Big Ugly Tank mod

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Feldgrau:

Yeah, yeah, sure.... like I haven't heard that before....

What ever happened to the pics you were going to scan and send to me from that 79'th AD book you spent 49 pounds on? I'm still waiting on those so I have some historical precendant to add an a/c recognition star to the turret top like you've been yammering on and on about.... :D <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woops, bugger. My lame excuse would be that I was busy scanning other stuff out of a book that I have to return soon. You get the picture later today.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pud:

A great new mod for Churchills AND Challengers!! Is it christmas!

I only play brits and normally only take Churchills and Challengers. So please dont waste this by sending it to the recycle bin.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's kidding. Can't you tell? This isn't Tiger you're talking about. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Gordon still needs to do the Camo Version and a Churchill III Dieppe version.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...but Gordon said that the Churchill was a big, ugly tank, and no one uses it, so what was the point... ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

For the record, I have now discharged my duty and scanned and sent the pitchers. In the process I have also discovered a temporal distortion in my flat, between 'today' and 'today'...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! God, truer words never spoken....

Well, I have sent them to both Manx and Greg Mundry for posting, so they should be availible sometime shortly. If, based upon the pictures that I should be getting from Andreas (and they haven't arrived as of this morning...), I need to do an update I will follow up with a revision as quickly as possible.

However, there are those who showed up at the SoCal CMBO meeting on Staurday night who got the signature edition on custom CD. And a fun time was had by all....

Hope everyone enjoys it!

Regards,

MSP

If, based upon the pictures that I should be getting from Andreas (and they haven't arrived as of this morning...), I need to do an update I will follow up with a revision as quickly as possible.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email me if you don't get them - I sent them last night, and the file was small (about 200k) - it has not bounced back to me - yet.

I believe it's called "A Walk in Paris" or something like that. That is the only time I have run across the Hotchkiss.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a veritable convention of them in "La Fiere." mmmm, gammon bombs vs. thin obsolete armor, mmmmm.