Sir Peng, I take your challenge to Lord Raglan

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Lorak!

Kitty (who I never should have allowed past the gates of Hell)... won

Berli... pissed off that I let her in

"Pissed off that you her in?!?!" Sire, you force me to post a token taunt!

berlicap.jpg

Now I'm off to finish dressing the rest of the 119 Berlirinas that I captured in their nice new pink tutus. =)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mace, you prepubescent moron. Do your stomping in the game son. Don't you even begin to think you can do it here. Your gross lack of wit displays itself as glaringly as fart in a funeral service. I repeat any of you slack-jawed windbags want a game?

------------------

Winning is why we play!

Originally posted by Mace:

Another vermin! *STOMP*

We could put in the arena with Mr. Clark...

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Originally posted by DekeFentle:

I repeat any of you slack-jawed windbags want a game?

Uhhh let me think............NO! ya ewe-ish love object. Go do your home work, figure out what this place is and how it works. Then and only then, DON"T COME BACK ya twitch faced geek (and I use it in the carnival sense) Useless wank

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Hey jd-- you owe me yet another file containing more of your demise...Maybe with the KT getting blown up in this one. Maybe you're just contemplating whether you should just surrender and try your hand (sit DOWN, Bauhaus) again.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Ok you drooling retards, lets play. Send me your idea for a game and let the ass kicking commence. DekeFentle@MN.mediaone.net

I apologize to the Thread for this, a Landsman of Shandorf (worthless toad) and mine. I'm sure he's originally from Gary IN or Chicago, or something. I assure you that actual Minnesotans taunt better than this. Hell, even Shandorf taunts better than this. Please avert your eyes until this fool is shown to be a pretender, or he recovers himself and remembers that this is the Peng Challenge Thread, and not the half-way house he spends his evenings in.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 03-04-2001).]

Lorak, please note thusly:

OberGruppenStompin'Fueherer: win

Seanachai: loss

It was a near thing. I began the game by horribly mis-handling my armour. Then, through a righteous application of artillery and Tommy infantry indomitability, I slaughtered many of the manky git's charging infantry. But then, slowly, slowly, my lads sank down...mostly into the rubble of the buildings blown up by his stinking Hummel, which led a charmed life, dodging tanks, artillery, and mortar fire while carrying out it's obnoxious urban renewal. Finally, he achieved a rather paltry victory. The butcher's bill, I might add, favoured myself.

Now, if only we could find a worthwhile moniker for the idjit.

------------------

Originally posted by mensch:

ROTFL.. david.. you git.. you have chuppy running with a machinegun... and germanlad running beside him, without complaining MG units cant run.... hmmm a dilema... well I'm off to shave now and lets all hope my throat gets slit doing it.

Stop all your sniggering and nudging and send back a turn, you nutter.

Oh, and Chupacabra and Pawbroon, if you're coming by. I've sent turns to both of you, and I believe I've gotten turns back that wouldn't load. Please check the games we have going, and resend, or let me know if you got something that wouldn't load. I know I've been having a lot of difficulties with both these games in terms of files being corrupt.

Also, where are the French? The tone of this whole Thread is going down the loo without the French taunting.

And who's this excrescence that keeps admonishing Mark IV? Treeburst155? Isn't that one of the Ents? I thought we'd gotten over that whole 'Lord of the Rings' summer stock thing.

------------------

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I apologize to the Thread for this, a Landsman of Shandorf (worthless toad) and mine. I'm sure he's originally from Gary IN or Chicago, or something. I assure you that actual Minnesotans taunt better than this. Hell, even Shandorf taunts better than this. Please avert your eyes until this fool is shown to be a pretender, or he recovers himself and remembers that this is the Peng Challenge Thread, and not the half-way house he spends his evenings in.

I just checked my foot locker (I'm staying at a very nice halfway house) and lo and behold I find that my certificate of birth does indeed prove I am an original frozen Minnesotan born and bred here. Perhaps you are the true pretender of which you prattle on about? Everyone knows it's "Minnesota Nice" taunting plays no part in that heritage.

I assume you indeed are a transplant and unable to tell a skyway from an overpass. I will type slowly and attempt to use monosyllables to assist your understanding.

Can you play this game?

Do you want to loose a game?

There now that shouldn't have been too difficult to decipher. Then again immigrants do tend to have difficulties with even the simplest questions.

------------------

Winning is why we play!

I just checked my foot locker (I'm staying at a very nice halfway house) and lo and behold I find that my certificate of birth does indeed prove I am an original frozen Minnesotan born and bred here.

If you're a native minnesotan you shouldn't be sitting at a computer this time of year. You should be out racing a snowmobile around on thin ice, or given the time of night, sitting in an ice-fishing hut on the lake getting CO poisoning from your heater/stove. Go back where you belong and turn into a Dekesicle. (No bauhaus, you shouldn't touch things like that)

------------------

yer father was a cabin boy and yer mother barnyard foul. (I use that in the navel sense)

Is this a belly button lint joke?

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

Originally posted by chrisl:

If you're a native minnesotan you shouldn't be sitting at a computer this time of year. You should be out racing a snowmobile around on thin ice, or given the time of night, sitting in an ice-fishing hut on the lake getting CO poisoning from your heater/stove. Go back where you belong and turn into a Dekesicle. (No bauhaus, you shouldn't touch things like that)

I'll have you know I just pulled up a 6 lb walley, rather nice fish. My Icehouse includes a satilite connection. What kind of data throughput do you get on your surfboard CA boy or *tremble at the thought* valley girl?

Originally posted by Hamsters:

Hey, OGSF, you insignificant pool of prepubescent puppy piss, send me a setup so that I may properly tie your udders in a not.

Well noo, af'n at's nae tha wee blatherin' nom-de-twat o' Hamsters, aka twat. Tha first thang tha needs tae be pointed oot tae ye, ye clay brained dung beetle, as tha' a "puppy" as by definition "prepubescent". Ye twat. Tha second thang, as tha' puppies didnae ha' any udders. Ainly yoo, ye udder twat.

Third thang, af'n tha were a taunt, at's pathetic. Much as ye are pathetic. Pathetic lak a wee vole as pathetic as at tries tae pee at's name ain tha cruel snow tha sweeps Glencoe, an' cover's tha....ne'ermind.

Ye're a bastarrrd, an' a twat. Actually, ye're a covalent twatbastarrrd. Ye pillock.

Taunt mae properly, lak ye might do af'n ye had a pair (gwin wi ye, pretend), an' Ah might send ye a setup.

*poot*

Lorak, ye vole's left testicle, mark oop a glorious win fer mah brave an' bonnie lads.

OGSF WIN

Seanachai DIDNAE WIN

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

------------------

You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket. - Dalem

Hmmm Lets see now... I say something insulting, you call me a name then we comment on each other's ancestry until you finally work up the intestinal fortitude to take my challenge. That's pretty much it. Did I miss something? No didn't think so.

Think again. Let us look at your original post shall we:

Ok you drooling retards, lets play. Send me your idea for a game and let the ass kicking commence. DekeFentle@MN.mediaone.net

Now, this appears to me to be a rather lame taunt directed to the Pool at large. Now, as has been mentioned countless times before, if you direct your wit (hmmm, I think I left a 't' of that) at the group at large, your chances of actually getting a game going are about as high as Moriarty's chances of winning. Off course, you do seem to be from the same area as Seanachai, so I suppose some allowances must be made... then again probably not.

Case 1: Ok you drooling retards, lets play. Send me your idea for a game and let the ass kicking commence.

then he reached into himself (obviously via where the sun don't shine) and produced....

Case 2: Mace, you prepubescent moron. Do your stomping in the game son. Don't you even begin to think you can do it here. Your gross lack of wit displays itself as glaringly as fart in a funeral service. I repeat any of you slack-jawed windbags want a game?

Ahh, but grasshopper, did I not inspire you to reach into your inner Croda and produce something a bit more inspiring than your first post (case 1) "yaboo, you all suck so play with me"!!!

hmmm...

Reading the second post (case 2), no sorry to say I didn't!

Mace

Originally posted by Roborat:

Please don't hurt me! I'll get my friends to beat you up.

You feckless pansy. Scared hey? I thought so.

So, there's no meat on your bones? Life must be hard in the sewers of whatever hick slum you bathe in.

For the record, I don't give a rats (*) how long you've been here, who you know or what you are doing. I want to skin your hide in a PBEM and use it for insoles in my working boots. Do you understand? Don't go crying to your pals when I've issued a challenge and asking me to go easy on you, and you were here first.

You have just proven to me how completely worthless a challenge you are. Forget it. I recall my offer. I'm sorry I made you cry. The next time I converse with you in any way, I'll bring a box of tissues.

You Pansy

Originally posted by Iskander:

Thus, I propose:

Any non-Keenigget may challenge any other non-knute for rights to the limited number of slots on the Official Kitty Cesspool FaceMods. Thus, for example, after I finish running Spank the Splat's roadblocks and assault boats off the map, his puffy, Yorkshire pudding-puffed mug would be replaced by my noble, patrician one.

Errrm. No. That ain't gonna happen, Ikisspansies. I mean the bit about you beatin' me. So far, in about 20 turns or so, you have moved about 2 inches and artilleried your own troops.

You beatin' me is just a wet dream of yours little boy. My suntanned face is firmly affixed to it's current spot and I like it (woot Kitty). It's gonna take more that a bunch of uniformed geriatric blokes on walking frames to dislodge me, Pansyboy.

StR

That'a'boy! You tell that iskander kebab who's boss. I like your metle young fella'me lad!

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

Meanwhile, in the gamiest exhibition I have yet encountered in my CM career, Threebagsburst has dispatched THREE of my vet Cromwells in the opening seconds of battle.

Something tells me he has cracked the password code in the text file and cheekily placed the most ubersome of his equipment right in my path. The barsteward is going to pay heavily for this blatent openfaced CHEATING...

Originally posted by von shrad:

...where is that worthless git [Croda] off to these days. I have not seen him post in a while. Probably for the best anyway.

I'm certainly still around. I've been spending my days trying to concoct strategies to win a few games. As it stands, Seanachai and dalem may possibly face imminent topplement. The old man and I trade armor like we're playing go fish, hopefully he has the Old Maid. As for the dalem, let me coin another Crodarific catch-phrase: Dead as a Dalem. Isn't that catchy? Well, he's gonna be dead. He set up a very interesting new style of defense best described as: Let your opponent have the VLs and then die couterattacking to regain them. It's as good in practice as it is in theory.

I'm am also not losing to Peng, Rat, that agua guy, and some other people, I think.

And that hoser Armornut who keep sticking his head in here is also dead as a dalem.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

Dear Kitty

I have mentioned eons ago that I am constructing some bare chested army chick pics, and have come to the regrettable conclusion that I am unable to finish them. If you would like to pick up the torch and carry it on to the finish line (in Sydney Olympics metaphorics) I would be pleased to mail you the files.

I would have mailed you directly but I wouldn't like to encumber your oh so feminine 'box with my testosterone inspired obscenities.

I can give you PS5.5 layered files or JPG them for you. They work out at around 1Mb per layered file or 100k or so for JPGs.

As you have demonstrated on numerous occasions, you have ample talent in the 'touching up' department, and I can think of no better person to finish my life's work.

Do let me know.

StR

Originally posted by stevetherat:

So far, in about 20 turns or so, you have moved about 2 inches and artilleried your own troops...

...My suntanned face is firmly affixed to it's current spot and I like it...

StR

The utter irony of you, an English, accusing someone else of moving slowly in battle is, I dearly hope, lost on no one in the Mutha'Beautiful Thread™. Although not stopping for tea breaks while their mates die further a field, nor taking a break for cucumber sandwiches as Jerry sneaks though the lines once again, we shall be occupying your sorry positions soon enough.

Aside #1: your recent sycophantic posts to a certain other ‘Pooler leave us all with no doubt as to where your “suntanned face is firmly affixed.” Disgusting. The game here is taunting, you blighty git, not smarming.

Aside #2: and speaking of “affixing your face” to something, when did PeeturdNZer become your booster and cheerleader? To wit: “That'a'boy! You tell that iskander-kebab who's boss. I like your mettle young fella'me lad!” I can hear the sucking sounds all the way across the pond over here. Did I mention disgusting? Good. I’d meant to say, “sod off,” but apparently you two already are.

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

[This message has been edited by Iskander (edited 03-05-2001).]