Recommend me a small scenario for LAN play

Hi guys.

I'm playing some CMBB/CMAK against a buddy this week, and I am looking for a small and balanced scenario (around 20-30 turns).

When playing last week we really enjoyed Petracoli Ridge (CMAK), since it small, fast and has a good mix of infantry, plus some arty and and a few tanks as well.

Can you guys recommend something along the same lines?

Both of the round 4 scenarios from the King of the Hill tournament would fit that bill.

They have just been released at The Proving Grounds.

http://the-proving-grounds.com

Look for HSG EW Tooth and Nail and HSG EW Hedgehog.

Then settle in for some brutal close in combined arms actions. Be warned though these are not your normal fare. As the EW stands for End of the War these fights have unusual circumstances and a bit different OOB's. You may actually have to use good tactics to win... :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by HarryInk:

Dunno about balanced... it is but also full of surprises..not all nice...

Anyway, try CMAK Village Fracas. It's a hoot. Not a battle but a bloody good fight. Also try CMBB Road to Moscow.

Email me. Should be able to send you either/both.

I've heard of the CMBB Road to Moscow in several other threads, all universally acclaimed. Where can I get it? I don't see HarryInk's email.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by izsmolenska:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by HarryInk:

Dunno about balanced... it is but also full of surprises..not all nice...

Anyway, try CMAK Village Fracas. It's a hoot. Not a battle but a bloody good fight. Also try CMBB Road to Moscow.

Email me. Should be able to send you either/both.

I've heard of the CMBB Road to Moscow in several other threads, all universally acclaimed. Where can I get it? I don't see HarryInk's email. </font>