Time for the ryder cup 2004

Kuniworth

hehe meanwhile i m assumed to be smack talker thats lovely but ppl knowing me better know that i m always kidding :D

Also your precictions i assume are a good joke C.T. ;)

In one game many things can happen, bad luck between top players and you are dead.

My current record ag Avatar is 4:1 and in one ongoing game i will improve this record to 5:1. So i would say i m 5:1 favourite ;) But Avatar is a great player and we will have an enjoying tough battle for sure....i´m looking forward to it.

To all other precdictions i assume they are rather a wish than reality.....huh some smack talk again...i cant live without it ..hehe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This is from the official Ryder Cup topic).

"This thread is NOT to be used for discussions or anything like that.

In this thread will I as tourney-leader post teams and match results. Please respect this. I don't want any replies here."

Dragonheart and Comrade Trapp. Please do not post in that other official thread. It is for the tournament leader (Kuniworth) posting info. Imagine what will happen if players start replying to your posts and stuff because then we will get a post floiding again and the purpose was to keep it nice and clean. You have now both succeeded to reply to that thread, please show some respect to Kuniworth i.e the guy running the tournament.

Zappsweden >>>>>>>>>>> OUT

[ April 30, 2004, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

(This is from the official Ryder Cup topic).

"This thread is NOT to be used for discussions or anything like that.

In this thread will I as tourney-leader post teams and match results. Please respect this. I don't want any replies here."

Dragonheart and Comrade Trapp. Please do not post in that other official thread. It is for the tournament leader (Kuniworth) posting info. Imagine what will happen if players start replying to your posts and stuff because then we will get a post floiding again and the purpose was to keep it nice and clean. You have now both succeeded to reply to that thread, please show some respect to Kuniworth i.e the guy running the tournament.

Zappsweden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

Zappsweden

As I already said, in all fairness, Kuniworth's predictions should have been posted here and not in the official thread. People are going to reply to something like that.

Now I have already said I wouldn't post there again. If someone else does it, that’s between you and them, not me.

If Kuniworth has a problem with the 1 post I made there, he is more then welcome to contact me on ICQ where I'd be more then willing to apologize.

As for you, you have no authority here. Don't think for a second that you have the power to talk down to me, you are not the tournament leader, quit trying to act like it.

Comrade Trapp

Amazing. Comrade Trapp. Do not tell me YOU have never complained in any topic? :rolleyes:

Your name was just 1 out of 2 examples that I brought up so that the posting snow ball would stop rolling in the official topic. You think you deserve an apology or why are you upset? Amazing. :rolleyes:

I did it for the sake of the tourney and to help Kuniworth. I know from own experience how hard it is running tournament and leagues and getting all ppl to follow the same rules (forgotten reporting, not following dead lines and other stuff can be a hazzle for the tourney administrator). Hopefully, if tourneys and leagues work smooth there is bigger chance that ppl want to commit themselves for such arrangements in the future too. However, arguments do NOT help the tourney so I hope you calm down and we remain friends.

(

A Few Good Men - The Movie

You WANT me on that Wall. You NEED me on that wall. We use words as Honour.....Code.....Loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time or inclination explaining myself to a person who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that i provide and then QUESTIONS THE MATTER IN WHICH I PROVIDE IT!

I would rather you just said "Thankyou" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest YOU pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a

DAMN, WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO!!!! :mad:

)

A Few Good Men - The Movie :D

[ May 01, 2004, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Comrade Trapp. Anger management guide below...

1) If I get annoyed -> :confused:

2) then you get pissed -> :mad:

3) and then I get angry -> :mad: :mad:

4) and then you get furious -> :mad: :mad: :mad:

You get my point? ;)

[ May 01, 2004, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

• 3 weeks later...

Well Kuniworth I've been chasing you around for friggin' 2 weeks to finish our game and you've done like 6-8 turn since things went down hill for you! bahhhh. It's over, I say we all just continue ourselves ;) we don't need a moderator. I don't care if there is cheaters out there. That's not the spirit, you've just lost interest in things tongue.gif

We both know in our game that the Axis are fighting a winning battle. Minus 6 airfleets to my 1 over the course of the game. Minus 1 Russian HQ and 105 Allied land units to my 5 or 10... SO just surrender ;)

and we'll put it at American down 1... Now for the next match