Peng just challenged my newborn son andwill still lose

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Mr. Leaker wants to contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not true! It's the COMMIES that want to put flouride in our water supply. The Nazi's and Facists just want to hang us from the nearest streetlamp pole.

Geez, I can see you were paying no attention at all during the Red Scare...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****Public Service Announcement****

( yeah I know Mace should be doing this, but you know what public servants are like )

My email service is currently totally buggered up ( damn you Bauhaus) , so all my opponents will have to wait until service is resumed for me to continue my routing of your digital thingies.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: Speedy ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

So shut your festering filthy single pie hole and send a set up ya scum. That, or shut up. Or you could just plain shut up. On the other hand shutting up is a perfectly viable option in your particular case, and as your medical advisor I strongly urge you to shut up a lot now.

with a big closed mouth kiss,

I remain,

your humble Pod(s),

Peng

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, shutting up is not an option for a lawyer, so I shall be forced to tear you away from your online rants so that you may perish at The Hands of the Law. I do this even though I am locked in a lengthy process of strangling your acolyte, Elvis.

My God, how the two of you procreate!! Have you nothing better to do?? As if we need more pods in the world.

Also, Penghopper, the correct term for the Lawyer is "money hole", not "pie hole". Your youthful fascination with Howard Johnson is clearly apparent in your postings (not the first time you've used this trite phrase), yet you do not refer to dear HoJo in a healthy family way. Not to disturb your fantasy world, but "47 flavors" refers to ice cream...

The Lawyer's work is never done.

BTW, I see yet again you offer a "kiss" to a CM opponent. I've seen you offer to make "love" and "bear babies" as well in other postings. I suggest you either check into the psychotherapy benefits of your health plan, or else get a willing (for money) mistress to satisfy your sick fantasies. All the teenage runaways hang out at the Greyhound station, I'm told.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

****Public Service Announcement****

( yeah I know Mace should be doing this, but you know what public servants are like )

My email service is currently totally buggered up ( damn you Bauhaus) , so all my opponents will have to wait until service is resumed for me to continue my routing of your digital thingies.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speedy and I use the same ISP. Guess what, I am having the same problem. So no turns until our *sarcasm* fine national telecommunciations company */sarcasm* fixes it (which, if to norm, will be about 2 days or so).

And Speedy, leave the Public Servant announcements to we professionals...wouldn't want some accident or something to befall you!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

And Speedy, leave the Public Servant announcements to we professionals...wouldn't want some accident or something to befall you!

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that would be a tragedy, no Workcover!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

The party of the first part forsooth and forthwith herinafter pro se yadda yadda yadda res ipsa loquitor more meandering money hole nonsense, quid pro quo and another thing I love you madly amo amas amat buy me a 14 year old runaway and make him my paige-boy hic adulescens laudandum, ornatum, et tolendum procreate procreate procreate. I have a hard on for elvis blah blah blah

here endeth the lesson and I accept your challenge.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: Lawyer ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

edited for ubb stuff

OK so where's the file? and do you bill in 6 minute units? or what?

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: MrPeng ]

OK so where's the file? and do you bill in 6 minute units? or what?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You already owe me $5000, plus another $1000 for the annoyance factor. The setup is coming, but you can't finish it in one night anyway, so calm down. Tomorrow is Father's Day, why not go sleep with one of your kids (in a healthy way, of course).

Or go call Elvis, and tell him how much you really love him in order to get his last Bud Lite...

Ya FAGGIT!! (Feckin'-A-Giant-GIT)

One-sheet shy of blind-drunk and I see:

VIII: Peng sober at this hour when he knows better;

F. Conseekleerary Lawyer sounding way too coherent for the Traditional Three Monts...;

Firstly, Speedy taking what seems to be the oh-so-well-worn path of feigning ISP troubles when losing to me. Hey: you have one of the most important jobs in the who fecking world; fret not about your loss to little old me!

Hello! Polly! Polly Parrot!: I have no choice but to conclude that any scenario that Berlithingy has written regarding the Vosges is not only unwinnable, but more importantly, no fun whatsoever. Feck the astrix; surrenders are easier than thinking about my moves.... Folks like you ruin this game.

--------------------------

O'Rourke Economic Circumcision Theorem: You Can Take 10% Off the Top of Anything.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Since when did Peng rate the royal "we" displayed in the above post? Madness is a royal trait, but so are manners and wealth, and he has displayed neither of those.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are mistaken! He has repeatedly shown a wealth of insanity, and he has the manners of a dog. We feel he is qualified to use the royal 'we'.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

*****THE MACE CM2 BETA CHALLENGE*****

While I realise that as a collective, you lot only rate an IQ of 10 (and that my very presence bumps the average upto the 100 mark, or even the 100 Peter). I thought I make someone's day by delivering this pre-CM2-beta-challenge, even though it means that my peers my no longer talk to me because of my association with the dregs of both humanity and podamity!

So, once the CM2 beta is released, who's up for a game?

Sign up now and avoid disapointment (but then again, your lives would be one daily disapointment? I mean, you'd wake up in the morning, consider what you've done with your lives and what the day holds ahead, and you'd think..."BUGGER!")

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, the Pommie wants to play in Russia. I'll take a piece of that (in)action.

Lorak, when you get the chisel out of your ear, you may scribe thusly.

David Aitken wins by somesuch amount of points greater than those accumulated by myself. Mr. Aitken played the game fair and square, although the tactic of running out of the woods into the open where boomie thingies were landing had me confused for a time, and was by all accounts a complete gentleman. He spoke very highly of a number of you cesspool denizens.

OK,

We got Lawyer's "set up" in the mail but had to paly elvis in a bit of a TCP dustup first and now we are so full of piss and vinegar and bourbon that we cannot possibly typw let alone abuse a lawyer (hey wait if I go bang my wife I will be abusing a lawyer!) eeeew, never mind. I think I would like that 14 year old runaway instead....

anyway.

LORAK YOU POINTY EARED LUNATIC BASTARD

Peng 78

Elvis 22

We won

Oh, and go check out the bit of a shelacking I gve some Ghost mook about his pitiful girly whining. in the whinecape thread of stars

lots of death to come buh bye

OK,

We got Lawyer's "set up" in the mail but had to play elvis in a bit of a TCP dustup first and now we are so full of piss and vinegar and bourbon that we cannot possibly typw let alone abuse a lawyer (hey wait if I go bang my wife I will be abusing a lawyer!) eeeew, never mind. I think I would like that 14 year old runaway instead....

anyway.

LORAK YOU POINTY EARED LUNATIC BASTARD

Peng 78

Elvis 22

We won

Oh, and go check out the bit of a shelacking I gve some Ghost mook about his pitiful girly whining. in the whinecape thread of stars

lots of death to come buh bye<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, and I dont post much because of the highly fecal squire challenge that has slowly but surely been ruining my life... I explained in detail about 3 peng threads back..

But be glad, all of ye, that I don't. Brevity is the soul of wit, and when you are as short of wit as I am, posting in excess of twice a month will result in disgusting dribble that would give Panzerleader a run for his money... ( I know, I know, I shouldnt have invoked his name.. but what the hell, I am a life-sentenced squire with nothing to lose..)

Roborat: piss off, or send me a turn, or both, or don't!

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

It makes such a nice change from the encopretic leakage that you usually manages!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a five dollar fine for using words I have to look up. There is a further two dollar fine for obscure references to the DSM-IV (trying to figure out what's wrong with yourself, are ye?).

Please pay the first homeless person you see -- with seven whole bucks he can get some ripple and a really GOOD hooker. You can have his leftovers.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Babra:

There is a five dollar fine for using words I have to look up. There is a further two dollar fine for obscure references to the DSM-IV (trying to figure out what's wrong with yourself, are ye?).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey - can I help it if you're an ignorant sheep as well as a stupid one?

As a non-medical person I have the absolute right to make use of any 2-or-more-syllable words that I feel like, and if'n as you wanna collect you just feel free to come over here - but I warn you that 7 peso's would probably be worth more!