Condor's Scandinavian Blitz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets straighten things out now. ZCC is about taking Scando and Romania.

Condor... is taking Scando and Romania.

Hellraiser, call it a CSB+ZCC combo just because Condor increased the speed taking Norway? Well whatever...

Point is, ZCC is finally being used by and accepted by the general public.

p.s I am hereby patenting another strat the ZECC (Zapp Extreme Cookie Cutter = including Vichy and Spain to the ZCC before barbarossa) so that no one will do that and claim they use something else than ZCC. :D This new version is ofcourse preferable if Paris is taken relatively early.

Legend Forever >>>>>> Zappsweden >>>>>>>> OUT

[ September 04, 2005, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

CSB can still work with only scandinavian but with a player like hellraiser that goes for all or nothing aalways berserk moves its better to conquer more things and dont let him even try.

In this last game i conquered Paris in September. 7 AF jets level 1. the dude EVEN tried berserk ( i guess this is the only thing he knows, going for some kills and if not blame the rolls) so paris fell even sooner. This guy goes nuts every time. Now he has no ships, carrier hit to 2 HP. and didnt evacuate properly from france.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Condor... is taking Scando and Romania.

Hellraiser, call it a CSB+ZCC combo just because Condor increased the speed taking Norway? Well whatever...

My new openning move is a WHOLE new world. It requires very precise moves. Theres surgical stuff in it and i think theres also maths in it. I think it could be a new science. Dont ever try to leech it,u zapplich!

[ September 05, 2005, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Codename Condor ]

@Condom

can you believe yourself this **** you're saying??? Dudette, ya gotta stop smoking that ****, it damages your brainz!!!

You tried 5-6 times using only norway+sweden to break my LC gambit - IT DON'T WORK! People have headcracked me when I used this CSB on them! Ask Rambo, Sombra and Qyusson!!! Double HQ defence with fr heavy ground stuff and uk air is too tough! And it is not about the rolls!! I have very good AVERAGE odds while attacking your units placed ON the goddamn river + the embark-disembark **** from brussels (uk tank was always in brussels). Are you ******* me? Did I go berserk just performing NORMAL attacks??????

Ships are constantly bombarding, ground units hitting and air hitting - what is berserk in this??? Because i used carrier from brussels port? Why shouldn't I ? Against your str 5-8 air!

Dude, don't be an ass!

In our last game, yes you took france in september because i saved 5 fr units!!! HQ, army, 2 corps and tank + 3 fr med corps. Indeed the tank shouldn't have made it to uk - he was in a boat when france fell - i didn't know transports survive the fall of france but it did! Ain't my fault!

You basically used ZCC combined with your CSB. CSB is the best addition to ZCC to make it very fast. You realised pure CSB works **** and you used Zapp's strategy.

I have played zapp a lot of times - he used ZCC and I know I cannot defend france too long against 7 air. So i preffer to inflict some damage and save units. I killed a german corps, tank, army and an italian corps and said bye bye to france.

Only because I had no luck with jets in the proper time - i got 5 chits since turn 5 and you got jets before me - that's it, I won't bitch about it. It only made your france faster but there is still a long way for you this game.

I cannot believe you posted that ****, really.

Whos the punk here? freaking ****raiser. U ALWAYS bitching about rolls bitching about tech crying whinning. Geeze, u won me those games in a row with those connection lost, wrong moves cos i was sleep and u got high (well, maybe it was the weed u were having there).

AND listen, CSB can still work alone, no need to take hungary and romania. I just didint wait to get Sweden and build up before attacking LC.

AND stop whinning! and play. Really i got pissed with these players always talking about rolls. /(im serious here, the jerk didnt shut up!)

Zapp, ZCC sux we all know that. The hard part is discovering CSB not the stupid move of attacking those minors the way u do.

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

Whos the punk here? freaking ****raiser.Geeze, u won me those games in a row with those connection lost, wrong moves cos i was sleep and u got high (well, maybe it was the weed u were having there).

ROFL!! ****raiser? wow that's inventive. Lol are you using illegal substanses Hellraiser? You know that's against regulations around here..

[ September 04, 2005, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

Whos the punk here? freaking ****raiser. U ALWAYS bitching about rolls bitching about tech crying whinning. Geeze, u won me those games in a row with those connection lost, wrong moves cos i was sleep and u got high (well, maybe it was the weed u were having there).

AND listen, CSB can still work alone, no need to take hungary and romania. I just didint wait to get Sweden and build up before attacking LC.

AND stop whinning! and play. Really i got pissed with these players always talking about rolls. /(im serious here, the jerk didnt shut up!)

Zapp, ZCC sux we all know that. The hard part is discovering CSB not the stupid move of attacking those minors the way u do.

Spew your **** and hate around the forum if you like you poor creature bird. Who made a stupid move around here can be judged by the readers. Nuff said

or, "Whatever you day, Dick" - E Estevez (Young Guns)

43m.jpg

[ September 04, 2005, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Condor, you're losing your sanity, baby ...

I think a lot of players here can confirm I am a fair player and not an extensive tech/rolls bitching dude.

When i was talking about rolls, I was trying to explain you why you need certain more than average rolls for that CSB crap to work properly.

A strategy has to work under average rolls/tech luck assumption to be viable.

Enough wasting time with you. Don't think we'll have the chance to play again. You're pathetic.

What's going on with this thread? More European crying, that's all I ever hear out of you clowns. You guys try to act all laid back & cool, but in reality, you want to be me, The Legend.

Condor's Scando Blitz has some merit, it needs to be disguised in order to work. ZCC, well, it's different, but had no validity against a power player such as myself.

I'm all for new strategies, playing TCC is a bore & comes down to tech to gain advantage.

Too much Legend, too little time. I'm glad I'm me.

@Zapp --- Son, quit trying to be me.

@Puni --- Dude, try being me, because you're a fruit.

@Smokeraiser --- Dude, you hitting the peacepipe & smoking the Monkey Paw Cronic? Stay way from that Devil Fog, you're getting paranoid & fast!

@Condor --- Yo, you game?