Picture of the Washington CM Fest on Friday Night

Lawyer

Here is the link. Many thanks to E-Cat for taking and editing the picture. As always, many thanks to Manx for hosting the good stuff.

http://www.combat-missions.net/

Click on "The Washingon DC Meet" on the right menu to see the picture.

From left to right sitting, there is Emmett Webster (E-Cat), Jess Robinson, James Bailey, and Wyatt Barnett (WWB_99). Back row left to right is Michael Donovan, Sean Slingsby (Cathedral), Jason Rowoldt (ElGuapo), Josh Singer, Eric Scurlock (Diceman), and standing are Ted Sullivan (Marlow) and Jake Chesson (Lawyer).

Lots of you have wondered what other CM players look like. Now you can see a bunch of them all together at once. We had a great time, and have compiled a list so we can do other things as a group and contact each other.

Try it in your area! There are CM players out there lurking who don't post much, so you may find more than you think.

Cheers,

Jake

Aye, what a surly bunch. I'm hidden in the back there somewhere.

There was lots of talk Friday night, but talk is cheap. What I want to do is lose to everyone in that picture so that next time we meet, I can say: "You all are the best bunch of CM players I have ever met", and get beers from everyone, not just Jake.

I might have to try out this PBEM thing, after all. My last TCP/IP random opponent left the game after setup, leaving me to load the autosave and take on the computer. Ehhhh. The computer sucks.

ElGuapo

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soddball:

LOL! You're all so old! ;) There's not a whippersnapper amongst you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get some new specs, Granpa. Look in the middle and you will see Cathedral and ElGuapo, each of whom will soon be on the edge of 17. Then on the right is WWB_99 who has not yet learned how to drive.

Damned English gits....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Get some new specs, Granpa. Look in the middle and you will see Cathedral and ElGuapo, each of whom will soon be on the edge of 17. Then on the right is WWB_99 who has not yet learned how to drive.

Damned English gits....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speak up son! You youngsters-mutter mutter. And as for the one who has not yet learned how to drive - my mum's the same, and she's had her licence for 35 years.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Hey Louie,

Seanachai, Dalem, Shandorf, and Deke Fenkle live in your area. Set up a meeting. It's fun. I also found there are lurkers who may join you.

Jake<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ewww, lurkers... Yikes. Almost as bad as... Newbies... Yada!

I feel all soiled now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Ewww, lurkers... Yikes. Almost as bad as... Newbies... Yada!

I feel all soiled now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, change your pants. You are just jealous because Shandorf is more charming than you are. Hahaha....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Well for crying out loud. I thought there'd maybe be a bunch of youngins there, but yall is just all old blossems like me. Maybe I'll try and make the next one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm... We prefer the word "experienced" to "old". Old people don't act like kids like we do.

After recieving several questions on my pallor, I must comment:

I am not dead. I have never been dead. At some point I will die. But I only look dead.

That is all, continue on with your sordid lives.

WWB