Go tell the Outerboards, Stranger,That Here Obedient to Their Laws We Challenged Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sten:

Never mind me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries there.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I must be about as worthless as humans get.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the mouths of babes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> After all, I spend part of each day looking at a bunch of guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bauhaus? We have another victim, err, subject for you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I could jump right in there with them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hurry up, Bauhaus. This one sounds eager.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'm too pitiful.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As is your penchant for stating the obvious.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I tremble with fear just thinking about people who has {sic} a full *pair* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, maybe a little TOO eager. Make sure you've had your shots, Bauhaus. Better still, leave this one for Mace and his sheep.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>wheras mine are too small to be counted in discreet measures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm leaving this one alone. Too easy. Rather like killing baby seals in a burlap bag with a steam roller.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And to top it off, I actually find it funny!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? Your self-admitted miniscule "pair"? Or your habit of avidly watching guys all day long? Either way, "funny" is not necessarily the term I would use. "Wierd", maybe. Certainly "odd." Definitely not "funny."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I really have to get myself one of those thingies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was this a Freudian slip? Given your prior confession, I would not be surprised to learn that you drafted this on your laptop (down Bauhaus) while sitting and fantasizing outside a men's locker room at the YMCA.

You really need to seek help for this condition.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cleaning a fish the other day and as I watched a leech wiggle away in it's exposed intestines I realized I haven't posted here in a long time.

joey you still SUCK.

Mace

I owe you a turn its on the way some day soon.

Stuky Puky

You worthless Kinniget wannabe. As I recall your pathetic squire was trounced by my superior skill and gamey tactics and you whined and declined to answer for the shame of your house. Undoubtedly the Pabts Blue Ribbon you and Mace swill, blurred your minimal synaptic activity .

Agua Perdido

I am alive and will be sending a turn shortly.

To the rest of you a hardy Bugger Off!

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is humanities most eloquent mentor and the slackjawed yammering of joey’s SUCK is humanity’s bane.

Edited so you would all know it's really me :cool:

[ 06-04-2001: Message edited by: DekeFentle ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Could someone go grab Dame Achin' and pull him out ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will do. As soon as someone pulls you out of here, preferably in tiny bloody pieces, I'll head on over and tell David not to write stuff that Maximus is unable to comprehend.

"You mean you don't want mods? You are lying! Everyone wants mods, especially those who don't, and that's a fact!"

Sure thing.

Damn, I had forgotten not to go to the Outerboards. Won't happen again, I demand that they shut down ALL the other threads as they are clogging up the durn survur and then shoot anyone who starts a new thread without Peng (the word or the pod) in it.

Preferably several times and with large calibre thingies too.

Damn can't some pooler become reeeally unnecessary rich and buy BTS and only hand out CM2 to poolers? Then we'd just sit here going neener neener, oh my, my Prokhorovka operation is sooo exciting, you guys want to see some screen shots? Sorry, it's unmodded so I can't show it to you, Max would go spare. That would be good. Who do we know that we can sue?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevetherat:

I'm feeling rather charitable myself actually, and will offer you your only freebie. I'm going to visit the country this weekend and so will not be able to send a setup before Monday. This is my gift of aid: I will give you the whole weekend to ponder, plan and propogate the most scheming setup your tiny mind can put together and, when I return from my sojourne, I will set about hunting you down like the vermin you are. You may start now.

OK Moriarty, consider my Dearstalker donned, my magnifying glass offered up and my pipe smoking. You're going to be Sherlocked.

StR<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may bring Lestrade along, sir, but Watson must stay home. Oh, and the cocaine still is illegal. Alcohol may be used at will ... let me restate that. Will can get his own hooch. Alcohol may be freely used.

Here's the grip. Using Herr Berlichtingen's "Tank Country" battle map, we square off at opposite ends. No troops of higher quality than regular, no vehicles valued at more than 100 points. Either I can cobble this abomination together, or I'll have a third party do us the honors.

What say you?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Q: What do you get when you cross a potato with a thingy?

A: A Dictator.

If you check the Lorak site and look at my record you will note that I have absolutely no fear of losing. I have far too many losses to fear that particular outcome. No, what I fear from people like you is the inter-play banter, the mind-numblingly retarded idiot drivel to which I am certain I will be subjected, that has me dead set against playing this year's model of SSN.

I was recently asked if I had it all to do over again would I marry my wife? To which I replied, "Certainly, right after I jam a sharp stick into my eye!" Would I play a scum sucking newbie like you? Sorry, I don't have any sharp sticks around.

See you at ten if you have any cajones

Peng<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehehehe......You said thingy.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sten:

Never mind me.

I must be about as worthless as humans get. After all, I spend part of each day looking at a bunch of guys sitting in a pool of cess, right?

I could jump right in there with them, but no, I'm too pitiful even for that. I tremble with fear just thinking about mingling with people who has a full *pair* (or at least sound like they do), wheras mine are too small to be counted in discreet measures.

And to top it off, I actually find it funny!

I really have to get myself one of those life-thingies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, who let the flagellant in?

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Getting you all hot and bothered is he, Mace?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOoooo, Mr. NoVowels-Allowed clearly displays a deep seated hatred for an open mike, possibly due to the dead air he suffered upon his classmates when he once won the "Most likely to post bothersome drivel" award and was asked to pontificate upon the subject foremost in his wet-computer's RAM.

Really, there's no substitute to postin' while the brain's a' fogged.

Now, politely Piss Off (except for those two boys in Philly I was suckered into buying beers for. "You owe me a humiliation, Phan!").

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Using Herr Berlichtingen's "Tank Country" battle map, we square off at opposite ends. No troops of higher quality than regular, no vehicles valued at more than 100 points. Either I can cobble this abomination together, or I'll have a third party do us the honors.

What say you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I and Wildman are already dancing on one of Berli's abortions, I am willing to try another (if only to see if even ONE of his maps has ANY sense at all).

What say me? I say bring it on. By yours or any other claw-like hand, bring it on.

StR

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevetherat:

While I and Wildman are already dancing on one of Berli's abortions, I am willing to try another (if only to see if even ONE of his maps has ANY sense at all).

What say me? I say bring it on. By yours or any other claw-like hand, bring it on.

StR<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done. Said abomination is en route.