Elite truck drivers.

Would an Elite truck driver be able to do things with a truck lesser drivers can't? Could they pop wheelies and do bootleg turns and such?

How does a truck driver get to be Elite?

I nomite the Elite truck/Heavy SMG Squad combo to be placed in the same category as the ubertanks for play fairness.

That combo, complete with banjo chase music and Dukes of Hazzard style horn is bound to strike fear on the hearts of its opponents.

Gyrene

Somebody had on their site a series of funny pictures taken in CM. Obviously he designed a "scenario" with paved roads like a racing track. Next, he had 2 dozen Axis and Allied trucks, jeeps, kubelwagens, and any unarmed transport lined up like the Indy 500 race or something. They're doing laps and for some reason, several vehicles start blowing up. Why? A few evilly placed minefields and a few trigger happy German 88mm ATGs and an American 90mm gun. Kind of reminds me of Phantom Menace with those desert people taking potshots at the podracers. :D

You're refering to DeanCo's scenario @DeanCo's When I do NoT do MODs I'm Wrecked's site.

:D

Fun to watch though.

I am awaiting for a setup from him but needless to say his new designed responsabilities for CM2 postponned it some...

He told me that he plays CM like StarCraft.

If Indy 500 is any indicatice, I'd say I'm in for a jolly good fun.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Would an Elite truck driver be able to do things with a truck lesser drivers can't?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sort of.

Currently the Elite driver will start moving faster, turn faster, doesn't get scared that easy.

Possibly already now, but definitely in CM2, the Elite driver is also less likely to bog his vehicle, and more likely to "unbog" the vehicle if it gets stuck.

Cheers

Olle

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FriendlyFire:

As some of my paratroopers are currently finding out to their cost in a dastardly little low-ammo scenario, if you blow up their trucks elite truck drivers are also pretty handy with their pistols...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahhahaha