Image I did, take a look!!!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Here a simple image I did.

It goes as a image to go with the games I play. Something to represent me. Or something.

What do you think?

RommelKAMPF.jpg

------------------

Rommel22s Kampfgruppe site:

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

What should I say ?

What can I say ?

Well... what do I think ?

I thinks you need to talk with more people and maybe also take some professional advice...

Only my opinion, do what you want, but think that you are a young man and everything is possible yet biggrin.gif

Guest Rommel22

Tanaka,

That makes no sense!

Stuka,

weird, works fine for me, even in Netscape.

Try at my site, see if you can see it there.

Anyone asle?

------------------

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Guest AggroMann

I'd be proud too if i was the one who did it, however it just doesnt set a spark to anything from my standpoint...

You can do better, whip up something with more flavor...more something... confused.gif

------------------

AGGRO-MANN

It seems to me that many people out here seem to lament about how much coverage the German Wehrmacht 1939-1945 DOESNT get in movies etc... (something akin to "why are they always the bad guys?...etc....)

This image you made, although is cool in a creepy way should not (i hope) symbolize some desire to identify with that army, it's philosophy etc...on your part. I recently read a book, and a GI recalls being in Germany during the end of the war, and a German boy says something to the effect that German tanks were better than the American ones. The GI tanker's reply was "If they were so great why arent they here?"

I really dont have a point except that it kinda creeps me out when I see people romantacizing (SP?) the Nazis etc...

Dont forget what those germans were fighting for, not for freedom, but Lebenstraum.

HI MOM!

Awwww, let the kid have his fun. I recall my own brief infatuation with the Whermacht and like comic books, I outgrew it. Tell a person not to do something and that practically guarantees they'll go on and do it...we are perverse critters!

Anyway, if he does his research over time, he'll get the creeps about this stuff like most of us did and will develop a healthy balanced view.

Just don't ask me for the keys to the SdKfz 7, OK kid? biggrin.gif

Guest Rommel22

Ok.....

I dont have a facination witht the Wehrmacht. Damn why do people always get the wrong idea, damn.

If I make a Russian one does that make me a commie. I am NOT A NAZI!

blaaaaaaaaah!

------------------

Originally posted by Rommel22:

Ok.....

I dont have a facination witht the Wehrmacht. Damn why do people always get the wrong idea, damn.

If I make a Russian one does that make me a commie. I am NOT A NAZI!

blaaaaaaaaah!

Hmmm, I sympathize with your obviously genuine anguish, Rommel22 but could it be...(whispers)...your username that sets you up like this?

Just wondering. biggrin.gif

What the hell. I think about being someone I'm not sometimes, I also know I don't really want to be that person for real. I'm happy that I'm me, but hey I think about it. No big deal. People make too much out of stuff now-a-days. Why back in the old days.........

Oh, lets not get on that topic or we'll have no end of people blasting away at eachother for having screen names we don't like.

I'd prefer to quietly, privately loathe the people whose screen names bug me, and not take my prejudices public.

Hey didn't Rommel get killed for trying to assasinate Hitler? DUH!

BTW mine is Lapanzer because it's a combination of my last name and panzer and it just sounds better than LaTank. biggrin.gif

Why oh why does everything someone does have to be taken SOOO serious by someone. Loosen up that spincter muscle a bit.

BTW: HI MOM!

I think awarding yourself with the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with gold oak leaves, swords, and diamonds is a bit much. I fully realize this is all fantasy and we're talking about a game here, but it seems excessive to me. Just my .02c

------------------

Later, Dave

Guest Rommel22

Nope doesn't seem to excesive to me.

It's not real, so I am going to award myself I see fit.

If I am going to do a pic about myself, I will make sure I look GOOOOOD.

Wouldn't you?!

------------------

Originally posted by Mlapanzer:

Hey didn't Rommel get killed for trying to assasinate Hitler? DUH!

No, no, no! That was Rommel version 1.0. This is obviously Rommel version 2.2.

I think the problems with the picture are directly related to the fact that version 2.2 is a BETA! tongue.gif

MrSpkr

------------------

But we're saying goodbye to them all

We're Harry's police force on call!

So put back your pack on

The next stop is Saigon

Don't bless the few bless 'em all!

Guest Rommel22

nope 2.2 is the final version with no patches.

There was, 1.5 and 2.0, they turned out to be full of bugs.

2.2 is the best and will stay!