Brilliant Marketing Scheme!!!!!!

I had an idea! If combat mission had monster trucks, some sort of redneck announcer, and little numbers painted on your tanks with phony nascar type drivers imagine the huge fan base! lol I want to hear "King Tiger rolls through leaving an incredible path of destruction behind him" during a game...... well maybe this idea wasn't so brilliant

------------------

There was a long silence of rememberance for the dead, to which I added these names:

Ernst Neubach, Lensen, Wiener, Wesreidau, Prinz, Solma, Hoth, Olensheim, Sperlovski, Smellens, Dunde, Kellerman, Freivitch, Ballers, Frosch, Woortenbeck, Siemenlies...

I refuse to add Paula to that list, and I shall never forget the names of Hals, or Lindberg, or Pferham, or Wollers. Their memory lves within me.

There is another man, whom I must forget. He was called Guy Sajer.

Get Charlie Daniels or a redneck country band to do the music and you'd really have a hit on your hands.

Don't forget to change the voice's to "Yall retreat" or "Yall attack now". They like Yall down here for some reason. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by retarded_keydet:

I had an idea! If combat mission had monster trucks, some sort of redneck announcer, and little numbers painted on your tanks with phony nascar type drivers imagine the huge fan base! lol I want to hear "King Tiger rolls through leaving an incredible path of destruction behind him" during a game...... well maybe this idea wasn't so brilliant

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my lord! I can't believe how cruel and insensitive you are! Total disrespect for the men an . . .

. . . and some loser would happen along to ruin all the fun.

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

Guest Offwhite

I'm hearing the commentary from Destruction Derby during a tank battle -

"Total destruction!"

"You're on fire!"

"Ooh ho ho!"

"Easy on the paint job"

I'd make the sound mod, but then I'd just laugh until I peed and never get a PBEM turn done.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Offwhite:

I'm hearing the commentary from Destruction Derby during a tank battle -

"Total destruction!"

"You're on fire!"

"Ooh ho ho!"

"Easy on the paint job"

I'd make the sound mod, but then I'd just laugh until I peed and never get a PBEM turn done.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol and get Waylon Jennings from the Dukes of hazard to do backround music

------------------

There was a long silence of rememberance for the dead, to which I added these names:

Ernst Neubach, Lensen, Wiener, Wesreidau, Prinz, Solma, Hoth, Olensheim, Sperlovski, Smellens, Dunde, Kellerman, Freivitch, Ballers, Frosch, Woortenbeck, Siemenlies...

I refuse to add Paula to that list, and I shall never forget the names of Hals, or Lindberg, or Pferham, or Wollers. Their memory lves within me.

yea, we could have the CO Commander's riding in on an old tractor or maybe a mule; we could have the entire Hee Haw cast out there. instead of sharpshooters we could Double Aught (spelling?) spies and such. Maybe even have the images on the bottom of the screen with dips in the mouths or missing teeth and such. . .straw hats??? the artillery could were overalls and the infantry could be shown with fiddles and guitars strapped to their backs in the event a good ole shin dig ever kicked up!!! hhahaha

Guest Big Time Software

Race fans! Grognards! THIIIIIIIIIS SUNDAY! It's the big bad world of WARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

One hundred and twenty tunsten-firing, nitro-burning, bone-crushing diesel-fuming fire-breathing tons of HEAVY METAL ACTIONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

It's the fifty-fifth annual Armored Tank and Tractor Pull Extravaganza! Tigers! Panthers! Funny (armored) cars! You'll see them all!

Join the metallic MAYHEM as "Big Daddy" Creighton Abrams takes his five HUNDRED horsepower 4x14 Super Pershing up against a MOUNTAIN of Nazi steel!!!!!!

Special guest appearance by Daisy Duke!

If you're not there, you'd better be on maneuvers! And if you're on maneuvers - GET THE HELL OVER TO THE SHOW!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I don't know if anyone outside the U.S.A. will have any idea what I'm talking about. smile.gif

Charles

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

I don't know if anyone outside the U.S.A. will have any idea what I'm talking about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Teletubbies?

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Does thet mean one gotta six pack home made likker an' ett grits t'boost all squads fum Regular t'Elite?

An' whar th' Hell is th' crowbar?!

Fry mah hide! Do somefink.

Shet mah mouth!

biggrin.gif

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be messin' with Daisy Duke. She and Alyssa Milano share my Official First Crush honors.

And yes, I know I just showed my age. tongue.gif

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Race fans! Grognards! THIIIIIIIIIS SUNDAY! It's the big bad world of WARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

One hundred and twenty tunsten-firing, nitro-burning, bone-crushing diesel-fuming fire-breathing tons of HEAVY METAL ACTIONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

It's the fifty-fifth annual Armored Tank and Tractor Pull Extravaganza! Tigers! Panthers! Funny (armored) cars! You'll see them all!

Join the metallic MAYHEM as "Big Daddy" Creighton Abrams takes his five HUNDRED horsepower 4x14 Super Pershing up against a MOUNTAIN of Nazi steel!!!!!!

If you're not there, you'd better be on maneuvers! And if you're on maneuvers - GET THE HELL OVER TO THE SHOW!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I don't know if anyone outside the U.S.A. will have any idea what I'm talking about. smile.gif

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Charles! That was Brilliant!! smile.gif

I never knew you had such a GREAT sense of humour!!!

I'm still laughing my self silly!

Very witty!

-tom w

Guest *Captain Foobar*

At first I was rolling my eyes, but after hearing that BTS sales pitch, I am actually rREALLY looking forward to this upcoming CM expansion pack....

Combat Mission : Beyond the Trailer Park

hooooooooooooeeeeyy!!!!!!!

(squeal like a pig, boy......)

Guest MantaRay

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG Charles, she has to be like 100 now, and I don't want to see her in her Daisy Dukes. YUCK. biggrin.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Don't be messin' with Daisy Duke. She and Alyssa Milano share my Official First Crush honors.

And yes, I know I just showed my age. tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You ever see that Alyssa Milano Vampire movie? It is always on late at night on those, well, less respectable channels, like FOX. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

You ever see that Alyssa Milano Vampire movie? It is always on late at night on those, well, less respectable channels, like FOX. biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're watching it on FOX you're not really seeing all she has to offer. wink.gif

As for Daisy, I can't understand the panty hose-with-shorts.I did like her at the time though(and just about every other scantily clad female).

Guest wwb_99

How about a General Lee mod for the M-18 hellcat. Then a police car mod for the Mark IV, and maybe a Boss Hogg caddy mod for the KT. Toss in Daisy's Jeep, and you have the Dukes of CM.

WWB

------------------

Before battle, my digital soldiers turn to me and say,

Ave, Caesar! Morituri te salutamus.

Hell it would probably do a lot better than the real Dukes of hazard game that I saw advertised on TV a few times!

------------------