==) FAQ (== How to Take a Screenshot and Other Errata

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelU:

And then he stepped back, before the horrible smell of the Peng thread types could...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...explain that they really, really took personal hygeine seriously.

Btw, this faq isn't sponsored by the MBT, but by...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

..explain that they really, really took personal hygeine seriously.

Btw, this faq isn't sponsored by the MBT, but by...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..the TAKs (Tiger's Ass Kissers) of which whom overly praise Tiger for his mediocre to decent, but not high quality mods.

But anyhow, how could you explain why someone would pack up and leave to go pout when "elitist" posters from the MBT tell him what's what.

But that's no longer important, what's most important is the survival of the FAQ thread and the MBT of which....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

complete and utter . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

morons who have no way better to deal with their perverse sexual fantasies and the long hours between their frequent pub visits. Why, if it was not for this thread they might just...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

morons who have no way better to deal with their perverse sexual fantasies and the long hours between their frequent pub visits. Why, if it was not for this thread they might just...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...have to do something constructive, like work.

But this distraction (Mmmmmmmm, Perverse Sexual Fantasies! MMMMMMMmmmmmmm, a pub visit!! MMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, Perverse Sexual fantasies and a pub visit!!!!)

These are just a few of our passions. Other passions include...

...have to do something constructive, like work.

But this distraction (Mmmmmmmm, Perverse Sexual Fantasies! MMMMMMMmmmmmmm, a pub visit!! MMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, Perverse Sexual fantasies and a pub visit!!!!)

These are just a few of our passions. Other passions include...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

perverse sexual fantasies ABOUT pub visits, and . . .

perverse sexual fantasies ABOUT pub visits, and . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pub visits between our perverse sexual fantasies. Sexual fantasies during our pub visits. Hell basically all FAQ bumpers due is sit in pubs thinking about perverse sexual fantasies, wearing combat boots, trench coats and....

and just to spoil things I come along and ask a genuine question. Russellmz could you update your FAQ to take care of the Voodoo users who want to take screen shots. As it stands now people are getting awfully confused and this would make your FAQ more complete. And now back to the story....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Hell basically all FAQ bumpers due is sit in pubs thinking about perverse sexual fantasies, wearing combat boots, trench coats and....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...getting their jollys by having someone interrupt the FAQ with a valid query.

"Oh, that makes me ..so.. HOT!!!" said...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonS:

... just fantasising and bumping (fantasising about bumbing?)

The first post has links to email renumbering apps.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, Russell "just fantasising and bumping (fantasising about bumbing?) The first post has links to email renumbering apps" MZ, who often wished his parents, had given him a traditional midle name, like "michael", after the saint who kicked satan's ass and the dragon he rode in on, and afterwards had said about the fight: "...

[ 08-05-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

...was...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...surprised that russelmz suddenly showed a passion for one word posts, making every once else wonder if there was a tax on...

...surprised that russelmz suddenly showed a passion for one word posts, making every once else wonder if there was a tax on...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...religious debates that spawned from under-age binge drinking, however russellmz showed that he was mearly fantasizing about fantisizing about bumping his own tired FAQ to the first page of a most boring main forum. With that the rest of the FAQ'ers yelled, get back to the General Discussion forum where real men talk politics and other good stuff.

russellmz then stated, "But, but, Mace is here with his sheep, I can't live without his sheep because I...

I hate to interupt two young people in love,and spoil your bout of 'bumping'( if thats what you kids are calling it these days)but i thought Id ask the you, the oracle of CM Forum, weather or not its at all possible to get slo- mo during the movies. In another thread, someone mentioned it, and me owning the game for a total of 2 weeks, have no idea as to what the hell the guy was talking about. I know it isnt Frequently Asked, but I knew you would Know The Answer.

Also, I agree whole heartedly about Tiger. And Im greeeeen, as if ya couldnt tell, I tried the search engine, but it DOESNT WORK, so sorry to bother you, just curious.

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...a full-body teflon suit that enabled him to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

slip answers to questions about slow-motion videos to dogfaced newbies quickly and efficiently, just like this:

Dogboy: "Is it possible to get slow-motion on videos in CM?"

Mace: "Of course it is. I prefer using the slow motion on my videos of Swedish lambs, but I find some of the Asian ewes make for good slo-motion subjects, too. Then of course there are the California Hotel Room videos, those are okay in slo-motion as long as the sheep in question isn't too ugly. I also like some of the local flavor; those Brisbane Bessies are pretty hot! Obviously . . ."

RussellA2Z: "Umm, Mace, I think he meant, can you replay the COMBAT MISSION movies back in slow motion."

Mace: "Ohhh. That's very different. Never mind."

MrSpkr: "What my misguided, but dangerous colleague meant was, no, you can't play the CM videos back in slow motion, but there are other options. You can play a scenario with dozens of tanks and high-res mods on a P-233 machine with 64MB of RAM - that makes the normal video seem like slow motion. You can also hit the pause button lots of times for a frame-by-frame effect. However, you can't get true slow motion video from the Combat Mission movies."

Mace: (grumbling) "I knew that. I was just trying to enlighten the boy. Now, I wonder where that Fish-Boat boy went off to. Isn't he supposed to be back from Alaska by now? I guess I had better . . ."

[ 08-13-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Mace: (grumbling) "I knew that. I was just trying to enlighten the boy. Now, I wonder where that Fish-Boat boy went off to. Isn't he supposed to be back from Alaska by now? I guess I had better . . ."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"..get the faq thread back on track. russellDMZ, get that faq back up!"

russellma2z woke from his drunken tupor. (stupor?) everyone wait with bated breath to hear him say "...

...Bump!!

Well, I find it exciting, but then again I have no...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"common sense or intellect whatsoever. In fact, I am so dim that when I come home from work, my wife . . ."

"common sense or intellect whatsoever. In fact, I am so dim that when I come home from work, my wife . . ."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHEN SUDDENLY ANOTHER RIP IN THE FABRIC OF THE SPACE TIME CONTINUOM MADE THE FAQ THREAD GO TO http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=020924