How The Peng Challenge Was Won And Where It Got Us

Welcome to the latest incarnation of the immortal Peng Challenge Thread. Anyone who has been a forum member for less than a year is considered a newbie. Condition of entry is the memorization of every word in every post from all previous incarnations.

There is only one rule:

2) Single someone out and challenge them to a game.

3) Be as cutting as possible while remaining mature and polite.

4) Now kindly do us all a favour and get lost.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be afraid, be very afraid. I am personally heading home to guard all I hold dear with shotgun and grenades. Haven't you noticed? THE LAWYERS ARE GONE!! They're usually as thick as flies on DekeFentle this time of day, but there's nary a one to be found. No Joe Shaw, nor JD, nor Lawyer. One explanation is that Heaven on Earth has finally happened. However, much more sinister, and much more likely, they have decided to band together ("Honor among thieves," etc.) to find away to screw us all. Run! Run Away!!!!!

------------------

It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow

than to spend tonight like there's no money!

Originally posted by Leeo:

Be afraid, be very afraid. I am personally heading home to guard all I hold dear with shotgun and grenades. Haven't you noticed? THE LAWYERS ARE GONE!!

They are closer than you think whelp.

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

And i wonder if the little ones will reply to my challenge. We shall see

The only little thing I've seen was your lame-arsed attempt at a challenge (no, wait, your intellect was even smaller, only measurable in partial nanometers). You are not worth the effort it takes to look the other way. Now were you to submit a proper challenge (if you are capable of such), I just may grant you the nearly infinite, orgiastic pleasure of having your head handed to you by yours truly, Me. Now run along and see if you can come up with a taunt that could at least match the great eloquence, as compared to your monosyllabic mumblings, of Elmer Fudd. Feel free to use a dictionary.

------------------

It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow

than to spend tonight like there's no money!

I think you'll find, Leeo my little princess, that Joe is less of a lawyer and more of a mortgage banker or something of similar interest (ie. nil). Not to suggest that lawyers are interesting, of course. Amusing, yes, in a macabre sort of way. Joe and colleagues can be observed mingling in groups known as 'wunches'.

So this is David's house eh?

Lets see....embossed floral wallpaper, heavy rose petal curtains and gaudy dark red (again floral patterned) carpets. Not enough room to swing a cat in the lounge room, garage full of laundry and the car in the driveway.

Yup, definitely an English cesspool.

Originally posted by David Aitken:

R.E.M.

Consider this....

Yeh, REM might be a fine power pop band, but they are really Shoes wannabees!

btw, In a blatant display of callousness I have ignored your 1 golden rule and didn't challenge anyone!

What are you going to do about it, you pommie b*stard?!! tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by Stuka:

...embossed floral wallpaper, heavy rose petal curtains and gaudy dark red (again floral patterned) carpets.

For some reason, I'll bet there are lots of shoes. I think he's got a shoe thing, ol' Dave does. Brown shoes, blue shoes, those shoes that looked so nice on Judy Garland but the straps hurt his feet but he can't bear to throw them out, all kinds of shoes. Probably stacked neatly somewhere. Yup, shoes.

Originally posted by Mark IV:

For some reason, I'll bet there are lots of shoes. I think he's got a shoe thing, ol' Dave does. Brown shoes, blue shoes, those shoes that looked so nice on Judy Garland but the straps hurt his feet but he can't bear to throw them out, all kinds of shoes. Probably stacked neatly somewhere. Yup, shoes.

Yes, and perhaps David and Amanda Marcos discuss their choice of foot apparel regularly over a nice cup of tea and scones.

Originally posted by Stuka:

So this is David's house eh?

Lets see....embossed floral wallpaper, heavy rose petal curtains and gaudy dark red (again floral patterned) carpets...

Let's not forget the velour seat covers and portraits of large-eyed Latin waifs on the walls... Hell, you'd think that Shandoofus and his dorm buddies lived here - or atleast passed out here - or something...

------------------

"Iskander, creator of The Dullest CM Game Ever" - PeterNZer

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

*SINGS IN HER HUSKIEST VOICE*

Happy Birthday to you........

Happy Birthday to you.........

Happy Birthday Mr President.

(oops got carried away)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU...Have A good one love.....

------------------

We're all just people - half of us are Model A, the rest are Model B - but that has little to do with the kind of people we are.

----------------------

David

Originally posted by Mark IV:

So then will all of the surfs and squires be forced to let him smell our feet to endulge his foot fetish? You may smell my feet David, but I will not let you lick them! You feet guys are always so wierd. But what do you expect from a person who comes from a place where everyone smells like dirty feet and old farts?

Oh Goody!

A scottish pommie thread. I think you should stop discussing David's shoe collection. Instead you should focus on why he insist on wearing a mini-kilt. Nice little mid-thigh number with argyle fishnets. Lovely piece of work that is.

In other news. My power is back on and I believe I got turns out to everyone that should recieve one.

Happy Birthday Pawbroon

and welcome back Kitty

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Originally posted by Lorak:

....Instead you should focus on why he insist on wearing a mini-kilt. Nice little mid-thigh number with argyle fishnets. Lovely piece of work that is.

I heard he wears it to keep in touch with his feminine side, and that it gets more customers on the corner.

[This message has been edited by armornut (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

You stunk the place up Lowbrow

And i wonder if the little ones will reply to my challenge. We shall see

PeterNZ

Speaking of challenges, we never did get around to finishing that little night/mechanized battle. Seems like you had some sort of Computer problem (probably nothing a few whacks to the operator's head couldn't fix). Since that game is apparently lost in version conversion Limbo, send me your worst.

Oh, and when I am done gutting you're rodent/squire, I'll make sure to send you what's left .

------------------

And one more thing...can someone explain the cesspool to me? I'd go myself, but I may have another psychotic episode and beat the hell out of everyone in there too!

- Ancient query from an infant Croda

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 04-03-2001).]

Aitken, as usual, is right in fact but wrong in execution. There is only one rule:

Z) Never let your mealy-mouthed cousin in.

Y) Never let mealy-mouthed Stevetherat off the floor.

X) Never rest until mealy-mouthed Aitken posts another in his great series of Cesspool toons. Dammit, Aitken, produce!