New CD? For the love of God help!!!!

I ordered a new CD at $53, wow!!!! How long does it take. Standard mail is only 4 or 5 days. What is this four or five week crap im getting. If I pay 53 bucks, I want the game delivered on a gold platter with a stripper and some chinese food, with no mustard. I cant stand mustard. Also, 8 bucks for shipping, I want the game pronto, because a game does not cost 8 bucks to ship. Whats going on here. If the game takes six weeks to ship I want my money back.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CombatGeneral:

I ordered a new CD at $53, wow!!!! How long does it take. Standard mail is only 4 or 5 days. What is this four or five week crap im getting. If I pay 53 bucks, I want the game delivered on a gold platter with a stripper and some chinese food, with no mustard. I cant stand mustard. Also, 8 bucks for shipping, I want the game pronto, because a game does not cost 8 bucks to ship. Whats going on here. If the game takes six weeks to ship I want my money back.<hr></blockquote>

Don't worry, your money is going to a good cause. It's being used to build more prisons so people like Maximus are safetly behind bars.

I ordered a new CD at $53, wow!!!! How long does it take. Standard mail is only 4 or 5 days. What is this four or five week crap im getting. If I pay 53 bucks, I want the game delivered on a gold platter with a stripper and some chinese food, with no mustard. I cant stand mustard. Also, 8 bucks for shipping, I want the game pronto, because a game does not cost 8 bucks to ship. Whats going on here. If the game takes six weeks to ship I want my money back.<hr></blockquote>

The 53 dollars also goes towards you not having to buy any other "war" type games in an attempt to quench your thirst for such things. CM has such a high replayability value that other games simply won't interest you. It's not like Close Combat where you play the 15 or so maps that come with the game and then have to buy the next one in the series because you're bored. Or like Squad Leader, where you have to write to Hasbro to complain about how much it sucks, to find out Hasbro is no longer holding itself responsible for that piece of crap.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If you are looking for value for your money, look no further. I used to be all up on the latest and greatest computer games, and bought one every 2 weeks or so. You name it, I bought it. I visited game mag sites all the time and was always thinking of upgrading to take advantage of the latest and greatest games, especially FPS (not to neglect my beloved strategy games). I even ordered older games like Star Control 2 and Master of Orion 2 off Ebay to play them again.

Since getting CM:BO several months ago, I've not bought a single game. Ok, I broke down a bought a PS2 finally, but that doesn't count. Even my beloved Counterstrike went by the wayside (the scene was getting ugly anyway).

CM is the only game for me, and will be until CM:BB comes out. It's that good, seriously. Take this from a guy who was in the old school, playing games like "Dune II", "X-COM", "Bard's Tale", "Steel Panthers", and even "Wing Commander" until his eyes bled.

CM is in my top 3 list of best games of all time. It's worth the wait, bro.

ElGuapo

CombatGeneral,

You got me a little confused here. Arent you the same guy that got his CD eaten by his dog as mentioned in this thread?

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022257

If so, then why did you buy a new CD instead of requesting a replacement? And whats more, you have already purchased a product from us in the past, so you should know how are shipping works and the expected time for delivery.

Madmatt

I ordered a new CD at $53, wow!!!! How long does it take. Standard mail is only 4 or 5 days. What is this four or five week crap im getting. <hr></blockquote>

Dude, the dog ate your CD a week ago. That's 1 week, 7 days. So, "What is this four or five week crap im getting. ?

Smells like a "GB" to me!

OGSF

My son is going off to college and he has his own copy, he has made the post, I dont know what mustard has to do with chinese food, but yes I am the one with a destroyed cd. It is being taken care of. Madmatt, you can go back to not being confused, its all taken care of now. My sone is a tad bit crazy sometimes. But hey, arnt we all?