If Peng Challenges No One In The Forest, Will He Still Lose?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

Jd are you backing down from sure humilation from a non-cesspooler or you busy making out with your Jack booted State Troopers up there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You been smoking the local flora down there in anrcho land again? BTW from Mr J's "interests" <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>teaching cesspoolers the fine art of smackdown <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> How uterly pedantic and droll. Suggest you figure a game elsewhere, some SSN perhaps. Look in the corners, they are there, let your nose be your guide. On a modified scale of suckitude, your posts rate a -2

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: jd ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

Loser... er, Lars: stop making updates. They're lame, you're an idiot and we don't care.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, but, updates are the best part. Otherwise, I have have to read the tripe you post.

Iskander, in my spare time I teach gun safety. I take a puppy and shoot him at point-blank range to show children the seriousness of firearms.

I like to think of you as that puppy.

Gamey, Jumbo buying basturd.

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: Lars ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

Hint: try posting paragraphs, not lines. Dazzle us with your top half, not the other.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hint: I don't give a toss whether you are dazzled or not.

But come to think of it you probably go blind about as often as Mr johnson does, and likely for the same of reason!

We should consider ourselves particularly unfortunate that your hand came away long enough for you to read something here and beat out a pathetic mewling response to something that no-one else cares about.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

looks alot like jakeley with out his hair piece<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, check the English crooked teeth. I believe Aitken is drawing a self portrait. We understand that hair on the head is not your daily companion, and that your other hair never developed. Perhaps you should rake the old brush once more to see if any is still there to revisit.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

ummm, hi.

ummm, I was just wondering if any of you cesspoolers are not too busy for a game?

Because if so, I might be interested in battle if thats are right with you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your sig makes me laugh.

"hahahahahahahaha!"

See?

[serious] Stalin's Organ, what part of Rule #5 did you not understand? To repeat:

5. DON'T Sound off ABOUT your pair.

Now the point is not to stifle your creativity and yes, we are all adults here, BUT MadMatt has made it very clear to us that there are limits and he will take action if we cross those limits. And yes, there is a fine line involved in some cases, but from experience I think this is over the line. So please, if you wish to remain here, give it a rest. Thanks. [/serious]

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a FREUDIAN NIGHTMARE:

then it's probably an Organ, and not a johnson.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All right, Stella's Onan, it is now clear that you are merely a teenybopper girly ho: no guy talks about his unit that much when there are no chicks around to try and impress.

Do us a favor: drop the strap-on and back away from the full length mirror. And above all, go back to the Outerboards where you belong.

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: dalem ]

Well since JD is quite happy sitting up on his grassy hill watching reruns of Cops I'll move on to my good friend Uncle Joe.

So Stalin's Organ are you a Kiwi or a Bear in Kiwi's clothing? In fact I've got a battle all ready to go, would you like the Pakeha or Maori? You Papa Kaitora swine.

Y'know thsiis the first place I've ever come across the phenomena of people (well...loosely defined as) being unable to count LOWER than 2!

I mean I've encountered lots of lumps of earwax who can't count higher than about 1, and a couple of kebabs who struggled with 2, and a few knights to whom 3 might as well have been the billionth digit of pi, but never anyone who couldn't conut LOWER than 2!

Amazing really.

I mean here I am, an Organ, singular, and everyone tells me to stop sounding off about my PAIR? I'm lookin' 'round for my twin brother now - the evil one who looks like me and sounds the same too.

Okay, so now he's playing dumb. Interesting. Look katyusha, the key to making explicit sexual references is the same every where, its a little known and littler used skill known as SUBTLETY.

Now, honestly though, I think you and Johnson need to spend some more time together, there's a PAIR for ya. As for your "one-liners" though you have had a few that might've brought a chuckle (but that might also have been the roast beef I had) you need something more - you need humouruos satire, sardonic wit, perchance a bit of gadzookery or tom-foolery, not just an endless supply of sophomoric retorts. I am telling you this because I think your mind has the potential to grasp deeper levels of intelligence than the sit-com tripe you are so used to sputtering.

Try again, chum, or SOD OFF and take your organ with you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Okay, so now he's playing dumb. Interesting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah...so that's how to be interesting around this place. I knew someone would cough up the secret if I slunk around for long enough!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Try again, chum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh gosh.....I've become Panties (am I allowed to write that, or is that too sexually explicit for y'all??) chum!

Oh well, I guess there are few low points left in my life, so all that can happen from here on in must be beeter!

Through the use of mind altering MGD I've figured out JD's occupation that he is so afraid of reveaing to the world.

1. If you notice in his profile he says "I respectfully refuse to incriminate myself."

2. And after I made a comment about him "making out with a jack booted state trooper" he started to get bent out of shape.

3. Then he says "You been smoking the local flora down there in anrcho land again? BTW from Mr J's 'interests'"

Even though my profile says nothing about Flora smoking or Anrchistic tendencys.

Is quite obvious that JD works in Security of some sort. Maybe he really is an State Trooper! Maybe he works down at the local prison! Maybe just Maybe he works for the FBI investigating the recent rash of Elven firebombing attacks!!!

Well I shant press into his private life any further. If he wants to spend his days getting back at all of those guys who picked on him in high school thats fine with me.

Just don't confuse me with one of them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[serious] Stalin's Organ, what part of Rule #5 did you not understand? To repeat:

5. DON'T Sound off ABOUT your pair.

Now the point is not to stifle your creativity and yes, we are all adults here, BUT MadMatt has made it very clear to us that there are limits and he will take action if we cross those limits. And yes, there is a fine line involved in some cases, but from experience I think this is over the line. So please, if you wish to remain here, give it a rest. Thanks. [/serious]

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh. I must agree Joe.

YEeeeaaarrrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Sorry about that -- natural reaction from agreeing with you.

YEeeeaaarrrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Anyway, since the moron from the outer boards can't seem to grasp the concept of wit, entertainment, or the simple ability to know when it is time to act just a little more refined, urbane and adult (rather than being a crashing boor finding titillation in prepubescent sexual innuendos), there is only one thing left to do:

[ignore]Stalin's Organ[/ignore]

There now! I feel better already!

[ 06-29-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Brothers and sister (hastily noting that I am a cesspudlian Only Child):

Others bring problems, I offer a solution.

For some time, we have suffered the infliction of one Stalin's Organ, the gelding, unable to distinguish between a manly pair and a lone, invalid appendage, bereft of wit, value, or sufficient sense to carve his own guts out and flop all wiggly on the floor until he noisily expires.

Now someone's left the door open again (I blame Shaw) and in barges another dullard appendophile.

These two must be forced to play one another. The loser must... die. The winner shall be pelted with bricks until it does what nature demands... dies. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

The lowest forms of life in the pool must feed, and these particular algae can only provide amusement for their betters (i.e., the rest of us, and almost anyone else) and sustenance for the SSNs, not that any normal person would care, by flogging one another remorselessly into silence.

I see no down-side to this proposal and move it and their immediate execution. All opposed, please lay your head(s) on the block.

Ah, the ayes have it. A scenario, please....

[ 06-29-2001: Message edited by: Mark IV ]