I need someone to bother me

As a long suffering Mod-slut I urge;no I beg you to get off your butt and fulfill my addiction. You don't know how it is man,if I don't get my fix I might have to go and play Duke Nuke 'Em 3D or something! Please,please stop me before I FPS again! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!

How's that for motivation?

Listen up you mangy little smelt...

You either go update that site or I will personally make sure that next season they carve you up into little nibbly bits and stick each of those bits on hooks inside those great honking crab cages as bait!

Or we'll have them keel haul you until your bones scrape the barnacles off the sides of the trawler.

Now, what would you rather do?

Turn into chum-boy, a hull-scraper, or just update the site?

Well???

poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke. ..poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...poke...

Bothered yet? Update your site.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Well, if you all insist...

No, crab shells don't crack. Out on the Bering, crabs are caught, then kept live in the hold until they can be delivered to the cannery.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the info. You've provided me with the opportunity to go tell them "neener neener, I was right."

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jeffsmith:

if you don't update your site

A. I won't arrange for a fish drop this year

when you hide in your room during break

B. I will confiscate your computer of choice

and provide you with an inferior one<hr></blockquote>

Updating now. It's going to take all evening, though, since I have to set up a new account for the buildings. Anyone got any coffee?

It's cool, I know a couple people in the apartments now, so I've got plenty of places to stay.

Let you confiscate my iMac? Well, I suppose a dual processor G4 would be waaay inferior, so please replace it.

UPDATE AT THE LAST DEFENSE!!!!!!!

Let me just say that again. It kinda sounded nice.

UPDATE AT THE LAST DEFENSE!!!!!!!

11/14 Almost a month has gone by since the last update. I ended up asking people to hassle me into doing an update, since I wasn't motivating myself very well. After three hours I can see why. I had to add a new account in order to make room for the newest batch of mods. What mods, you ask? There's two big mod packs. The first one is Tanks a Lot's large winter buildings. They sure do look good, especally since there still isn't any snow here in Colorado. The second pack contains Bfamily33's Normandy Tigers. There's three unique versions, all with options for zimmerit, different roadwheels, turrets, power steering, leather seats and an 8 track.

At last, the Posts section has a new thread. Explore the physics of high res mods, and whether they're a benefit to PBEMing. Also, Paul Stuhlfaut sent in a picture in which a 17lbr managed to kill a good portion of his army.

No new entries in the guestbook? Am I that unpopular?