It Was the Best of PENG CHALLENGES, It Was the Worst of PENG CHALLENGES

*ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

EVERYONE! Clear out of Schloss Peng as quickly as you can: bauhaus wants to "know" us all!

Iskander slams the cover down over the booze and dives out the nearest window... forgetting again of course that he's on the third floor....

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I chose the former course since Mensch is, after all, German and not to be trusted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe (aka Idiot),

Mensch is not Teutonic by blood. He is a Cunuk buy blood. He is Teutonic by transplantation

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

*ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

EVERYONE! Clear out of Schloss Peng as quickly as you can: bauhaus wants to "know" us all!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait!!! This may be a good thing. If we make part of the initiation of SSNs that they let Bauhaus get to know them, there will be far fewer of them... and those that do go through the initiation will be marked as really sick individuals that we can ignore!

[bad UBB, bad UBB]

[ 08-10-2001: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

*ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

EVERYONE! Clear out of Schloss Peng as quickly as you can: bauhaus wants to "know" us all!

Iskander slams the cover down over the booze and dives out the nearest window... forgetting again of course that he's on the third floor....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ewwwww! Bad Iskander Bad! I was referring to all these SSN's who are waltzing into the MTB like they own the place. I loath and detest these SSN's more that Berli and his temple of doom. Now feck off and die SSN scum.

after landing like a sack of wet newbies, Iskander sit up and hears bauhaus call down:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>bauhaus:

Ewwwww! Bad Iskander Bad! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now there's the black calling the kettle pot!

shakes head, realizes there's something not quite right with that statement... might have been the fall, might be the potcheen...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Triumvir:

Not _only_ will I challenge you to a random match, with random weather, random troop quality, random troop _pick_ and random time of day, I will show you exactly why they call us cannon-cockers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a QB player... definitely an SSN

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Joe (aka Idiot), Mensch is not Teutonic by blood. He is a Cunuk buy blood. He is Teutonic by transplantation<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ohmigawd that's even worse! First he lives in Germany without actually being German, then he's a Canuck so, well, he's CANUCK. Then he BUYS BLOOD, I mean what kind of sick, deviant does THAT and finally he does TRANSPLANTS, what the hell is this guy, DR. FRANKENSTEIN?

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

What's a kinnit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A more accurate question is, what is a pernicious kinnit? And that, my good man, is what I called you denizens of this pool you call cessy whence I first fell into it. You know the pernicious kinnits, they were opening up a can 'o whoop ass all over the oompah loompahs, when the man they call Wonka went and saved them from them. And since this pool currently resides in England, and Big Willy's factory resides in England, I figured the description fit.

But then, Berli's definition works too, accepting you not be a noob.

[ 08-10-2001: Message edited by: Juardis ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Sounds like a QB player... definitely an SSN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aha! I knew there would be an unwritten rule that I failed to read in my trespasses down here. (btw, it's awful drafty here, not as comfortable as some of the past abodes, but alas, they be locked by some bald-headed tyrant). With all the rules down here, you'd figure the rules of engagement would be the first rules unwritten upon entering these hollow (not hallowed mind you, but hollow) walls. Perhaps it is unwritten that unwritten rules not be known? Thus allowing anyone to cry gamey, foul, bull hockey, or home for any rules infractions that result in one's demise (or maybe two's, but who's counting?)!

I demand the right to be called Juardis!!!! And I demand to know the rules of engagement prior to engaging in battle!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

English as a second language? What's your first, pig latin?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2nd, first, and third. My other language is southern, but we ain't in the south at the moment. If this pool is ever relocated to the southern states, then perhaps I could make y'all feel all homey and such, but until then...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I demand the right to be called Juardis!!!! And I demand to know the rules of engagement prior to engaging in battle!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoiled children and terrorists make demands. Which are you?

PARTY ALERT!

Yes, Dames and Gentlewyrms, it’s time again to celebrate “The Day The World Became A Better Place”.

To wit, my Birthday.

By this time tomorrow I will be as drunk as Iskander and making about as much sense as Pawbroon and OSGF combined. The SS Boating While Intoxicated will be leaving the dock and setting sail upon the surface of Lake Minnetonka loaded beyond the Plimsol Line with a variety of spirits. She is sure to founder under the load but that is O.K. as I intend to return to shore on a raft constructed of empty Champagne bottles and a sail made from bikini tops.

In keeping with the spirit of making the world a better place, none of you are invited. Excepting, of course, my liege Joe Shaw (always have to invite the boss, hopefully he’ll go home early!) and the lovely Ladies YK2 and Kitty (Woo Hoo!, chicks with feathers! hopefully they’re boa’s and they stay late).

Signed,

“Old enough to know Better, Young enough to do it Anyway”

Lars

P.S. If any of my opponents should happen to receive turns this weekend, feel free to act like you’re a underpayed nursing home employee and victimize the elderly.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juardis:

A more accurate question is, what is a pernicious kinnit? And that, my good man, is what I called you denizens of this pool you call cessy whence I first fell into it. You know the pernicious kinnits, they were opening up a can 'o whoop ass all over the oompah loompahs, when the man they call Wonka went and saved them from them. And since this pool currently resides in England, and Big Willy's factory resides in England, I figured the description fit.

But then, Berli's definition works too, accepting you not be a noob.

[ 08-10-2001: Message edited by: Juardis ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lights are on dim mode and still nobody is home. DOH! I really loath SSNs.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Lights are on dim mode and still nobody is home. DOH! I really loath SSNs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe, well, since your rules are unwritten as to how to act in this thread, I'm making it up as I go. And if you fail to find any humor, then in the spirit by which I am greeted, I reply - SOD OFF

Triumvir, I'll see you on the battlefield after the weekend - mum in laws birthday :(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juardis:

hehe, well, since your rules are unwritten as to how to act in this thread, I'm making it up as I go. And if you fail to find any humor, then in the spirit by which I am greeted, I reply - SOD OFF

Triumvir, I'll see you on the battlefield after the weekend - mum in laws birthday :(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I demand the right to be called Juardis!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Jar O' P**s, I do SO wish I could accomodate you (we have a lovely dungeon here in Castle Shaw, complete with a working rack, brazier and tongs and my loyal and trusty squire Lars has been complaining about not getting sufficient training on their use for extracting confessions ... and other things. Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lars, take the night off ... after you complete the 23 page thesis on "Scum Sucking Newbies REALLY Suck". You should find TONS of material with Jar O' P**s alone) but alas and alack the rules are quite clear that only Squires and Knights of the CessPool may have their names properly spelled and bolded. Since you are, by definition, a SSN I am REQUIRED to make sport of your name ... and yourself as well of course.

Where is this rule you ask? In fact you've asked several times as I recall. It EXISTS ... and that's all you need know. I'd explain further but you can't seem to comprehend the rules we've provided for you on the first page of this thread so you certainly can't be trusted with the other, more select set of rules. While I won't cover ALL of the rules written on page one, allow me to summarize:

(1) Sound off like you've got a pair.

(2) Don't sound off ABOUT your pair.

(3) Challenge someone specific, in your case another SSN would do nicely since none of US think you're worth a plugged nickle.

Should the above happen AND you show some wit, some verve, some humor, then PERHAPS (and I wouldn't bet the farm on it were I you) you MIGHT be allowed to join us as a SERF ... of course your name would still be made fun of BUT you would then have the opportunity to be chosen as a Squire by a Knight of the CessPool ... in your case it would likely be a Knight of VERY low standing and likely low habits as well but beggars can't be choosers and you are, trust me, a beggar here now.

There you have it, now go away.

Joe

* tha scattered drums coalesce *

Wha widnae fit fer Charlie,

Wha widnae draw tha sword

Wha widnae oop an' rally

At tha Royal Prince's worrd?

Think on Scotia's ancient heros

Think on foreign foes repel

Think on Royal Bruce an' Wallace

Wha tha prood usurper quelled!

Wha widnae oop an' rally

Noo tha Prince ha' raised has banner,

Noo triumphant as our cause

See tha Scottich lion rally

Le' us fit fer Prince an' Laws

Wha widnae oop an' rally

Sae tha Northern Clans advancin'

Sae Glen Garry an' Lochiel,

Sae tha brandish broad sword glancin'

Heeland hearts as troo as steel!

Wha widnae oop an' rally

* tha fearful drummin' stops as tho at were a heart beat cut short *

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I did a QB against the computer with low-quality troops, me on the attack with green troops, and it chose conscript Sturmkompanies, Volksgrenadier SMG troops, Motorized troops, and 105mm howitzers. Gamey bastard!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> {sigh} David how MANY times must we say it? AGREE FIRST before you play the scenario and you don't have to worry about gamey buys. Now you just have to take your medicine and get it over with AND THEN NOT PLAY THE GAMEY SWINE AGAIN! That's right, no matter how much he begs or pleads, no matter how many setups appear in your Inbox, you have to be resolute and refuse to play him. Sooner or later he'll get the message.

Btw, Lorak, why isn't the A.I. a Knight?

Joe