A nice wet hamster slap from the sidelines on CMHQ...New Panther Mod!!!!

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated a once great man said. Perhaps if they had used hollow points...Ah but I digress. Although work on CMBB is proceeding full speed ahead and pretty much dominating all my time I still wanted to get this nice new Mod from Paul posted. Its is a an excellent rendition of a 3 color tone Panther G with Zimmerit paste applied.

Have a go with it!

PantherG_Zimmerit3tone.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

ONE REPLY?!? I post a new mod and I only get ONE reply back?

Geez I remember when a CMHQ update could generate 20-30 posts in just under an hour...Woe is me....

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys have fallen off the radar screen. Plus, its August. I'm also noticing a degree of burnout..you should strike hard to retain your public.

Frank

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

ONE REPLY?!? I post a new mod and I only get ONE reply back?

Geez I remember when a CMHQ update could generate 20-30 posts in just under an hour...Woe is me....

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, remember this IS the sumemer time, and other people have vacations to take to. And summer day things to do. And other family members are less likely to allow one to sit and play a little CM in the heat of summer than in the dead of winter.

I have noticed the board is very slow as off late. I think maybe if BTS throws some updates or pics for CM2 your public will return. I have even felt a degree of burn-out myself.

I know you guys are really busy on CM2, but somekind of mod,updates or pics would sure be nice, at least a weekly basis.

Anyways thanks for the Panther.

Shatter

[ 08-10-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

ok,ok some of us have to work you know? :D Plus aren't you supposed to be dead or something? Maybe that was just a rumor? But hey thanks for the mod whoever you are. No really, thanks. We know you guys are busy so do appreciate you taking some time to get this one out. It is a beauty alright. So, like could you hurry up on CM2? ;) I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, remember this IS the sumemer time, and other people have vacations to take to. And summer day things to do. And other family members are less likely to allow one to sit and play a little CM in the heat of summer than in the dead of winter.

People have to take vacations. And summer things to do. Poor people!!!

Some cannot and do appreciate a new Panther...

Thanks for another new cat.

Marcus

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Måkjager:

No problem at all Icm1947 , glad that you like it.

BTW there will be a variant coming along soon....all i can say is it involves snow and Mr GM ;)

Regards

Måkjager<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a nice mod Makjager.

And Shatter, cute try...

Fieldmarshall,

It's a 1/35 Steel Wheel, and I also have DML's PzIV Ausf J Late ready to go next as soon as I finish the weathering on old 221.

I like Tamiya because they are so well made and a joy to put together. Dragon makes great models, but they are harder to fit and god those individual tracklinks give me a headache! I am currently doing their early command Hetzer (great kit!) but am looking forward to a nice simple Sdkfz 222 from Tamiya next.

Hey Gordon smile.gif I have not forgotten about "Moo".

"Moo" shall see sunlight....i just need to get a new computer soon smile.gif....just waiting to see if Radeon II comes to the MAC in September.

Then i will be more productive with mods smile.gif

Even though CMBB is on the horizon i will continue to produce the odd 1 or 2 mod for CMBO.

and thanks for all the kind comments guys smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager