file; the editing and html rendering was entirely done by Reverendo

Edit: Oops, the signature didn't update. This is the correct link to my homepage

[ January 04, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: El Cid_Cagi ]

Dear markshot, El Cid_Cagi, Russellmz, and Reverendo,

What a treasure of useful CMBO information! Thank you all very very much. I have never really used the "Tips and Tricks" forum. By coincidence I just saw this fantastic post with the CMBO Strategy guide.

Great work mates - you are the best!!!!

Best regards

Mr. Die Easy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It is not looking good:

(1) I sent two emails to one of the Admins, Moon, but he have not heard back from him.

(2) Even if I knew why most of the links are broken, there would be nothing that I personally could do the fix it. If it can be fixed, then BTS would have to fix it. I suspected that they either archived some of the older threads or did some form or reorganization which either purged or invalidated older threads.

(3) A while back someone had attempted to make an offline version of the anthology. It was a very good start, but they had neglected to taken into consideration that many of the threads had multiple pages; as such they lost a lot of valuable discussion. However, here is the link which still may be of some use:

http://www.chema-cagi.com/combatmission/docs/TIPSRever/Help%20and%20Tips/CMBO%20Strategy%20Guide.html

11/06/03

Unfortunately, forum maintenance has resulted in the links to these old threads no longer working. Well, it was good while it lasted.

Since I had made that collection in mid 2001 after having purchased CMBO, perhaps it is time for a new anthology of wisdom which includes CMBO/CMBB/CMAK. Just a thought. smile.gif

Good hunting, all!