It Comes at Last!

Wife just called, package arrived. Hooray, tonight I will finally be able to play the game in all its glory! Whoopee, or should I say:

WOOT!

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Incidentally, for those others waiting for their games, I ordered mine on Friday morning (the 16th) as soon as I got the email confirming it was back in stock.

I live in the midwest of the U.S.A. and it arrived by "Priority Mail." So, 7 days total, that's not too bad. Now, everyone get their servers workin' 'cause I've got some Hi-Res mods to download.

Also, I am excited to say that the cable guy is on his way over to [[FINALLY]] install Road-Runner High-Speed. Wow, its like Christmas!

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Wife just called, package arrived. Hooray, tonight.....

Next time your wife will call will be with a summons and divorce proceedings alleging emotional abandonment and estrangement. Be prepared!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Originally posted by jd:

Next time your wife will call will be with a summons and divorce proceedings alleging emotional abandonment and estrangement. Be prepared!

You wouldn't be a LAWYER would you sir?!

biggrin.gif

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Originally posted by TownsendVol:

Congrats and welcome to the club. Its a great feeling to have that new game. Its one of the great regular thrills in life. :)

I wish you MANY MANY MANY hours of fun.

Go Vols and God Bless.

"He who makes the fewest mistakes will win"

Gen. Robert Reese Neyland.

Well well, if it isn't the ol' TownshendVol, the guy that pondered us with questions before he decided to buy. wink.giftongue.gif

Where you been?

Hey Windopaene-

I'll set up a pbem quick battle for us. How aboout a 1,000 point allied(you) assault on Axis(me) defense?

Hopefully your game will come tomorrow!

------------------

Waahoo...Got mine too..Ordered it the nite of the 17th arrived on the 24th. And like Windowhead, I've got some reading and learning too.

Think I can change my sig too. The Doc. said I'll be allright now. smile.gif

------------------

1pm:Where's that mailman?1:02:Drive around the neiborhood, find his truck,but he must be hiding cause of the ambush yesterday.Doh! Trucks locked.01:10back home, must calmdown.hold my juggular till I pass out so time goes by faster.01:25: Wakeup with headache and not quite sure who I am, but everthings allright. 8:pm: Remember to check mail.Nothin but bills.