FOW-SNIFFER-GATE ---> Rambo figures one FOW Sniffer, BREAKING NEWS!!!

Wow, can't believe I didn't even think of this...

1) Cheater is playing TCP/IP game

2) Cheater copies the TCP/IP game into PBEM folder during Cheater's turn

3) Cheater starts another SC game, this time PBEM, Cheater opens PBEM. TCP/IP game is still running.

4) Cheater moves units to get free spotting in PBEM game

5) Cheater trys out some combat in PBEM game. Looks to force air intercepts, checks for empty ports/cities, etc.

6) Cheater quickly goes back to TCP/IP & makes their moves.

Wonder if anybody has been dooping me?

[ May 16, 2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message to all those who doubted me smile.gif

Hi Non-Believers of FOW Sniffing,

Remember over a year & half ago everybody thought I was off my rocker with the FOW-Sniffer? I just can't believe it took me this long to figure it out, wow, I'm not the smart. PBEM reloaders were rather easy to figure, but I just didn't think about it even though I knew you could convert TCP/IP & PBEM back & forth. At least I figured it out now. All you dummies who doubted me, should really consider...kissing my rear end. I'd also consider getting saved, you doubters. Just like the WiseMen...I knew something was foul (or is it fowl?) in the air.

[ May 16, 2004, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Johnny Rambo, I believed you from Day one ;) I have had several games with different players that were just odd ball.

In Axis & Allies Club crew I was banned by Bill Macon for saying that their was a dicehack. The #1 Player of the Axis & Allies Club Commander of War had been given an introduction by a fellow player and rolled 1s every time. We were involved in proving the case, most backed me up as well a majority of the top ten players.<I even linked a site that had the dicehack on it> I love the feeling of Democracy I get from this forum<free speech> and that people take seriously what is readily apparent.

There is more than one Cheat for SC and it's pathetic ;) but it's pretty apparent whose using them and why.

Liam --- Axis & Allies the computer game, well if it's the same as the board game, then rolling 1's & 2's is very important...even more so in this first couple of rounds which determines momentum.

You got banned? For speaking, wow, that's not cool. Those Top players probably felt like Enron at the first IRS phone call after you posted.

How much effort it takes is independent of whether it happens. Actually, it is effortless, takes about a minute & half with a few mouse clicks. With turns taking 20 minutes from people it would be quite easy to pull off.

I'm sure others out there already knew this...and of course the Cheaters knew it smile.gif

But like the other things I find in SC, I share it.

Hey, mr Nostradamus Rambo. It seems you were right all along. Seems there were FOW cheat, Stat cheat and probably dice cheat (not yet proven) all along. Also, PBEM reload cheat.

If ppl can reload cheat in PBEM they surely could use the reload for FOW cheat in TCP/IP too.

[ May 17, 2004, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by Liam:

[QB]

In Axis & Allies Club crew I was banned by Bill Macon for saying that their was a dicehack. QB]

If there ever were a more frustrating and cheating game than SC it was axis and allies. I stopped playing because of the cheats, I can't believe Bill banned you. :eek:

Originally posted by Sombra:

One simple question is it possible to run multiple SC -sessions on one computer at the same time? I thought it wasn´t possible....

I tried with 2 hotseat and it did not work but Rambo and me tested running a TCP/IP game and a PBEM game simultaneously and it worked. Dunno why.

Hmm i played roughly 50 opponents and i never had the feeling that somebody was cheating......maybe some guys are out who are cheating but who cares ...? In every game there are some bad boys doing forbidden things ...but this can never be the reason that i stop playing or that i stop events like a tournament or something like that.

The ones who cheat risk alot, because when cought nobody will play them anymore and the reputation is ruined forever.....

Rambo, I see your points as suggestions for Hubert to improve in SC2.

But put it in perspective, if you don´t host the other guy can do a lot off things to improve his situation. Though there is always the possibility of cheating or lets say you need a little trust in the other people.

In Axis & Allies Club crew I was banned by Bill Macon
Now where did this come from?? Not only have I not had any association with an A&A club, I have never had any moderator duties or banning authorizations anywhere. :confused: :mad:

Bill

Winning by cheating, I feel sad for those people.

I won a game once, I was really happy.

All those games I have lost, it doesn't bother me. Some of my games, I reeeeeeeally lost.

Was it my fault? I have no idea.

Does it matter... no.

Hmm, you know, I don't own a car, I don't have a gun, no credit card.

Never played sports at school so no lettered jacket.

Heck if I look in my shorts, it is in keeping with the fact I am also only 5'7" eh, less than the average smile.gif

But Les the Sarge is a true honest competitor, and that's because I don't have any weakness of character.

But ya know, karma is a grand thing. Ask either of my two women.

Ya I said 2. And the only reason it ain't 3 or more, is frankly I am not 20 any more hehe.

You cheaters out there, you are just short dick losers. And all your dishonest wins just prove it smile.gif

We will likely never be able to identify ya all, but YOU know who you are.

And no matter how often you "win" it will never really count.